• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Life Change

Staff Member
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6 NKJV

Life change. Everyone wants it and many go to great lengths to find it. Some discover the true source of life change, yet fail to believe.

You might have explored self-help methods that revolve around behavior modification, multiple steps to success, or finding a different network of friends. These methods never bring lasting life change.

It may be possible to improve personal interactions, find a new job, or identify new people who will like your social media posts. Then again, if you want to find God there is a single way, a simple truth, and an abundant life. Jesus.

You can look for it elsewhere. Maybe you have. You can believe something else. Maybe you did. You can accept a substitute. Maybe you are. At some point the imposter’s well will run dry and your questions will be met with an indifferent shrug.

You need to be saved from the penalty of sin, separation from God, and life without direction. Jesus offers the way, truth, and life that leads to real transformation.

Prayer: Dear God, there are many paths, but only one leads to You. There are many beliefs, but only one absolute truth. Life is only existence without Your purpose. I come to You in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Help me accept Your way, truth, and life.

Loyal
Greetings brother,

A good message my friend.

From the verse you quote two small words stand out, they are... 'I am'

John's Gospel is always worth a read, always worth a study, the message is always clear. John picked up on the many times Jesus made the statement 'I am', in these two words we find out so much about Jesus and about God our Father.

I am John 6:35
I am John 6:48
I am John 6:51
I am John 8:12
I am John 10:7
I am John 10:9
I am John 10:11
I am John 10:14
I am John 11:25
I am John 14:6
I am John 15:1
I am John 15:5

Jesus is the WAY to the Father, because of his death on the cross for the sins of the whole world provided access to the Father through Him.

He is also the WAY to God because he is the TRUTH: he brought the TRUTH of God into the world, proclaiming it to all mankind, to the Jews first then to the Gentiles.

He is the WAY to God because he provides access to the Father through Him, Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life.

When people come to Jesus, they come to the one in whom the TRUTH about the Father is made known.

No one comes to the Father except through Jesus, He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. He tells us He says 'I am'

As you say brother, so many people try other methods, they have all been tried before, they have all failed.

Also people come looking for healing and more, but all they want is healing, they don't want Jesus, they are not looking for Jesus.

Only Jesus can save us from our sins, we can only come to the Father through Jesus, all authority in heaven and on earth as been given to Him.

Jesus is saying 'I am' the one, there is no other, come to me all ye who are weiry and heavy laden and I will give you rest for your soul.

Jesus is saying 'I am' the one true sacrifice for your sins, I paid the price for your sins so that you don't need to

He is saying 'I am' the bread of life'

He is saying 'I am' the Light of the world'

He is saying 'I am' knocking on the door of every heart, just waiting for you to open it and allow me into your life, 'I am' the saviour of the world'

Trust in the Lord, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, 'He will' guide your path in life.

Shalom