• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Killer at Christian school was “transgender”

Active
Thanks, Steward! Thank you for giving me grace.
Well it’s to anyone, I don’t personally care if people want to discuss other things in a thread. I think open discussion is good if you want to get to know others views on certain topics.

And if others don’t want to talk about those other topics then they are not obligated to respond or participate.

I’m easy. :)

Active
It took me over 20 minutes and changing browsers to access this site and be able to post something. Peculiar.

I don't know if this man is a true man of God, but what he said about an evil spirit behind this is accurate. We need to pray against the spiritual forces of darkness, before they drive more people to commit crimes like these. Let us not hate the offenders, they need deliverance.

Active
we must be beware the devil plays on both sides of the street at the same time. And his lawyer-ship is "spectacular" in the court room and "Parliament" he is a natural showman.

I think it really depends on how the politicians are placed in their positions. Did they pursue it themselves? Or did God appoint them?

God appointed Joseph to be an Egyptian politician, a very high ranking politician in fact. Daniel and his fellows worked for the Babylonian government, this is also within God's will.

I won't be so quick to judge until I see the fruits of those Ugandan politicians.

Active
It took me over 20 minutes and changing browsers to access this site and be able to post something. Peculiar.

I don't know if this man is a true man of God, but what he said about an evil spirit behind this is accurate. We need to pray against the spiritual forces of darkness, before they drive more people to commit crimes like these. Let us not hate the offenders, they need deliverance.
What many refer to mental illness today, would be described as having demons or devils in Jesus’ time.

But science and medicine do not recognize this evil behavior as spiritual, so the mainstream now call it mental illness.

I remember back in the 70’s science and medicine used to call homosexuality a form of mental illness, but they have now totally flip flopped and now consider it normal behavior.

This is what we see in the world today, a normalization and acceptance of sin, even a pride in sin.

We Even see a push to legalize what God considers to be sinful. This is what prophecy was referring to when it spoke of that Wicked being revealed “in” them. It is a spirit of lawlessness that is in rebellion toward God’s words.

All this was prophesied to happen.

Active
Sounds like a disgruntled employee, they said the shooter had a connection to the bank.

There was another shooting in KY. Right after that one at a community college. Terrible times we are living in for sure.

Most people have no idea what transgender means. It's a surface religious reference to the fact that eastern faiths believe in reincarnation, People like that might know what's going on in the back room and might not. Some people are gay solely to swing and be promiscuous, and they'd do that anyway. It's reincarnation theory in action, people like that believe in animalia, bestiality, hetro and homosexual activity, just anything. Anyone who practices transgenderism is either a Hindu or a Buddhist, and the African animists are the same, with Green Party nature spirituality.

They're not worth it. I don't speak to people like that, and in real life, face to face, I wouldn't even talk to you about it, because you either know by now or don't and I stay away from the red-light district. The swingers (catch all tern, for other people who wonder what the cheerleading letters are leading to), are into spiritual evolution with reincarnation. It's false.

Active
Most people have no idea what transgender means. It's a surface religious reference to the fact that eastern faiths believe in reincarnation, People like that might know what's going on in the back room and might not. Some people are gay solely to swing and be promiscuous, and they'd do that anyway. It's reincarnation theory in action, people like that believe in animalia, bestiality, hetro and homosexual activity, just anything. Anyone who practices transgenderism is either a Hindu or a Buddhist, and the African animists are the same, with Green Party nature spirituality.

They're not worth it. I don't speak to people like that, and in real life, face to face, I wouldn't even talk to you about it, because you either know by now or don't and I stay away from the red-light district. The swingers (catch all tern, for other people who wonder what the cheerleading letters are leading to), are into spiritual evolution with reincarnation. It's false.
Huh?

Active

Doesn't matter what they believe.
The Science and Facts prove that transgenerism is abnormal. It is mental illness by definition.
*Just b/c a lot of people believe in something it never means it is good, normal, moral, ethical, logical, or common sense.
It is worth fighting them.
They've openly stated they are coming after children. There are people who will help a pre-teen or teenager run away from home to a more "affirming home".
I don't care what those other "people" believe in. As a Christian by definition from God they are pagans.
Only a being who is above all, created all, knows all, and is all powerful, all good, and Holy can (and has) decided what IS good, normal, moral, ethical, logical, and common sense.
Your and my opinion otherwise is irrelevant.

Active
What many refer to mental illness today, would be described as having demons or devils in Jesus’ time.

