• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Let's Grow this Community!

Hello all,
My Name is Doug and I am a Full Gospel believer. I feel that we have much to gain from one another by sharing scripture and expounding upon it, by praying for one another, and developing lasting friendships that glorify God. Get busy inviting your friends to join us and get involved. Do you know any shut-ins that need fellowship? Alert them to our presence here. Since being called to the Ministry I have worn many hats, but internet ministry(which you are all involved in by being here) is a new hat!
I am glad to be here for you and encourage you to encourage one another in our most Holy faith!! I am also glad that you are here for me. We can Glorify God from here by teaching one another to take what we learn from this forum to the streets to share Christ Jesus.
Be Richly Blessed,
Doug

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you brother Doug. Thank you for joining us here on Talk Jesus. Hope you enjoy the fellowship with 5,200 other members

Hi pastorddk,

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Welcome to TalkJesus pastorddk, many here try to have as genuine of fellowship as the internet allows. We strive to be good brothers and sisters and leave any thought toward increase to the Lord Jesus. I hope you are blessed here with some friendships that will encourage you on your spiritual journey. We appreciate your excitement. God bless

Welcome pastorddk, I hope you enjoy this site, It helps me alot.. God Bless and may Gos be with you always.. Suzeva