• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Its hard feeling lonely especially when I share custody of my child with my stbx I need someone to vent too

Active
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. Please feel free to share what’s going on with you. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with loving presence and comfort you with His peace. Looking forward to hear from you. Hugs.

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. Please feel free to share what’s going on with you. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with loving presence and comfort you with His peace. Looking forward to hear from you. Hugs.
Thank you

Active
Thank you for praying how are you?
Yes it means soon to be
Thank you Encourage, I'm always saddened when I hear of the end of a Holy union. However I don't know the situation and have no business becoming involved in what I don't understand. But I do pray that God will bless your family. I had a broken marriage, with two children. That however, was over fifty years ago. I still have a friendly relationship with my ex wife and our children. But I have been blessed with a new marriage that has lasted for over fifty years and it has been blessed beyond measure. I pray that whatever direction your destiny takes you, you too will be as blessed as I have been.