• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Just plant the seed!

A pastor tells about standing at King's Cross in Sydney , Australia , when a shabby-looking man tugged his sleeve and asked him, "If you died tonight, where would you spend eternity?" The question haunted him until he finally surrendered his life to Christ. Later a lady from his church testified to a similar experience in exactly the same spot. It motivated her to come to Jesus also. Years later the pastor was visiting the area and went looking for the mystery man. Sure enough, as he scanned the faces around him, an old man approached him. Before he could speak, the pastor said, "You're going to ask me if I died tonight where I'd spend eternity, right?" Amazed, the man asked how he knew. The pastor proceeded to tell him about all the people who'd come to know Christ because of the question he'd asked them. Deeply moved, the old man said, 'I was a drunk before I came to Jesus. I'm uneducated, I don't speak well, and all I could think of was to go round asking people that question. I've been asking it now for eight years and today's the first time I'd any idea I was making a difference."

Some people come to Christ on the first call, but the hard-headed among us usually take the long route home. Your job is not to change people; just share the life-giving Word and let God change them. Jesus said, "I, when I am lifted up.will draw all men to Myself" (John 12:32 NIV). Just plant the seed and let the Lord of the harvest do the rest!

SoulFood Reading: Ezek 43-45, Luke 22:54-62, Ps 3, Pr 21:4-8