But science and medicine do not recognize this evil behavior as spiritual, so the mainstream now call it mental illness.

I remember back in the 70’s science and medicine used to call homosexuality a form of mental illness, but they have now totally flip flopped and now consider it normal behavior.

This is what we see in the world today, a normalization and acceptance of sin, even a pride in sin.

We Even see a push to legalize what God considers to be sinful. This is what prophecy was referring to when it spoke of that Wicked being revealed “in” them. It is a spirit of lawlessness that is in rebellion toward God’s words.

All this was prophesied to happen.
Maybe they DO have demons.
In the Bible, every time a demon referts to itself it's in the plural: They/Them.
Legion for example.

Doesn't matter what they believe.
The Science and Facts prove that transgenerism is abnormal. It is mental illness by definition.
*Just b/c a lot of people believe in something it never means it is good, normal, moral, ethical, logical, or common sense.
It is worth fighting them.
They've openly stated they are coming after children. There are people who will help a pre-teen or teenager run away from home to a more "affirming home".
I don't care what those other "people" believe in. As a Christian by definition from God they are pagans.
Only a being who is above all, created all, knows all, and is all powerful, all good, and Holy can (and has) decided what IS good, normal, moral, ethical, logical, and common sense.
Your and my opinion otherwise is irrelevant.
It matters that reincarnationists have false beliefs. Also, the original definition of normality is less to do with mental outlooks than you think it is, or rather you're right but you're ignoring the provenance of the laws pertaining to normality. It's from a Norman census law going back to Gregory of Tours who defined it in accordance with the first census ordered in the Book of Joshua. The first census decision in absolute terms (you are a Hebrew Jew in this Israelis only scene or you die) was based on the pronunciation of the word "Shibboleth" which is Hebrew for Sabbath. It was about the citizen (subject's) reverence and attitude words the Day of Rest, remembering that the Children of Israel had just escaped slavery in Egypt. In the time just following the death of Moses, there was a group of believers from Israelite Egypt, and a mixed multitude who had to be culled from the flock. Census normality in the United States is based on that too, of course. Nevertheless, "Census normality" (the constitutional possession of second amendment status) is known religiously by reverence to God and has a religious consequence (If you didn't have the reverence to God, you went to the guillotine in Joshua. If you did you either joined the army, were too old to fight or were female, which is a different legal outlook on the basis of identity status).

Normal is a French word in reference to Normandy, which is the French way of saying France. The correct American English equivalent is Constitutional. I'm just pointing that out to you, because the bloated government spending budget on psycie soschie has absolutely nothing to do with any real law about either Normalcy or its equivalent word in any republic worthy of the name.

Active
It matters that reincarnationists have false beliefs. Also, the original definition of normality is less to do with mental outlooks than you think it is, or rather you're right but you're ignoring the provenance of the laws pertaining to normality. It's from a Norman census law going back to Gregory of Tours who defined it in accordance with the first census ordered in the Book of Joshua. The first census decision in absolute terms (you are a Hebrew Jew in this Israelis only scene or you die) was based on the pronunciation of the word "Shibboleth" which is Hebrew for Sabbath. It was about the citizen (subject's) reverence and attitude words the Day of Rest, remembering that the Children of Israel had just escaped slavery in Egypt. In the time just following the death of Moses, there was a group of believers from Israelite Egypt, and a mixed multitude who had to be culled from the flock. Census normality in the United States is based on that too, of course. Nevertheless, "Census normality" (the constitutional possession of second amendment status) is known religiously by reverence to God and has a religious consequence (If you didn't have the reverence to God, you went to the guillotine in Joshua. If you did you either joined the army, were too old to fight or were female, which is a different legal outlook on the basis of identity status).

Normal is a French word in reference to Normandy, which is the French way of saying France. The correct American English equivalent is Constitutional. I'm just pointing that out to you, because the bloated government spending budget on psycie soschie has absolutely nothing to do with any real law about either Normalcy or its equivalent word in any republic worthy of the name.
They do. A LOT of people have scientifically false beliefs AND a lot of false info was put out on purpose.
Normal is what IS for the majority of humanity.
1. How we make more of us. Heterosexuality and biological birth with male and female sex-linked DNA.
2. Fact: Now to women can have children. No two men can have children.
3. Only females can get pregnant and birth a human. Only males can GET a woman pregnant. Note: I will NEVER play their made up genders and abnormal pronoun game.
The past is just that. No one can change what the Creator, Judge, and Authority in all things has said. You're using irrelevant examples and cultures and people that do not exist anymore.