• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Ive done this before but im gonna ask for it again

Ive asked for prayers before basically over this same topic. I see the stuff going on around me and i don't necessarily think the virus is as bad as they make it out to be. I dont really know what is going on. It just makes me nervous for my family. I have 2 kids both under the age of 5 and it just makes me wonder about what the world is going to be like for them growing up.

Ive asked for prayers before basically over this same topic. I see the stuff going on around me and i don't necessarily think the virus is as bad as they make it out to be. I dont really know what is going on. It just makes me nervous for my family. I have 2 kids both under the age of 5 and it just makes me wonder about what the world is going to be like for them growing up.
Hello Jessca
Everything is in God's control and God knows what he is doing that;s why He told us not to worry about anything and also tomorrow. You don't know what tomorrow holds, but God does know everything. You don't need to fear about this virus. God is our protector. God is our caretaker. Even Noah doesn't know what is going to happen to the world after the flood, not even Elijah's time, but God took care of everything. For his children, God is the caretaker. God provided everything in these type of crisis. You can see so many scriptures in bible and not only in bible in our daily life also, we can see his presence and his love towards us, care towards us even for our children. Children are the most precious in the sight of our Lord. So, God will give them a new world where only they see God and his presence, his love, his caring, his righteous, and also his compassion. Noah and his family didn't even imagine what will happen next because they gave everything into the hands of God. Even that Zarephath widow has given her life into the hands of God. She has even a child with her. She thought she and her child will die, but then God came into her house in the form of Elijah, God provided everything for her. She even didn't see back. She trusted God that He will take care of her and even her child. Don't worry about them. Whatever happens, God is always there with you. Even with Israelite, they also didn't know what will happen next, their children and children, went to Canaan, God called Canaan as the country with milk and honey. Children will always get the best from God, right? so, don't worry. I will pray for you and your child. Already God is with you in this danger crisis. So, don't worry about anything. You and your children will always be in my prayers. God bless you Jessie.

Active
Hi Jessca, The world certainly isn't going to get any better, we are in the last days. However, If you have asked Jesus into your life, and have felt the movement of the Holy Spirit. Then you can be confident that you are one of the aliens the apostle Paul referred to in his epistle, and they are citizens of the kingdom of heaven, where Satan has no jurisdiction. The King has promised his people that he will never leave them or forsake them, and as your children are covered by your faith they also, come under the same promise. Remember when Gods people were in the desert, God gave them manna to eat, he never abandoned them and he won't, you. Trust him Kid he'll never let you down. bless you.

Hi Jessca, The world certainly isn't going to get any better, we are in the last days. However, If you have asked Jesus into your life, and have felt the movement of the Holy Spirit. Then you can be confident that you are one of the aliens the apostle Paul referred to in his epistle, and they are citizens of the kingdom of heaven, where Satan has no jurisdiction. The King has promised his people that he will never leave them or forsake them, and as your children are covered by your faith they also, come under the same promise. Remember when Gods people were in the desert, God gave them manna to eat, he never abandoned them and he won't, you. Trust him Kid he'll never let you down. bless you.
That's really true Trevor.

Loyal
This and other things that will come will change the way people in the world act .

Keep your children close to your heart , but offer them up to the Father. Let them be in Gods care.

Share with them about Angels . Angels will give you and your children comfort

This and other things that will come will change the way people in the world act .

Keep your children close to your heart , but offer them up to the Father. Let them be in Gods care.

Share with them about Angels . Angels will give you and your children comfort
Right now they are only almost 4 and 2 so i havent talked to them about much just because they are so little. I do read the Bible with them, but they dont sit still much. We say grace before we eat and we pray before bed

Loyal
Right now they are only almost 4 and 2 so i havent talked to them about much just because they are so little. I do read the Bible with them, but they dont sit still much. We say grace before we eat and we pray before bed
Infants and young children see Angels .

Children are never too young to hear about God or anything of God .
You must understand , God's presence is in the very fabric of us as He created us . And God is present in your love for your children and thier love for you.

The concept of Jesus being the living water and the living food goes beyond the physical . When Jesus invites us to take and eat His body He is also talking about recieving Him in the Word . Even if you had infants , they would relish upon hearing the Word .

Active
Hi Jessca, we are told that if we bring our children up in the ways of the Lord, they will never depart from them. Reading scripture and saying grace, sounds like a good start to me. Bless you.

Active
Hi Jessca, we are told that if we bring our children up in the ways of the Lord, they will never depart from them. Reading scripture and saying grace, sounds like a good start to me. Bless you.
I missed the praying at bed times, that's even better. :love: