• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Just Arrived

I'm Jazza, I love God, I play music,

and i'm one of those people who can't decide what their favorite Bible reference is.

G'day to all you people at large!

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello brother Jazza welcome to Talk Jesus. God bless you and thanks for joining us

hey bro too easy a name to guess.

Welcome - around here is fun you know.

Everyone this is my kid brother he is alright in a kid kinda way - love him ok

Hi Jazza, nice to meet you. :sun:

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

hello there i am glad to hear that you play music cause so do I too. where you from????????

Hello to all the people who said hi!

I'm in Central NSW, about an hour from frying pan creek.

And no, I'm not Kidding! There's a frying pan creek Bridge too.

My Bro can verify this.

welcome jazzyblues, it'as been a pleasure meeting you. God bless you and your music. Don't let your big bro steal your handle. God bless you both. See you in the forums and chat. Go with God.

Hey there Jazza
I'm new too. I'm also into music in a big way! Just a quick question.. what time is it there by you? Its 10 to midnight here... Merry Christmas for tomorrow!!