• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is it important that we SHOULD continue to WORRY about EVIL?

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

I feel we have no need to worry about evil, because it is finished!
However i feel that we need to be informed of all the evil thats going on so that we can pray against it in the name of jesus.
If we can worry (Negative thoughts) then we can meditate on gods word and therefore edify ourselves and each other

Psalm 37
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. 16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. 17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

32The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. 34Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. 35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 36Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. 37Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. 38But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

39But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him[/B]

Worry is the opposite of faith. Its like believing and having faith in what the enemy is threatening, more than believing and trusting what God says about the situation. Although we are not to be anxious and worrysome, we must be diligent and faithful to intercede when the wicked attempt to have their way. When we pray and stand on God's Word, trusting in Him, He sees our faith and will answer our prayers.

Thanks for sharing kenny77.

Thanks for sharing kenny77.

kenny77 said:
I feel we have no need to worry about evil, because it is finished!
However i feel that we need to be informed of all the evil thats going on so that we can pray against it in the name of jesus.
If we can worry (Negative thoughts) then we can meditate on gods word and therefore edify ourselves and each other

Nice Job

Glory to God said:
Worry doesn't accomplish anything.
Psalm 37:8, TLB."Stop your anger! Turn off your wrath. Don't fret and worry—it only leads to harm.

There's no need to worry—God has everything under control.
Matthew 6:31-33, TLB. "So don't worry at all about having enough food and clothing. Why be like the heathen? For they take pride in all these things and are deeply concerned about them. But your heavenly Father already knows perfectly well that you need them, and He will give them to you if you give Him first place in your life and live as He wants you to."

We cannot remove worry until we replace it with something better—prayer.
Philippians 4:6-7, TLB. "Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus."

Worrying is a waste of time.
Luke 12:25-26, TLB. "And besides, what's the use of worrying? What good does it do? Will it add a single day to your life? Of course not! And if worry can't even do such little things as that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?"

Give all your worries to the Lord.
I Peter 5:7, TLB. "Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you."

Ohhh thanks. . .really good collection . .. :shade: :love: i keep that one in my bible :thumbs_up

Yeshua is this thread intended to illustrate the futility of worrying or about the threat of evil?If it is the latter perhaps worry should be substituted with "being aware of"?

Both

LOOK back to the beginning was it God's plan that we should focus on the knownlege of EVIL.

LOOK at the Scriptures:

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20

Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the Lord God of Israel. Joshua 24:23

Now set your heart and your soul to seek the Lord your God; arise therefore, and build ye the sanctuary of the Lord God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and the holy vessels of God, into the house that is to be built to the name of the Lord.1 Chronicles 22:19

The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God. Psalms 69:32

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

What is GOD? What GOD is not is EVIL.

And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart. But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear. Zechariah 7:10-11

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. Matthew 6:21-22

And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. Luke 16:15

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. James 3:13-18

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. Matthew 12:34-35

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

sparky said:
Yeshua is this thread intended to illustrate the futility of worrying or about the threat of evil?If it is the latter perhaps worry should be substituted with "being aware of"?

Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Yeshua said:

ZECHARIAH 8:16,17 (NKJ):
"16 These are the things you shall do: Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; Give judgment in your gates for truth, justice, and peace; 17 Let none of you think evil in your heart against your neighbor; And do not love a false oath. For all these are things that I hate,’ Says the Lord."

These are excellent scriptures.

These are excellent scriptures. I was aware of them but instead of my usual long posts I thought I would be a better listener for awhile. Thank you so very much it should help many and that is why I post too, to help as many as can be here.

QUOTE=Glory to God]Worry doesn't accomplish anything.
Psalm 37:8, TLB."Stop your anger! Turn off your wrath. Don't fret and worry—it only leads to harm.

There's no need to worry—God has everything under control.
Matthew 6:31-33, TLB. "So don't worry at all about having enough food and clothing. Why be like the heathen? For they take pride in all these things and are deeply concerned about them. But your heavenly Father already knows perfectly well that you need them, and He will give them to you if you give Him first place in your life and live as He wants you to."

We cannot remove worry until we replace it with something better—prayer.
Philippians 4:6-7, TLB. "Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus."

Worrying is a waste of time.
Luke 12:25-26, TLB. "And besides, what's the use of worrying? What good does it do? Will it add a single day to your life? Of course not! And if worry can't even do such little things as that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?"

Give all your worries to the Lord.
I Peter 5:7, TLB. "Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you." [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
no and yes

if we have no worries then life would all be cruzeing down the street no proble,ms and no Emotional problems jeepers life woudl be prety predicitable and boring i mean i woudl rather worry and have a boring and predicitable life... in the book of.... Mathew i am pretty sure hang on let me check!! LOL how Embarrasing i dotn knwo it off by heart... shocking really... BRB.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

yeah i was right... YAY...

Mathew 6:25- onwards. tells us not to worry about tomorow for it has enough worries of it's own... so i guess we are not to worry btu we are.. LOL if that makes any sense. i guess it is what your worrying about.... if it is a life situation i woudl liek to see some one not Worry aboutit i really woudl liek to meet them and get some tips so i think that it is alright to worry....

Love ICHTHUS!!!

We should...

ICHTHUS said:
if we have no worries then life would all be cruzeing down the street no proble,ms and no Emotional problems jeepers life woudl be prety predicitable and boring i mean i woudl rather worry and have a boring and predicitable life... in the book of.... Mathew i am pretty sure hang on let me check!! LOL how Embarrasing i dotn knwo it off by heart... shocking really... BRB.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
yeah i was right... YAY...
Mathew 6:25- onwards. tells us not to worry about tomorow for it has enough worries of it's own... so i guess we are not to worry btu we are.. LOL if that makes any sense. i guess it is what your worrying about.... if it is a life situation i woudl liek to see some one not Worry aboutit i really woudl liek to meet them and get some tips so i think that it is alright to worry....
Love ICHTHUS!!!

We should care but keep our faith in God where it should be and after that work out our own salvation through Christ but continuing in this good fight of faith.

Gloria said:
Psalm 37
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. 16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. 17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

32The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
33The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. 34Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. 35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 36Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. 37Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. 38But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him[/B]

I am given peace by all of the scriptures throughout the thread. Thanks for bringing it to the top. These verses from Psalm 37 are a gladdening reminder that only God is our judge and defender. "Fret not" Amen!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

For the battle is the LORD's... 1 Samuel 17:47b