• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Jesus is great no matter what

Staff Member
Greetings,

yes, it is often hard to find praise when everything seems to be against doing so.
And you probably also know that it is actually harder to sit in the 'hard' seat and continue being down or troubled by events and/or thoughts BUT so much easier to zoom in to Christ Jesus and His peace and strength found only in Him and all He promises. He is, after all is said and done, the Promise Himself, manifest for us.

Yes, and I often say, Jesus is Lord and King.
Joined to your statement of praise, "Jesus is great no matter what",
we have, Jesus is great, He is Lord and King, no matter what

Bless you ....><>
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Active
Brother Bryon Clark, I was going to tell you a story,but am not led to,as i truly believe you wish to hear the bottom line,and get things in your mind fixed ASAP so here is something for you to consider.The question being set before you this hour is,how long are you willing to wait upon someone you truly wish to see and speak with?( psalms 25:5 For YOU I wait all the day.) After going through many years of feeling just like you,I made up my own mind and body to do just that! I will not eat,nor will I drink, until the Lord would speak with me,in any way he wishes!

I did not say this out loud brother,and there is very good reason why I did not.( eph 4:27) For the enemy can use our own words against us.( psalms 27:7-8) For what many do not know good brother,is that our Jesus although he never leaves us or ever will forsake does do one thing to us,to causes us ourselves to look deep within us to find out.Our savior does indeed hide from us.( Isaiah 45:15) And there is a purpose to this hiding brother.( 2 Chronicles 32:24-31) I wanted you to see the full context before showing you the main verse brother. verse 31 which says God left him alone only to test him that he might( meaning you yourself!) know all that was in his own heart!

To good brother learn, not just how to endure,but overcome through ones enduring!( heb 10:36) For the will of God is found through such endurance! And so brother with this teaching by Holy Spirit himself,i went into my prayer closet. I told my roommate I would not come out until such time as i was led out,and to please speak to the others on my behalf that I am busy needing God's ministry upon my life.That is all I said. I took with me my bible, a notebook, a flashlight and a pen to write with.i was prepared for whatever time,my day, or my night.

Upon the first day i shouted to the Lord joyfully,expecting to be heard!( psalm 100:1-5) I sang as best I could to him bro,I am not much of a singer to be honest,I repented and thanked the Lord for his blood he shed just for me to always forgive me!!( rom 4:8)but I did my best towards giving him just Glory, to his most wonderful name! i reminded the Lord of Paul and Silas( Acts 16:23-26!!) verse 26!! I am Lord waiting for my and suddenly,and through you I will have it!( matt 11:12) i was willing to do battle to anyone, or anything which looked to stop me from hearing my Jesus!

I was going to storm heaven through Jesus in me by force bro! I had no doubt! ( matt 7:7) There are 3 realms of prayer brother,I was in the first stage,the asking realm. In this realm the enemy is also present,as well as our sorry flesh,speaking to you about how foolish this is,that someone may wish to talk to you about something important, and of course telling you how hungry you are becoming! To some of these thought one can ignore,but to others like Jesus himself did, words do need to come forth out loud from your own mouth. example you are hungry,which is no lie, you are!

I spoke it is written!( matt 4:4!) Since Jesus Christ is in me,and with me Jesus said( philp 4:19!) and I believe him,be gone in Jesus name! The hunger pains stopped at that very moment brother, I kid you not! This all began at 9am,time now 3am.I am praying in an unknown language to the Lord,and I am silent for many hours,waiting for my answer. my mind is looking to go to the flesh concern,and when my mind does this I stop it by speaking a scripture out loud time and time again, until both my mind and body are quiet. day 2 I am thanking the Lord for hearing and for answering my prayer,and I have moved over now to the seeking realm.

In this realm there is not sorrow for past sins,or lack,in this realm there is no more condemnation like in the asking realm( rom 8:1) there is God like hope!( rom 15:13) An expectation that my prayers and thanksgiving are getting through to the throne of God now! I know they are! For Holy Spirit in me is bearing witness! But the enemy is also in this realm as well brother! The body is not happy with no food or water,and the flesh is screaming to get out of there before you die.LOL You know you are really getting close then bro!! The louder it screams to leave,the more you just have to stay!

Because Holy Spirit joins you in communion to our Jesus! Songs of PRAISE and WORSHIP FLOOD your being! HOLY,HOLY< HOLY are YOU Oh Lord MY GOD! For from the creation of the world His invisible attributes,His eternal power,and divine nature, have been clearly seen,being understood through what has been made,so that they are without excuse!( rom 1:20) Much happened and went on brother,and I wish for you not to have to read so long,but finally you enter the Holy of Holy's! The knocking realm!!

As the door opens the devil flees! Day 3! Around 1am The door opens! I cannot tell you whether I was in body or not brother,I cannot tell you what time it now is either! AND SUDDENLY( acts 16:26 has indeed become a FACT) I beheld a great light to which i could not look upon,but around me there was singing and rejoicing the likes of which I have never witnessed in all of my life! Jesus himself spoke to me" thou has endured,and have sought thine own heart,you have overcome through my faith,and you have performed the only work I have ever asked of my children to believe upon me,( john 6:28-29) and use my own love deep within you to part the Red Sea of doubt!

Welcome into thy rest,and warm yourself and be made full( john 15:11-17 Jesus quoted from! For you have learned my Word of john 13:34-35! And this was only possible because i first loved you so very much my son!( 1 john 4:19)" I had no questions,for i could not speak,but God had filled my mind with the answer i sought in the first place brother. Jesus reminded me of the second year of my salvation,when an old man came to my door and said" God sends who he knows,and he always knows who he sends!" This was an angel sent by me, to you who came to you, he said( heb 13:2)" Other things were spoken to me I cannot share. But here is the point for you in all this good brother!

How great is your need to know brother? And what are you willing to do to find out? Only this my brother in Christ can you yourself ever answer! All I can say is,if you are willing,I know Jesus is more then willing to confirm some things i know you need! For who among us brother does not have some kind of need? I hope this greatly encourages your walk,to never give up,to always follow,for I say this unto you this day brother,Matt 7:7 ask,seek, knock have clear purpose,and are indeed treasures to those who dare look to find each of them! God bless you bro!