• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Leukemia prayer

Eve

I have just found out tonight from my daughter that one of the swimmers in her club has got leukemia and has a 30% chance of survival. The coach told the children just as their swimming training was about to start and they all found it very difficult to complete their training through their tears.

I would like to pray for KB, her family and all the children she is friends with. I pray that God will give her strength to fight this disease that so cruelly takes the lives of so many children every year. I pray for her family, friends and swimming companions that are also upset and suffering in their own way, that God may heal their hearts. Please dear Lord help all those out there, their families and their friends who are suffering also with this disease.

Amen

Hope

:rose: Whatever God's course is given, her road will be to Heaven. My son's best friend is a
leukemia recover and it has been over two years since he was first diagnosed. I know that there a different degrees, but his was pretty heavy duty. He has had two years of intensive chemo. I will remember your prayer request in my prayers tonight and ask that you too, pray for my son's best friend Alex, that they grow up together for years and years and remain friends. Amen :rose:

Jesus, I pray Lord that you will take KB into your arms and hold her and Lord I pray for a healing throughout her body. Lord, I just pray that you will give her parents strength and encouragement. Lord I just pray that your will be done in KB's life. In Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen and Amen. Thank you Jesus.

Eve

Thank you both for your words of encouragement and prayer. Pixie I have prayed also for your son's best friend may he make a fast, full recovery and live a long peaceful life. Amen

God bless you Eve. I pray that the LORD will touch her and restore her to complete health. In JESUS name, to the greater glory of God. Amen. All things are possible to him who believes.

The Lord healed my Mother of this same cancer . We all will pray for Gods mercy on this young life to be restored . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

oh my Gosh, that's so sad. God bless your family and heal her. I'll pray for you guys. in Christ, Tanya

Eve,

I pray that if KB and her family don't know the Lord that they will find Him in their hour of need. If they already know Him that their faith will see them through as they reach out to our Lord and Savior. I thank God, He is our healer and deliverer. I pray that her doctors harken unto the voice of the Lord. In Jesus name, Amen and Amen

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

PS Not only did the Lord heal my mother-in -law of it, our 24 year old son has a friend who is cancer free since he was 16.