• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Lest we forget

We should always remember history to let us live prudently for today.

I had a conversation with someone who believed that any belief you hold should be tolerated, even Fascism. To me it is obvious that if we tolerated Fascism in the two world wars then that person would not have the choice to believe anything but Fascism. No choice of religion or freedom at all.

We need to remember the lessons of history. This is very important.

I believe that if Hitler had of won, then the devil would have come down to earth. The devil is not your friend:

John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

The thief is the devil and he will steal all of your joy, infact he is responsible for all of the pain that you and your loved ones have ever felt. Jesus came to give you life and life to the full.

The biggest lie the devil has ever convinced us of, is that he does not exist. This is similar to why we forget the vital lessons of history. He is a deceiver. Do you not think that the Father of lies would lie to you.

The pandemic is unusual, we have fires and locusts. I am not saying that it is the end, but I will say that even if it looks a bit like it, then we should give it the benefit of the doubt and do what the bible says we should do in end times as it is the bible that we understand end times from.

Hitler got into power when people were desperate for hope. He fooled them and his evil led to mass suffering. Let us not get into a situation where we are again desperate. Lets be prudent.

Proverbs 27:12 The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.

Check out Lest we forget for how we can be prudent i.e. turning back to Jesus and then remaining in the truth:
John14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.