• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Kind Words

Staff Member
Kind words are like honey--sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. Proverbs 16:24 NLT

You’ve probably heard it said that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Something in human nature tends to respond better to kindness and affirming words than to criticism and browbeating.

People in all kinds of professional endeavors—from high-power business leaders to workaday construction foremen—have figured out that people who work under them tend to perform better when given verbal pats on the back for their good work.

Think the same thing might work with your wife, your children, your friends, or your coworkers? Well, if you take the wisdom of today’s verse to its logical conclusion…yes, it would!

So if you want to see the best in the people God has put in your life (and who doesn’t?), make it a point to speak words of kindness to them. Go out of your way to let them know you notice when they do well. Make it a point to tell them you appreciate them for the things they do and for who they are.

The results might pleasantly surprise you.

Prayer: Father, I believe You’ve changed my heart and mind so that I can be a source of encouragement to others. Whether I’m speaking to my wife, children, or someone at work, remind me to speak kind words to those around me.