• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Last night I woke and asked God a question?

Last night I woke and asked Almighty God a question?
Lord I said, whose God are you?
God replied! "I AM THE GOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE ME"
God said? "TO LOVE ME YOU MUST KNOW ME,"?

Be Blessed Alan

Loyal
We need to be in His Word to get to know Him, God.

God has given all of us His gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ His Son. His shed blood cleanses us from all our sins -- we need to acknowledge our personal need For salvation and that no good works done by us need to be added To the shed blood of Jesus Christ. His blood is all that's needed. And we need to thank God For His gift.

John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that who so ever believeith on Him will not perish but have everlasting life."

We need to be in His Word to get to know Him, God.

God has given all of us His gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ His Son. His shed blood cleanses us from all our sins -- we need to acknowledge our personal need For salvation and that no good works done by us need to be added To the shed blood of Jesus Christ. His blood is all that's needed. And we need to thank God For His gift.

John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that who so ever believeith on Him will not perish but have everlasting life."

Obviously?

Why a question mark after "obviously". Suggesting you don't agree?

Don't read into my response something I did not mean! It is obvious to any born again Christian that one must first read and know his Word before you can both KNOW AND LOVE HIM. I highly dislike discord or dispute over what is obvious !to anyone