• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Kids Love Scrapbooking ***

My children love scrapbooking anything ! They have family scrapbooks . Pet scrapbooks . Even toy srapbooks ! We let them pick out a couple of books from a dollar store , and they go after it . Each scrapbook tells a story about who they are inside , and whats important to them . You can tell how old they were when they made their book by the content , and the obvious date and age we put on the side of their books ! lol . We have found this to be great family fun , and very inexspensive . I hope you give scrapbooking a try ! I have one son who is 23 years old , and believe me , the time goes by fast ! I love families , and I love you . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

Hey There Brother Mike, Scrapbooking is fun. but unfortunately for me I never did any scrapbooks. I always wanted to try but i didn't really get to it. It's weird, but sure. Hope you guys have fun :), God bless you
Tanya

The holidays are a great time for scrapbooking . Make yourself a 2005 all year collection of pictures , report cards , and other great memories of the year gone by . It's a great family project and lots of fun . Peace and Grace fill your homes in Jesus Name . Mike

Time...

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
My children love scrapbooking anything ! They have family scrapbooks . Pet scrapbooks . Even toy srapbooks ! We let them pick out a couple of books from a dollar store , and they go after it . Each scrapbook tells a story about who they are inside , and whats important to them . You can tell how old they were when they made their book by the content , and the obvious date and age we put on the side of their books ! lol . We have found this to be great family fun , and very inexspensive . I hope you give scrapbooking a try ! I have one son who is 23 years old , and believe me , the time goes by fast ! I love families , and I love you . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

Time does go fast Mike. I thank God that we now know better how to spend it because it is so short. My young ones loved rock collecting as long as they collect the one before the end I will be happiest for them.