• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Just a note to all of you that are new

:love:
I have only been a member on this site for just a few days now. I can honestly tell you that if you are searching for a place to fellowship, to study, to have prayer, or just to be around caring people, This is the place.
I ask you to definatley find yourself a good Church, but Here you will find great people who are good loving spiritual people.
I know that Jesus is here, in every one of these folks. And it doesnt matter what denomination you are, here everyone is brother and sister in Christ.
And Thanks to All Mods, and members who have been so kind.
God Bless you All!!!:love:

Brandi Yvonne said:
:love:
I have only been a member on this site for just a few days now. I can honestly tell you that if you are searching for a place to fellowship, to study, to have prayer, or just to be around caring people, This is the place.
I ask you to definatley find yourself a good Church, but Here you will find great people who are good loving spiritual people.
I know that Jesus is here, in every one of these folks. And it doesnt matter what denomination you are, here everyone is brother and sister in Christ.
And Thanks to All Mods, and members who have been so kind.
God Bless you All!!!:love:
Welcome, Brandi. This is indeed a great site. It can do wonders for one's Christian growth as an adjunct to participation in a local church, but I encourage everyone to get involved in a local church. Chat room fellowship is great, but face-to-face fellowship iis the most important.

Chat room fellowship is great, but face-to-face fellowship iis the most important.

Amen SpiritLedEd, but it need not be fellowship in the form of the religious institution( Sunday go to meeting) gathering.

That is so beautifully spirited Brandi Yvonne, God bless you :)

I do want to make a notation on this particular point tho;
"I know that Jesus is here, in every one of these folks."

I wish this were true, God knows I wish it were true, but it is simply not so,
there are, as there always has been, amoung us those who are not of Christs fold.
Not everyone here is a born again believer, not everyone can be blindly trusted just because he or she may bear the nametag of Christ.
The best I can advice any new memeber, is pray before fellowship, and be led of the Spirit, so you may be able to discern what is true and what is false.
If any do not have the Spirit, they may ask God, who will give to all freely who come to Him. Glory to God.

Coconut said:
That is so beautifully spirited Brandi Yvonne, God bless you :)
I do want to make a notation on this particular point tho;
"I know that Jesus is here, in every one of these folks."
I wish this were true, God knows I wish it were true, but it is simply not so,
there are, as there always has been, amoung us those who are not of Christs fold.
Not everyone here is a born again believer, not everyone can be blindly trusted just because he or she may bear the nametag of Christ.
The best I can advice any new memeber, is pray before fellowship, and be led of the Spirit, so you may be able to discern what is true and what is false.
If any do not have the Spirit, they may ask God, who will give to all freely who come to Him. Glory to God.

Big Amen, glad you caught that Coconut, excellent response.

Administrator
Staff Member
Brandi God bless you sister. Thank you for joining us and praising GOD in your post here. I hope Talk Jesus will help you endlessly in your walk with Christ. Please do share the site with everyone you know, literally :)

jiggyfly said:
Amen SpiritLedEd, but it need not be fellowship in the form of the religious institution( Sunday go to meeting) gathering.
Hopefully, the fellowsip would be connected to the church that developed from. the Church of Acts 2.

SLE

SpiritLedEd said:
Hopefully, the fellowsip would be connected to the church that developed from. the Church of Acts 2.
SLE

Thats right, the one the Holy Spirit is governing according to the Head Jesus the Christ. It's a spiritual connection.