• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Joined yesterday

Hi all! I heard about this site through my husband SGB. I have been saved now for 3 1/2 years. It has not all been easy, but through prayer and my Savior's help, I have not lost my faith. Prayers are truly answered. SGB is a perfect example. He can tell you his story later. I had been in conviction for a little while when Jesus really started working on me. I didn't think I was leading such a bad life. When Jesus started opening my eyes, I saw that I was using really bad language, and my children were not getting the best example from me. On June 11, 2001, I finally gave my heart to Christ. When I went to the alter at church and left all of my burdens there, I have never felt better. The best thing out of all of this, besides having my own salvation, is that my children are being brought up in a christian home. My son can tell you all about Jesus. My daughters have both been saved. I hope to get to know all of you better and continue to grow in Christ. God Bless You All!!!

bless you so much reborn, for you have truly recieved God's will. i am glad to hear that through trials and tribulations, God is your number one on the list. if you want a christian friend to talk to, you can contact me at [email protected]. God bless!

Welcome to TalkJesus reborn! Isn't our Lord God awesome. I too am grateful for Him changing my life and taking me out of the grip of death.
I look forward to hearing more from you soon!
God bless!
Eden

F

Welcome!!! Glad to have you reborn. Enjoy the site!