• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Just dropped in

Well somebody say something, like

Hello, or welcome to the family, or I'm glad you decided to join us, or blessings in Christ, or my favorite

Are you a Christian?

Nah, I don't need to introduce myself because you learn about people in transit.

Loyal
Hello, and welcome to the family, and I'm glad you decided to join us, and blessings in Christ, and are you a Christian?!
I normally don't post in introductions, but I saw that there was only 1 reply and it was you, so I thought I would give you a....

Hi!

(Much like your intro :shades: )

Sometimes it takes a few days before ppl respond.

Hello, and welcome to the family, and I'm glad you decided to join us, and blessings in Christ, and are you a Christian?!
I normally don't post in introductions, but I saw that there was only 1 reply and it was you, so I thought I would give you a....

Hi!

(Much like your intro :shades: )

Sometimes it takes a few days before ppl respond.
I am having so many strange dreams, as if I am on location some other place.

Loyal
Welcome to the forum @jadeofmay

Perhaps when we are approaching God more closely, we are effectively "on location in some other place".:

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14-16

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

Loyal
I am having so many strange dreams, as if I am on location some other place.

Not always, but often, dreams are molded by spirits who intend to either teach us, or make us fearful. I can assume you know which ones are modified by evil spirits.

Loyal
Not entirely, I have to keep researching.
The enemy wants you to be fearful, hence 9 times out of 10, fearful dreams are molded by evil spirits. The only reason a good heavenly spirit would send a believer fearful dreams would be if they are far, far off the mark in serving the Lord, and they sometimes send a fearful dream to warn us to turn away from our current lifestyle or suffer great harm, either spiritually, physically, or both.

The enemy wants you to be fearful, hence 9 times out of 10, fearful dreams are molded by evil spirits. The only reason a good heavenly spirit would send a believer fearful dreams would be if they are far, far off the mark in serving the Lord, and they sometimes send a fearful dream to warn us to turn away from our current lifestyle or suffer great harm, either spiritually, physically, or both.
I don't know enough yet to agree or disagree with you.

Loyal
There is a lot of knowledge out there, and you have no way of knowing what is true and what is not... not without the leading of the Holy Spirit. You need to have a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit.

Staff Member
Hello @jadeofmay
Sorry I didn't give my welcome sooner.
Welcome to Talk Jesus this online Christian Community of Believers.
Sorry, I'm not a dream person. But I will bite and ask you.....
Are you a believer in Christ Jesus as your Savior?
I'm sure you'd rather have your words speak for themselves, which I agree with so.......if you tell me you are, I'd believe it :smile:
Once again be welcome to TJ.
Wanting to believe that you are so I can be
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hello @jadeofmay
Sorry I didn't give my welcome sooner.
Welcome to Talk Jesus this online Christian Community of Believers.
Sorry, I'm not a dream person. But I will bite and ask you.....
Are you a believer in Christ Jesus as your Savior?
I'm sure you'd rather have your words speak for themselves, which I agree with so.......if you tell me you are, I'd believe it :smile:
Once again be welcome to TJ.
Wanting to believe that you are so I can be
YBIC
Nick
<><
Depends what you call Christian, were the Jews Christian?

Think of me more as a Jewish Christian than Christian Christian.

But I'm not Jewish.

Staff Member
Well, the first ones were and the ones now who are would call themselves Messianic Jews. Yet, the one thing we all have in common is that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. I think the use of the label of Christian is easier to say than "Do you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior?" which I'd prefer to naming the denomination of the Church one goes to. Regardless, just saying so doesn't make one either saved or identifiable as being a Christian.

Yet in so many words, you didn't really answer my question did you? :laughing:

Well, the first ones were and the ones now who are would call themselves Messianic Jews. Yet, the one thing we all have in common is that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. I think the use of the label of Christian is easier to say than "Do you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior?" which I'd prefer to naming the denomination of the Church one goes to. Regardless, just saying so doesn't make one either saved or identifiable as being a Christian.

Yet in so many words, you didn't really answer my question did you? :laughing:
Yes, well if I answer yes or no they both carry implications.

Which I don't want to be apart of.

Staff Member
Yes, well if I answer yes or no they both carry implications.

Which I don't want to be apart of.

Of cause. Causality Neutrality is a man concept. Don't be fooled by it.

"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. Matthew 12:30

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

Yes the implication of choosing sides may very well be your life and all the comfort you may or may not currently have.

"Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it."

Just ask any of my Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here if it's worth the declaration they have made in and for Him.

With the Love of Jesus Christ.
I truly pray and hope that one day you will be able to say. "Yes I know Him." "He's in me and I'm in Him" "For He is my Lord, my Savior, my God. Precious Jesus.
Nick
<><

Of cause. Causality Neutrality is a man concept. Don't be fooled by it.

"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. Matthew 12:30

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

Yes the implication of choosing sides may very well be your life and all the comfort you may or may not currently have.

"Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it."

Just ask any of my Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here if it's worth the declaration they have made in and for Him.

With the Love of Jesus Christ.
I truly pray and hope that one day you will be able to say. "Yes I know Him." "He's in me and I'm in Him" "For He is my Lord, my Savior, my God. Precious Jesus.
Nick
<><
Well I do know him, his love I mean. But there are so many different brands of love out there that people are selling.

Staff Member
Well I do know him, his love I mean. But there are so many different brands of love out there that people are selling.

Can't sell what doesn't belong to you. If you do you're a thief. Sadly, the Love that is God given is so costly we couldn't afford to buy it, and yet it's still ours as He draws us to it. For it is freely given with no penalty of it being taken away.

In many ways the branding is a way of telling of its origin. One who believes in Jesus Christ as one's Savior sees it through Him the Holy Spirit that tells us of its authenticity or its being counterfeit. We always know if it points to the Cross, the price has been paid, and that all which remains is to open the gift freely given without precondition.

Will continue to pray for you.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><