• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Jesus told his Father, he was not going to pray for this world, then how should we pray?

Active
All ? Let me post a couple things ..Honey did you take out ALL the trash... Yes i did :) OK then there will not be any more trash ever cause you got it ALL. There was a half apple pie Mom notices ALL pie is gone Johnny She yells, did you eat ALL the apple pie he honestly says no! You are heading to grandma's house .... Sally the oldest kid stays at home so you load up the other 3 Husband says honey do we have ALL the kids loaded she counts the 3 says Yup we got them ALL.

Active
What did you do to earn it?
Or were you predestinated to receive it now?
Can God do as he pleases among men?
Will the will of God be accomplished on earth?
Did he abdicate his will in favor of anyones?
What is Gods will for ALL?

One of, if not the single biggest hinderance to spiritual sight is self righteousness.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, then all these things will be added unto you."
If a mans righteousness replaces HIS righteousness they will remain somewhat blinded and all these things will NOT be added unto him.
One can be born again but stray into self righteousness and remain blinded to the plan. This is termed the HIDDEN MANNA in the Revelation and belongs only to
those that overcome self righteousness.

Loyal
I still say the confusion comes from the translations of the biblical text. into the common mans languages of our time.

(John 6) has "All" in it too. like which "ALL"

But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Active
Joh 6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Joh 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Active
Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
1Ti 2:1 "I exhort therefore that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, BE MADE FOR ALL MEN;....."
3-6 "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; WHO WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ; who gave himself a ransom FOR ALL, to be testified in due time."

So which of the ALL will God not eventually draw to Jesus?
Again how many were purchased by his blood, as he was a ransom for ALL.

Loyal
Those who He created to be "Sons of God", before the foundations of The world. That seed was in Christ before the cosmos. The Cosmos and Heaven and The Angels, was made to generate the seed and to pollinate us. Salvation is no after thought or correct something broken or had fell, It is the completed work of Jesus that started before the foundation of the world, It is a fix number of GOD, It is more than a ransom, It is the number He planted in the foundation of The world. They are the Good seed.

24Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.

37He replied, “The One who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed represents the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Those who are Ransom are the good seed that was planted before the foundation of the world in whom the world is their incubator.

you know that.

Active
So which of the ALL will God not eventually draw to Jesus? Who ever God chooses or maybe my grammar is goofy and it should be who ever he does not choose. God is sovereign . God is the Potter we the clay.
Rom 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Rom 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
Rom 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
Rom 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,