• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Kids say the darndest things

This is actually taken from letters written to God by children in a sunday school,
(i couldn't attach the pictures of the original letters here so i typed them out)
Dear God,
  • Are you really invisible or is that just a trick? Lucy
  • I want to be just like my daddy when i get big,but with not so much hair all over. Sam
  • Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? Norma
  • I keep waiting for spring but it never come yet,dont't forget! Mark
  • You dont have to worry bout me,i always look both ways. Dean
  • Instead of letting people die and haveing to make new ones,why dont you keep the ones you got now? Jane
  • I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church,is that okay? Neil
  • I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention. Ruth M
  • In bible times did they really talk that fancy? Jennifer
  • I think about you sometimes even when im not praying. Elliott
  • I am Amearican,what are you? Robert
  • I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world.there are only 4 people in our family and i can never doit. Nan
  • Thank you for the baby brother but what i prayed for was a puppy. Joyce
      Please put a-nother holiday between christmas and easter.there is nothing good in there now. Ginny
  • If you watch in church on sunday i will show you my new shoes. Mickey D
  • If we come back as something please dont let me be Jennifer Horton because i hate her. Denise
  • I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the bible. love,Chris
  • If you give me genie lamp like Alladdin i will give you anything,except my money or my chess set. Raphael
  • We read Thos Edison made light.But in Sun school they said you did it.So i bet he stoled your idea.Sincerely Donna.
  • If you let the dinasaur not exstinct we would not have a country.you did the right thing. Jonathan
  • Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill so much if they had their own rooms.it works with my brother. Larry
  • I do not think anybody could be a better God.well i just want you to know but i am not just saying that because you are God. Charles

very funny and so adorableeeeeeee and totally sweetttttttt!!!!
My sister taught in sunday school and this girl whom she taught woke up in the middle of the night and asked her mom,
"mom, God is everywhere right?"
"yes"
then she felt so sad and her mom asked her why
"well, if he is everywhere, then he is in the highways too. Dont the cars hit him?"
thats just sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

"Kids say the darndest things" (Not a phrase we use in the 'Ol Country') but I think I know what it means.....

something like this perhaps....

The local pastors wife invited the visiting preacher and his family to Sunday lunch. He turned up with his wife and 6 children. Before commencing lunch the pastors wife asked her young daughter to pray. The daughter, having never prayed before a meal before, asked mummy what she should pray. "Pray like mummy prays darling" replied her mother.

So darling daughter prayed, "Oh Dear Lord, why did I have to go and invite all this lot to dinner? Amen."