• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

It Was WORTH it!

I was talking to a friend about the lameness of the enemy…

My conversion came up and I had a cool memory…that came from my exorcism…

I remember the last thing the fallen angel said as he left my body was this,

Fine! I will leave… He is not worth it anyway.”

How short sighted, how blind, how backwards is the mind of evil! It is amazing!

And the blessing is this:

Jesus says I am worth the life of the living God on earth! I am worth His death on even a Cross. I am worth all the prophesies thru out time, being given and fulfilled in Jesus, unto the redemption of my soul!

For even “IF” I was the Only one who fell in sin, All that transpired thru time, until now, would have happened, just to reach my soul!

I am not worthy but I am worth it, all!

And so are YOU! :thumbs_up

Glory to God in the Highest for saving a wretch like me!

Hey Newman,

Once again, an excellent topic and your sharing blessed me for it reminded me of how I used to get attacked in my dreams!

In my dreams I would be confronted by an image and would scream back but no sound would come out of my mouth. My wife Hazel would wake me up in the middle of the night. I was shaking and trembling. She said I sounded like I was whispering out loud!

The worst dream was a black dog trying to force its tongue down my mouth and trying to get into my body. I was helpless. My buddy Cezar who was with me the night I received Jesus Christ in my life had the same dream.

He told me that at night before I go to sleep, read my bible and meditate on God's Words. Ever since I started my personal bible devotions before I go to bed, I never had those kinds of dreams again, only the ones where Hazel gets mad at me for taking all the blankets but those aren't dreams. Those are for real. lol!

Reading God's Word before going to sleep reminds me of this in Proverbs 3:21-26, My son, preserve sound judgement and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble; when you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.

Your servant in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:
Hey Newman,

One thing I forgot to mention. You, everyone, and me are blessed that God does love us so much that we are alive to live for Jesus Christ. Even when we are attacked, He gives us the power of prayer and armor of God to ward off the evil one.

pray that Jesus will not only let you run those nightmares off, but let you beat them up! its all about VICTORY over evil and making a show of it!

The last time I was attacked in my sleep by an unclean spirit.
after the initial freak out time...

I asked to Lord to "bind him" right in front of me.
Boom! The big black dog/tiger thing was covered in chains. They fell on him and bound him. the links were bigger then my head!

I ask it "what is it like to be an eternal being and how humiliating is it to have mere mortal dominate you and dispose of you like garbage."

It roared in rage and stained at its chains. I said "is that all you got?"

I then said "in jesus name, open". The ground opened into a hudge pit

I dragged the end ot the chain over to a convinient car hanging on the edge.
I looked at the chain and a hook was suddenly there.
I hooked it to the car and started pushing the car, while humming "amazing grace!"

I stopped pushing I said "No, don't answer my question! your scream will be good enough."

I gave the final push, put my hand to my ear, and listened to the shreek as it was pulled into the pit, clawing deep goudges in the earth...

I laughed, dusted off my hands and woke up singing in tongues!

ps: if you loose your voice in these dreams use sign language for "Jesus" it works just as good as saying the name above all names... :thumbs_up That always freed my tongue, after this it was "time to PAY"..he he he

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Newman, your last post - funny I thought this was real until your last line LOL

Great post brother :)

Chad said:
Newman, your last post - funny I thought this was real until your last line LOL

Great post brother :)

That was a real attack, a Real Dream, and a real defence.....

glad you liked it, though

Hey Bob Here you are

Bobinfaith said:
Hey Newman,

Once again, an excellent topic and your sharing blessed me for it reminded me of how I used to get attacked in my dreams!

In my dreams I would be confronted by an image and would scream back but no sound would come out of my mouth. My wife Hazel would wake me up in the middle of the night. I was shaking and trembling. She said I sounded like I was whispering out loud!

The worst dream was a black dog trying to force its tongue down my mouth and trying to get into my body. I was helpless. My buddy Cezar who was with me the night I received Jesus Christ in my life had the same dream.

He told me that at night before I go to sleep, read my bible and meditate on God's Words. Ever since I started my personal bible devotions before I go to bed, I never had those kinds of dreams again, only the ones where Hazel gets mad at me for taking all the blankets but those aren't dreams. Those are for real. lol!

Reading God's Word before going to sleep reminds me of this in Proverbs 3:21-26, My son, preserve sound judgement and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble; when you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.

What is up?