• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is Spending Money on Entertainment and Leisure OK with God?

Loyal
Why Not?
I am a Faithful Tither
I sow seed!!

I just don't get off course because I seek Him First.

God has no problem with His Children being Wealthy or Having Good Things BUT He has a problem when THINGS have His Children.

Blessings

Loyal
you obviously did not read the article, kind of sad seems like you looking to argue, because the article actully says what you just said to funny and jokes is on you :)

Loyal
you obviously did not read the article, kind of sad seems like you looking to argue, because the article actully says what you just said to funny and jokes is on you :smile:
Why are you so sharp and rude?

I read the post and made a reply and there is no argument here?
Didn't know there was an article too!
The jokes on me? Kind of childish attitude don't you think?

Blessings and Love in Christ

Staff Member
and jokes is on you

Greetings Dave,

forgive my stupidity but i don't get this bit of your post.
==============================

"Is Spending Money on Entertainment and Leisure OK with God?"

As for the OP and question, I recommend that anyone who would like to know should ask God.
Too often we jump in, being His mouthpiece when it might be that He hasn't ordered pizza tonight.
Also, sometimes what's good for the goose might not be good for the gander.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Brother @Dave M ,
I apologize for not reading the article. I had No Idea it was a hyper link post.

Right now we we are on a temporary data plan of 2 gigs a month split between 2 people.
I have everything and anything shut off and disabled so videos won't play and Links Don't redirect me.

All I did was reply honestly from the written post.

Have A Wonderful Week End

Staff Member
Now the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, were listening to all these things and were scoffing at Him. Luke 16:14

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 2Timothy 3:6-7

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple. Psalm 27:4

Loyal
Brother @Dave M ,
I apologize for not reading the article. I had No Idea it was a hyper link post.

Right now we we are on a temporary data plan of 2 gigs a month split between 2 people.
I have everything and anything shut off and disabled so videos won't play and Links Don't redirect me.

All I did was reply honestly from the written post.

Have A Wonderful Week End

all good brother I thought it was funny as the article point of view was exactly what you posted, never thought you did not realize it was a hyper link.

Loyal
forgive my stupidity but i don't get this bit of your post.

@Br. Bear
Brother Bear probably more of a inside Joke between me and Jim as we have been in much disagreement lately, I posted this article that we are in total agreement about, but he said we were not in agreement about because of the title and did not read the content, (he did not know it was a hyper link)

Staff Member
@Br. Bear
Brother Bear probably more of a inside Joke between me and Jim as we have been in much disagreement lately, I posted this article that we are in total agreement about, but he said we were not in agreement about because of the title and did not read the content, (he did not know it was a hyper link)

Bless you both....
post in peace and love one another ....><>