• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Just got married

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi everyone, My name is Stephen (Unclesteve) Rizzo, I was ordained in prison back in 2013 by Prison Fellowship, PFM. Since then I have been involved in several ministries. I am a chef by trade, & my ministry is feeding the hungry with the Word of God, & food of course. Recently, I got married to a beautiful woman from Columbia.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Unclesteve

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself.
Congratulations on your recent marriage :love:
May the Lord richly bless you and your new wife.

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship

Loyal Member
Hi everyone, My name is Stephen (Unclesteve) Rizzo, I was ordained in prison back in 2013 by Prison Fellowship, PFM. Since then I have been involved in several ministries. I am a chef by trade, & my ministry is feeding the hungry with the Word of God, & food of course. Recently, I got married to a beautiful woman from Columbia.
Welcome Stephen, and congratulations on getting married. Did you know that Jesus also had a "prison ministry"?

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother
@Unclesteve
Blessings on your marriage in Jesus Christ!
Blessings also on your ministries!

'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 'I [was] naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' Matthew 25:35-36

Once again be welcomed Brother Stephen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hi, @Unclesteve

May God richly bless your marriage - hope you enjoy many delicious meals together and that you grow more and more in God's grace and love for yourselves personally and for each other as you walk this life together, serving Him