• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Jersey girl here

Hey everyone I'm Nicole, Nikki for short. I live in Jersey and have been a real born-again Christian for about a year now. I've already looked around the forum a lil bit, and everyone here seems very knowledgeable about the bible and that's just awesome cause I may have questions.
Anyways, this forum seems real cool and just wanted to introduce myself! Be blessed!
Nikki :love:

Hi Nikki, Good to see you here.

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Hi sunshine! Thanks for the welcome! I checked out the photo album, it looks really cool! I'm bout to post my pics there now!

Nikki

Staff Member
hi nikki welcome to tj sure is good to see you and look forward to chatting to you too but i am in england so we have different time zones. this is a really cool place to join. lots to look at so enjoy it. sals

Hey Nikki,

A real pleasure to meet you. Welcome to TJ. I pray that you will find encouragement and blessing here. God bless.

Best wishes,
Snowrose

Thanks! This site seems really cool, and I like the way it seems everyone can be open to ask questions without getting pounced on or insulted. I experienced that with another site, I won't name it cause that wouldn't be right.
But thank you Jesus for leading me here!
Nikki:love:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister Nikki welcome to Talk Jesus.

God bless :)

Hi Chad
I've been looking around at the forum here and was just saying how everyone seems really nice.
I'm only a year old in the Lord and don't know much but am still learning so everyone bear with me
Nikki

Hi nikki1981 great to have ya here. Once ya get used to the ways of what forum is where its like you've been doing it since the day you were born. Make yourself comfortable, grab a doughnut and relax here with the rest of your family ;) God bless!

Lesley! :love:

Nikki1981 said:
Hey everyone I'm Nicole, Nikki for short. I live in Jersey and have been a real born-again Christian for about a year now. I've already looked around the forum a lil bit, and everyone here seems very knowledgeable about the bible and that's just awesome cause I may have questions.
Anyways, this forum seems real cool and just wanted to introduce myself! Be blessed!
Nikki :love:
Hi Jersey girl,

I, too, say welcome to TJ. I think you will enjoy it here. Our administrator insists on courtesy and respect and I support that wholeheartedly.

SLE