• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

life

I just come to realize. I can only stand on the word of God. I know we do not know what the future brings but we do have a standard that we can live our lives by and also promises that we can claim for ourselves. And that is the word of God. Sometimes I wonder is this Gods will? Why is there such a struggle with my marriage, my teenage son, my finances, my residence, my transportation, my parents, etc and so on. We all have free will. If we do not live according to how God wants us to live, we will struggle. As far as my marriage, I believe the word of God. I believe God wants me to be married to this man. I believe my husband loves me. But my husband has free will. Whether he chooses to listen and be obedient is his choice. I will pray for him everyday for him to hear Gods voice. My son has free will. I pray that God will heal his heart towards the hurt & anger he feels towards me & my husband. My finances are messed up due to not being a good steward of my money and my husband the same. My residence is because of being afraid to step out and trust God years ago. Transportation- don't have money to buy a car due to not being good steward of my money. My parents- they have their own free will and I can not make anybody change their ways. They have God for themselves just like everyone else and I am powerless over any person, place or thing. I will continue to pray for them. We have every solution in the word of God for any situation or problem that we experience. Whether we choose to live it and use it is up to us. I am standing for my marriage. I made a vow to God & my hubby and I intend to keep it. I am a child of God and Satan is under my feet through my Savior Jesus. I am believing the ex-girlfriend will be removed from my marriage and my marriage will be completely restored and renewed through God. Just a matter of time and I will wait on God. My son will become a man of God, all the things he is going through right now is temporary. God said he will save my house and I believe it because he is not a liar. If anything the only one we can truly trust is God. This world is crazy. I am starting to appreciate all the things God has created in this world that we destroy. THe trees, plants flowers animals, air, sea all of nature. If we stop and just really take a look at some of these things we can see how awesome, loving & beautiful our God really is.
Just thankful that he cared enough to save me. Never stop praying for your loved ones. Always pray and never cease. God is worthy.

Amen to that. May the Lord trully bring complete restoration just as he said in Joel 2:18-22. May he continue to strengthen and uplift you and may every plan of the enemy against you and your family fail in Jesus name

I will not fear though the earth should be moved. I will not be shaken in the midst of the storm, for You O Lord of Host are with me.... I pray God restores your marriage and the lives of all the people close to you and around you. You are a champion in making and God is by your side all the time. He will never make you go through what you can never be able to handle or get out of. Keep on living your Christian life and the way you live it will affect the people around you. They will be transformed and turned to God by your faith and the way you love God and trust in Him. God loves you and He is with you in every situation you go through. Remember Jesus said we shall face challenges and you should rejoice because its a sign that you are going somewhere in your christian life, you are growing. The devil is trying to pull you down and dont allow him, keep trusting in God and His Word. God knows the plans He has for you. Plans not to destroy you dear.

Keep praying and I am with you in prayer....

P - Pray
U - Until
S - Something
H - Happens

PUSH really hard and you will see God working wonders in your life.

God Bless You...