• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Let No One Deceive you We are a POWERFUL Group of People EMPOWERED by GOD "BORN of HIS SPIRIT"

Loyal
New Living Translation
But you will RECEIVE POWER when "THE HOLY GHOST" COMES upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

And only then will you have "THE DYNAMITE" "DYNAMO" "PNEUMATIC" POWER to "Witness" what GOD has Done To You Throughout The WORLD!

JEREMIAH said: "It is Like "FIRE, Shut up in My BONES" I became so "Weary", I could Not ReFrain"

JOHN The Baptist said:
Berean Study Bible
John answered all of them: “I baptize you with water, but ONE MORE POWERFUL than I will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE!

This POWER has Been given to us to be "WITNESSES" to what He Has Done For us in The Past! Paul witness, "Let me tell you what HE has done to me" .....Oh' King Agrippa, I saw a great LIGHT, let me tell you what Jesus has done to me! Let me tell you what GOD has done to me!

Stephen, Let me tell you what GOD has Done to ME! Polycarp, I will not, betray The LORD who has done me so well all of these years!

Many have been Called to be a "Witness" to proclaim what GOD through JESUS Christ has Done to them! POWER by GOD and not themselves! They can only do this, only if They are EMPOWERED by GOD to do so. Many can say Jesus is Jesus and they thank him for the healings, for food, and good things he has did for them. But to be Empowered to Be a "Witness" what HE has DONE to your SOUL is different story! :pensive: You need to be Empowered by The HOLY GHOST and FIRE!

Loyal
Why do we need this "Power" to WITNESS, because they will kill you and threaten you, coward you down to stop you, For declaring what GOD has Done to YOU in the,PAST! You Need " "DYNAMO" "PNEUMATIC" and FIRE in your SOUL, to plow through the threats. For They will put The "FEAR" of Man of what he can do to you For being a "WITNESS" of what Jesus has DONE to YOU! The will Coward you down! for many have not "FORSAKEN" ALL! But have held on to the things of this world!

And Jesus has said: [ "If you are ashamed of what I have "DONE" to YOU! I will also be ashamed of you, before MY FATHER who is Heaven]

Mark 8:38
If anyone is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in His Father's glory with the holy angels."

New American Standard Bible
But for the cowardly, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and sexually immoral persons, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

PS.... We are commanded to "Search The Scriptures for in Them we Think we have Eternal Life":pensive:
King James Bible
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

And many will not search them.:pensive:

The Power is Given so we will be a "Witness" unto death!

The Etymology of the Word "witness"

Old English witnes "attestation of fact, event, etc., from personal knowledge;" also "one who so testifies;" originally "knowledge, wit," formed from wit (n.) + -ness. Christian use (late 14c.) is as a literal translation of Greek martys (see martyr). Witness stand is recorded from 1853.

Old English martir, via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek martur ‘witness’ (in Christian use, ‘martyr’).

In the early 1970, A movement began we must erase their "history". And I have watched through out the years. and The Stealth movement began.
Feed them "NASCAR and Budweiser beer" "BasketBall" and "SuperBOWLS" and they will not notice before it is to late! To recover, what they have lost. And The NEW order of Life have been issue in, right under their very noses! And when they look for the coming of this order, They have been living in it for years, and have been "Addicted" to it, and want more of it!

"The Coliseums of Modern Day Rome" "KAISER KYRIOS"

But some of us have been "Empowered" and set on Fire! To Still "ProClaim" "The TRUTH"! By "WITNESSING" what GOD through Jesus Christ has DONE in us in "THE PAST"! AND how He did it.

Last edited:
Active
Praise the LORD!

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Coward is included for a reason, you will be scorned for it. Don't back down from the one who's blood cleanses you from all sin.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Last edited: