• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Just for fun

Administrator
Staff Member
This is just for fun, some statistics - praise GOD for the great results :)

Registered members:

July: 661
June: 593
May: 502

August 1st - 10th so far: 135

GOD is calling out the lost souls and gathering them at this special place called Talk Jesus! Praise GOD for all He does for us, for our Father's mercy and compassoin on us who are lost, contrite and persecuted for His name's sake.

Thank you Jesus Christ for giving us a reason to live each day: to come one day closer to seeing you in Heaven, in your full glory forever and ever amen!

Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Administrator
Staff Member
Praise Jesus sister :)

All good things come from Heaven, GOD Himself and nowhere / no one else :)

This site is really a blessing to lost souls looking for the truth. While a big thanx has to go to Chad for setting this all up, it is the great Christian members who make this site what it is. God is working through so many of you here! I am glad I found this site, and I hope maybe one day I can be an inspiration for someone as well.

God Bless you Chad...God Bless you all!!!

Bill

I want to Praise God for bringing me to this site brother Chad. You have no idea the encouragement it is to me as a Christian. May God bless you for listening to Him and setting this site up.

yea chad... awesum stuff settin this up man!!

very big THANX!! (((chas)))

:thumbs_up 2 VERY enthusiastic thumbs up!!! :thumbs_up

Well you all knwo why there copmming here right??

( they must of herd i was here!!! :):) LOL )

Nah your doign a GREAT job Chad. thanks for setting it up now lets all keep it real for God here so we attract Many more to love the lord

Love Simon!!!

( a Tim Thought )

"Smile. i'm open to lokkers though"

LOL

Nah not me. i will remain faithful and along side my Baby!!! love ya Darling!!!

Love Simon!!!

P;S: like you Babe i just had to make some kinda comment that was SEMI Funny!!!

oh Smile i though you herd i was here and showed up... even if it is me pullign in all these people. we still all need to Set Examples and Show them the Way to Love God and who he is and help them out so keep it up everyone!!!

Love Simon!!!

Funny is all you coudl come up with??
well jeepers thanks... LOL

Love Smile...

Woop's. i eman love Simon!!!

hmmm....

u love smile hey???? only j/k...

lol, an dw smile.. i try my hardest 2 b funny!!! lol...