• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I received Jesus as my Lord and savior way back in 2004 while i was just 13 years and i wasn't baptized not until of recent 3rd February 2018 , but before baptism my life was full of being up and down as a born again, i want to live now a life full of holy spirit direction, how best can i do this?

Staff Member
i want to live now a life full of holy spirit direction, how best can i do this?

Greetings @Mugoya Dihfahsih

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

When I read your post an old Sunday School song came to my head.

Read your Bible, Pray everyday, if you want to grow.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil

Proverbs 3:5-7

Loyal
I received Jesus as my Lord and savior way back in 2004 while i was just 13 years and i wasn't baptized not until of recent 3rd February 2018 , but before baptism my life was full of being up and down as a born again, i want to live now a life full of holy spirit direction, how best can i do this?

Greetings Brother,
You already did the most important part.

You have the Desire.
Once you make a quality choice to do so and begin to seek God, well He will do just that.

Blessings to you and your family

Loyal
@Mugoya Dihfahsih

Good advice you have already received here. I give you a bit of scripture:

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" Matt 7:7-11

Ask of Him every day and several times and day and do not stop asking Him to bring you to where He wants you to be. If you are sincere in the asking and you do not ask amiss [for the wrong things] He will help you.

Greetings @Mugoya Dihfahsih

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

When I read your post an old Sunday School song came to my head.

Read your Bible, Pray everyday, if you want to grow.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil

Proverbs 3:5-7
hahaha thanks so much, en i have started on intensing reading of My bible

Good advice you have already received here. I give you a bit of scripture:

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" Matt 7:7-11

Ask of Him every day and several times and day and do not stop asking Him to bring you to where He wants you to be. If you are sincere in the asking and you do not ask amiss [for the wrong things] He will help you.
[/QUOTE]
thanks so much

Loyal
Reading scripture regularly helps you to know God better which helps your faith grow and praying a lot. If you see God as this magnificent and powerful creator of everything (which He is actually), you might sometimes be in such awe, that you dont know what to say to Him, but rest assured, He has adopted you because He loves you. It would please Him greatly if you would not just pray once or twice a day, but on a regular basis talk to Him in your mind (He can hear your thoughts to Him), just like you would a best friend. I am talking to Him right now and now doubt will at least several dozen times a day, asking Him for help in many situations, telling Him my fears and asking Him to help me overcome them, letting Him know how beautiful His creation is, praying for the people around me that need Him in their lives more, telling Him how weak I am at times and to help me through those weak moments. I share the real me with Him just the way I would a good friend.