• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Just another question

Loyal
Maybe I miss spoke, Maybe you can be like him, I can't but I sure desire to and work towards that goal but; when I fail, I know I am saved regardless of my inequities! Romans 8:1

Don't sell yourself short!
Change your thinking around and keep striving. Thinking like that sets you up to fail before you even try.

No I am not perfected as Jesus but forgetting the past I strive forward to that goal of being like Him.

Remember He walked the earth as a man who was Spirit Led as our example of how to dwell here on earth in the Kingdom of God.

Blessings to you

I understand how the "nature thing " appeals to you like it does me. This is not a physical thing, like nature, this is a spiritual thing. The point being we all die but not all of us live on spiritually.The thing is, you can't comprehend this right now . We can never be like Jesus but, the desire is to be like him!
You desire to be a character from a 2000 year old book, and apart from that book you've really nothing to base that motivation on. It doesn't come down to what I can't comprehend, it comes down to the belief in Jesus of the Bible being substantiated by real fact's.

Loyal
You desire to be a character from a 2000 year old book, and apart from that book you've really nothing to base that motivation on. It doesn't come down to what I can't comprehend, it comes down to the belief in Jesus of the Bible being substantiated by real fact's.
Real Facts?
He is Real and Alive but of course you need know Him to understand this.

Active
You're exactly right, I believe in that book.
But, your wrong....I do have something to base my motivation on...it is called a personal relationship with Jesus!
With out accepting that or having it , it is impossible for you to understand it ! That is why you are so apposed to it! But the beauty of all this, is before you die, you still have a chance to accept Jesus as your personal Savior.

Real Facts?
He is Real and Alive but of course you need know Him to understand this.
Come on, you don't know Jesus as a real time person. It's only what you comprehend about him when you read the Bible.
You use this comprehension to create a make shift relationship with something you've never confirmed. If this wasn't true I would have never left Christianity, it doesn't prove itself enough to warrant knowing Jesus as a real person.

Loyal
Come on, you don't know Jesus as a real time person. It's only what you comprehend about him when you read the Bible.
You use this comprehension to create a make shift relationship with something you've never confirmed. If this wasn't true I would have never left Christianity, it doesn't prove itself enough to warrant knowing Jesus as a real person.

If you say so.

You left because you began to listen and think about things opposed to God's Word.
They grew roots in you and choked out God's Word and you walked away.

Don't even try and blame your experience with Christ on anything BUT YOURSELF.

It's that simple and now you are spending your time trying to prove/disprove the things of God.

Fools Errond - Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock the Pendulum is about to stop.

You knew of His Word and Truth and Tasted of His Ways by your own admission.

You threw it ALL AWAY.......
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock the Pendulum is about to stop.

Who is going to stand up for you?
You know of His Ways
You threw them away

It's soon to be your JUDGMENT DAY.
Wake up this could be your last chance.

The question is.
Are you smart enough to repent and fill up with the Blood of Christ

Or

Foolish enough to run on your beliefs and be found lacking and wanting.

Mark my Word....God is not mocked and what so ever a man sows so shal he reap from.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock the Pendulum is about to STOP.

Wake up and Choose Life

You're exactly right, I believe in that book.
But, your wrong....I do have something to base my motivation on...it is called a personal relationship with Jesus!
With out accepting that or having it , it is impossible for you to understand it ! That is why you are so apposed to it! But the beauty of all this, is before you die, you still have a chance to accept Jesus as your personal Savior.
No, I don't, don't ever think I do.

If you say so.

You left because you began to listen and think about things opposed to God's Word.
They grew roots in you and choked out God's Word and you walked away.

Don't even try and blame your experience with Christ on anything BUT YOURSELF.

It's that simple and now you are spending your time trying to prove/disprove the things of God.

Fools Errond - Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock the Pendulum is about to stop.

You knew of His Word and Truth and Tasted of His Ways by your own admission.

You threw it ALL AWAY.......

Who is going to stand up for you?
You know of His Ways
You threw them away

It's soon to be your JUDGMENT DAY.
Wake up this could be your last chance.

The question is.
Are you smart enough to repent and fill up with the Blood of Christ

Or

Foolish enough to run on your beliefs and be found lacking and wanting.

Mark my Word....God is not mocked and what so ever a man sows so shal he reap from.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock the Pendulum is about to STOP.

Wake up and Choose Life
Or what!? I'll end up in hell. Thankfully for you there's actually no evidence of that either.

Active
Change your thinking around and keep striving. Thinking like that sets you up to fail before you even try.

No I am not perfected as Jesus but forgetting the past I strive forward to that goal of being like Him.

Remember He walked the earth as a man who was Spirit Led as our example of how to dwell here on earth in the Kingdom of God.

Blessings to you
I meant "be like him" @At Peace ...perfect with out sin....so now, you are saying you are as perfect as well?

Active
Yes, it was my choice to not be miserable about following a God who thinks I'm an evil scumbag.
LOL! You see, you come in here at TJ and talk trash. You come in here despising Jesus and God and living a life, as happy as you may say you are, living a life in bondage to untruth. The untruth is God thinks your a scum bag. You come in here with his garbage from some where and certainly not any Christian here or the Bible.
The truth here and everyone at TJ knows this but you....God loves you and would never call you an" evil scumbag" and nor would we!

Loyal
Yes, it was my choice to not be miserable about following a God who thinks I'm an evil scumbag.
Enough already.
the god of this world that is satan most definitely feels that way about you but it is evident that God still loves you, after all you are still breathing.

Loyal
I meant "be like him" @At Peace ...perfect with out sin....so now, you are saying you are as perfect as well?

Brother I said

Blessings to you

Question..... why are you becoming so sharp with others?
I encourage you and you come back and try and bite.