• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is the Bible Accurate?

Staff Member
Greetings,

thank you for sharing this video with us. It is interesting and certainly removes more doubt and provides more proof to those who still question the Bible and more importantly, the LORD.

I recommend it to anyone who decides that they can give an hour to the watching. Not really much time in a week considering the other things we all can spend our time watching or doing. Even less time in two weeks or three. The bonus of being in this format is that you can even pause it and rewind it and if absolutely impossible to give an uninterrupted hour, can be watched in segments. That is how i watched it and it was still quite informative and encouraging.

thanks again,

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
thankyou JIL I look forward to watching it tonight especially since Bear has already screened it :)

Loyal
Check this out later when you have a good 50mins or so. It is very good. I recommend it.
I never watch those things. I consider them a waist of my time.
If you have something to say, say it.

If the bible to you is not accurate, then all i can say is "we will see". Remember your interpritation of the bible is different than mine in reguards to accuracy.

Loyal
I never watch those things. I consider them a waist of my time.
If you have something to say, say it.

If the bible to you is not accurate, then all i can say is "we will see". Remember your interpritation of the bible is different than mine in reguards to accuracy.

Biil my freind you missed a great video that does nothing but back up what the bible says with real world proof. This man was posting this because he believes the bible is accurate and this video proves it. For crying out loud his screen name is Jesus is Lord. Hope you have a blessed day :)

Loyal
Biil my freind you missed a great video that does nothing but back up what the bible says with real world proof. This man was posting this because he believes the bible is accurate and this video proves it. For crying out loud his screen name is Jesus is Lord. Hope you have a blessed day :)
Ya i was reading the comments afterwards. Not a big fan of internet videos, but i will watch this