• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
“Ignorance is bliss,” so the saying goes, but is it really? Can we continue to plead ignorance, especially after so much truth has been presented to us, and then go on ignoring the truth, as though it won’t affect us? And, because we want to hold on to our traditions or to our sinful addictions?

Granted, sometimes we really are ignorant about some things, but we should not go around with blinders on, not even willing to listen to anything which is contrary to what we have always believed about certain things.

Not saying here that we should entertain other religions or false gospels, but that some things we have always done or have always been taught may not be of God, but may be of human origin, so we need to be willing to seek God about these matters, and inquire of him as to how he feels about certain practices, so that we don’t go on in ignorance, thinking it won’t matter.

The Lord Jesus led me to read Colossians 2:1-5, 16-23 (NASB).

For I want you to know how great a struggle I have on your behalf and for those who are at Laodicea, and for all those who have not personally seen my face, that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I say this so that no one will delude you with persuasive argument. For even though I am absent in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ. Vv. 1-5

I grew up attending church gatherings with my family, so the church has always been a part of my life, even before I trusted in Christ as my Savior at age 7. I went to a building, called “church,” of a particular Christian denomination. And, then, upon moving different places, in my married life, my husband and I were also a part of several other denominations. And, we were even church planters twice, but very short-lived each time.

When we were church planters this last time, in 2004, we were persuaded that we had to incorporate our group under the federal tax exempt status known as the 501c3 for not-for-profit corporations. So, we did that. We also went to their church planters training, much of which was about marketing and building a business from the bottom up. And, they used human business models for how to start (plant) a church (a not-for-profit corporation).

My husband was going for his ordination and I was going for my consecration (a female version of ordination), which was the same program, basically. And, we were assigned to read the Bible through from Genesis to Revelation. I don’t think I had ever done that before, so I did it. But, as I did, the Lord began to open my eyes to so many things I had never seen before. He showed me things in his Word I had not quite seen in that light, because of my upbringing, and because of what I had always practiced or had modeled to me.

For one, the Lord began to open my mind and understanding with regard to the US government (I live in the USA). I had no idea about these matters before. I was truly ignorant. But, I listened to what he was teaching me, and I did the homework, and I came to see that the US government is of the beast of Revelation, and it is definitely part of Mystery Babylon, the harlot, who rides the beast. I also learned that a shadow government, of the world’s elite, was the de facto government of the US, and that our leaders were just puppets doing the bidding of this shadow government.

The Lord also opened my eyes to see what all our government was involved in worldwide in serving this beast in conquering nations, peoples, lands, natural resources and killing innocents in multiple nations in order to bring the world under the rule of this beast. We are not the good guys over in these nations fighting off terrorists and protecting our own people, but we, the USA, are the world’s terrorists, terrorizing and murdering and raping at will whoever we want. We, the USA, are the world’s bullies.

Then, he opened my eyes to the concept of “institutional church.” When I first heard that phrase, I had no idea what the people were talking about, so I asked, and then I learned. What I learned is that the church is not a building (steeple or no steeple). It is not a denomination. It is not a not-for-profit corporation. It is not a business. And, the “sanctuary” inside the building was not where the presence of God dwelt, for God does not live in buildings built by human hands. He dwells in human hearts.

So, what I learned, too, is that the church is the people of God, the body of Christ, and that we can meet together any place, even on the internet, on any day of the week, and at any hour of day. We, as the body of Christ, are not required to hold to the Jewish Sabbath, because now Christ dwells within us by the Holy Spirit, so our “Sabbath Rest” is our salvation. We enter into that rest when we believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of our lives.

Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day— things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God. vv. 16-19

But, then the Lord showed me that his body is actually in violation to his instructions (commands) in scripture by being joined together with the US government via the 501c3, and by partnering with the US government, in an unholy union, and by turning the body of Christ, God’s house, into a marketplace, a business, which is marketed just like any other business. And, it isn’t just that they partnered with the ungodly, but they partnered with the beast and with the harlot of Revelation, Babylon.

And, so I pray that you will pray and ask the Lord if this is true. Am I telling you the truth that the US government is part of the beast? And/or that they serve the beast? And, that this beast shadow government is the true government of the USA? Will you ignore this, or will you honestly inquire of the Lord as to the truth of this, and be willing to search it out?

Also, the Bible clearly teaches that we are not to partner with the ungodly, for what fellowship has light with darkness? And, that we are not to turn the house of the Lord, the body of Christ, into a marketplace. But, will you continue to ignore that? Or, will you honestly ask God if what I am telling you is the truth? For, we are commanded to come out from them and to be separate, and to touch no unclean thing (2 Co. 6:14-18).

And, the same is taught with regard to Babylon. What or who is Babylon? Ask God. Read about it. If we are supposed to come out from her midst, so that we don’t share in her sins or in her punishment, because her sins are piled high to heaven, then it would behoove us to know who this Babylon is so that we do come out from her. We can’t keep pleading ignorance, or turn our backs to the truth, because we love our institutional churches or because we claim that the Bible says we are not supposed to forsake the assembling of ourselves together, and so we excuse these truths away.

If a bunch of Christians met at a McDonald’s restaurant for the teaching of the Word, for fellowship, for prayer, and for the breaking of bread, that would not make McDonald’s the church. Just because it is called “church” does not make it the church. The church is NOT a business! It is the people of God, under the headship of Christ, doing the will of God. Where or when we meet doesn’t matter. But, who we partner with does matter! It matters a great deal to God, and that is why he is saying “COME OUT!” (Rev. 18:4-5)

If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, “Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!” (which all refer to things destined to perish with use)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value against fleshly indulgence. Vv. 20-23

The point here, not in exact parallel, obviously, to this passage of scripture, is that if we have died with Christ to the principles of this world, why do we continue to submit ourselves to them? In our case they are not saying “don’t touch,” but they are often giving the freedom to touch just about anything and everything, i.e. they are giving free license for lasciviousness.

And, they are leading us to do what is contrary to God’s Word, because we are following man’s thinking instead of God’s, and man’s traditions, instead of God’s commands, in some of these cases.

I have many people in my life who just can’t get why I left the institutional church. They just can’t fathom why, in their eyes, I have abandoned “the church.” I try to explain to them that I have not left the church. I have left the Babylonian institutional church which is in bed with the US government-beast-harlot. And, I did so because God’s Word says to “COME OUT!”

I wish they would take the time to inquire of God about these matters, and that they would come to grips with the truths presented here. But, if they don’t, and if any should persecute me for my stand, then I am to rejoice.

All Through the Night
An Original Work / December 7, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures

Blessed are you when you’re persecuted
Because of your faith in Jesus Christ.
Blessed are you when people insult you,
And falsely say what leads folks to doubt.
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is
Great in the heavens. You’re not alone.

When you are persecuted in one place,
Flee to another. God will be there.
You will be hated by all the nations
Because you testify of God’s grace.
Many will seize you and persecute you,
And put to death the foll’wers of Christ.

Yet, do not fear what humans may do to you,
For I’m with you all through the night.
I tell you, love your enemies with my love,
And forgive as I forgave you.
Pray for those who do evil against you.
Rest in my love and grace from above.

Saturday, December 23, 2017, 8:30 p.m. – Thank you, Jesus, for this teaching from your Word. I pray that all who would read this would prayerfully inquire of you as to the truth contained therein, and that they would respond to you in obedience to Your Word.

My pastor is not at all worried about if we lose our 501c3 status. He flat out said "If the want our land, they can have it. If they want our building, they can have it. We'll just set up a bunch of tents and have church outside". This was two days after they lit up the White House in rainbow colors.

Loyal
The hardest thing For us is to be un-taught all the religious traditions taught throughout the generations.

So much is taught and fed to us as truth that are not even scripture but cute little sayings that ultimately leed us astray.

Blessings and Merry Christmas
W4F

Loyal
My pastor is not at all worried about if we lose our 501c3 status. He flat out said "If the want our land, they can have it. If they want our building, they can have it. We'll just set up a bunch of tents and have church outside". This was two days after they lit up the White House in rainbow colors.

Gabriel, but why hold on to it in the first place if one knows that doing so is being unequally yoked together with the ungodly and that it means the church has been turned into a marketplace, a business, both of which God forbids? God's word says we must come out of such situations, not remain in them. And, yet, not many are heeding this command. Though, there is a surprising number of people who are, and who are trying to find a church they can attend that is not a 501c3, and that is nearly impossible to find, since most have partnered with the government in an unholy union.

Loyal
The hardest thing For us is to be un-taught all the religious traditions taught throughout the generations.

So much is taught and fed to us as truth that are not even scripture but cute little sayings that ultimately leed us astray.

Blessings and Merry Christmas
W4F

Yes, that is true. And, I believe that includes the celebration of Christmas. See: Pagan Revelry

Gabriel, but why hold on to it in the first place if one knows that doing so is being unequally yoked together with the ungodly and that it means the church has been turned into a marketplace, a business, both of which God forbids?

I'm really not in the position to really answer that since I'm not part of the church leadership, but maybe they're using a building that God provided for them, even if they could lose it someday. God can, and is, using our church to minister to some of the most spiritually depraved parts of our community. Let alone the fact that we operate a food pantry where hundreds of people come every week to get food (and the Gospel). I am aware that so many churches are spiritually dead, caring only about numbers and potluck, but I feel like we're throwing the baby out with the bathwater here.

Loyal
I'm really not in the position to really answer that since I'm not part of the church leadership, but maybe they're using a building that God provided for them, even if they could lose it someday. God can, and is, using our church to minister to some of the most spiritually depraved parts of our community. Let alone the fact that we operate a food pantry where hundreds of people come every week to get food (and the Gospel). I am aware that so many churches are spiritually dead, caring only about numbers and potluck, but I feel like we're throwing the baby out with the bathwater here.

So, would it be ok for me to commit adultery against my husband as long as I am using our home to minister to spiritually depraved people in my community, and as long as I am helping to feed the poor and the needy? Do you see the false logic in this? If God says don't be unequally yoked together with unbelievers and to touch no unclean thing, and to come out from among them, do we continue to do what he has forbid us to do because we are doing good deeds? NO! If he says that we are not to turn the house of the Lord into a marketplace, and that we are to come out of Babylon, then should we ignore his command just because we are doing good deeds? NO! We can't make a right out of something that is wrong and that is contrary to God's Word just because some good may be coming out of it. He says "Get out!" So, to obey him, we must get out. This is not just to the leadership of these institutional churches, which are not the true church, though. This is to us as individuals. We are to forsake these institutional churches which are joined to the beast New World Order via the US government, if in the USA. And, we are to put our lives in God's hands and have him direct our paths. God is quite capable of providing a place for us to minister to spiritually depraved and to the hungry without us compromising the Word of God and without direct disobedience to his commands. This is like the children of Israel turning to Egypt for their support rather than trusting in God to protect them.

There's nothing in your post that I can agree with.

I won't argue with you guys anymore. It's your sandbox.

May the Lord bless and prosper all of you. Be blessed.

Staff Member
Dear Sister @Sue J Love

I understand what you are saying, don't disagree with most of everything that you are saying, but bring to your attention the manner in which you are saying it and how it has turned you in how you normally respond to others. From one loving, caring, desiring to instruct, to one of anger and frustration which I can see through your words and was confirmed in how you responded to another member.

He was not arguing the 501c3, in which I'm probably sure he does not know the nuances of the law. As is the case with most people. You may believe that you explained it, but you did not. Such as, how does this law make the churches into market places, business etc. Also, showing how and why this is contrary to the word of God.

Knowing that this is an umbilical cord from which the US Government can influence churches. Might have been more beneficial. So, maybe, explaining how this is done and the effects it has, would help? Post a link to other threads you may have created in explaining the issue. Help bring them up to the level of your understanding.

Just take care on how you do this. If you can not do this in a loving fashion, no matter how right you are. You will truly be crying out to wind, and though you may feel justified in your writings. You will have only benefited yourself, and no one else.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Dear Sister @Sue J Love

I understand what you are saying, don't disagree with most of everything that you are saying, but bring to your attention the manner in which you are saying it and how it has turned you in how you normally respond to others. From one loving, caring, desiring to instruct, to one of anger and frustration which I can see through your words and was confirmed in how you responded to another member.

He was not arguing the 501c3, in which I'm probably sure he does not know the nuances of the law. As is the case with most people. You may believe that you explained it, but you did not. Such as, how does this law make the churches into market places, business etc. Also, showing how and why this is contrary to the word of God.

Knowing that this is an umbilical cord from which the US Government can influence churches. Might have been more beneficial. So, maybe, explaining how this is done and the effects it has, would help? Post a link to other threads you may have created in explaining the issue. Help bring them up to the level of your understanding.

Just take care on how you do this. If you can not do this in a loving fashion, no matter how right you are. You will truly be crying out to wind, and though you may feel justified in your writings. You will have only benefited yourself, and no one else.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Nick,

I appreciate your concern and you bringing this to my attention. Truly what was written in the OP was given to me by the Lord and I wrote it as he gave it to me. It was written in enormous love and concern for the church, in the way the Lord feels it, and with great zeal for his body, for he is jealous for his church with a godly jealousy, but not in anger at all, but with passion; his passion he has for church.

As well, in like kind my responses were out of great love and concern for the body of Christ and there was no anger at all in what I said. It was also not argumentative. I have no desire to argue this. My response was an appeal to reason and to ask that we consider the seriousness of this situation in light of the teachings of scripture, for God does view this as adultery against him. And, I do believe the Lord is warning his church of the consequences if they remain in this adulterous relationship.

With regard to additional information I could supply to make this better understood, I will pray through this and I will see what the Lord would have me share further. Just please know there was no anger in what I shared and what was written did not come from my own imagination, but from the Lord. I love the church and I only want is best for her.

I hope this helps.

Your sister in Christ, Sue

Loyal
Dear Sister @Sue J Love

YBIC
Nick
<><

Nick, I prayed about this and what I should share with you on this subject, and the first thing the Lord Jesus brought to mind was an article written by A. W. Tozer, "The Old Cross and The New," which was first published in 1946 in the Alliance Weekly (from the same church denomination I grew up under). I do believe Tozer expressed God's heart in this writing, and that he was a messenger of God to the church at that time. And, that this writing sets the groundwork for what the Lord had me write about in this OP. The Old Cross and the New by A. W. Tozer

If we think of the fact that Tozer wrote this 71 years ago, and then we look at the church, where it is today, for the most part, at least here in the USA, which is where I live, I think we can see that what Tozer was seeing 71 years ago has now magnified way beyond what he wrote about. But, the Lord has been very patient with his church, and he has sent many messengers over the years to speak to his people his words to show them their error, and how they were going astray, and to warn them, and to call them back to himself. And, God saw fit to call one, Sue Love, in 2004, to also speak his words to his church, and that is the only reason I am here. If I am speaking my own words, I might as well not be here at all.

I certainly am not saying I am perfect, or that I have arrived, or that I never speak from the flesh, if I should respond to someone from off the top of my head, without prayer, but, for the writings the Lord gives me each day, it is the Lord who gives me the songs, and it is him who directs me to the passage, and it is him who puts the words in my mouth he wants me to speak, though not saying that every word I speak is from him, but that I seek his face, and I ask him to give me the words to speak, and I have no agenda when I write other than to obey him in giving out his messages. He is the one who directed me to this subject, and gave me what to say, so I just obeyed him. And I know, when I write stuff like this, of the possible repercussions, too. But, I have to obey, no matter what.

I hope you will read Tozer's article prayerfully, in light of what the Lord had me share in this OP, and that you would inquire of the Lord as to the message he is giving his church today, because it is the same message, only things have progressed so much further away from the Lord in so many respects in the vast majority of America's churches, though not in all. And, I am going to continue to seek God's face here for a while to see what else he would have me to share with you on this subject.

Loyal
Post a link to other threads you may have created in explaining the issue. Help bring them up to the level of your understanding.

Brother Nick,

I did a search in my documents on my computer for 501c3 and it rendered 88 documents (writings) the Lord has given me on that subject since 2010. I will share 3 of the most recent ones for your consideration, per your request.

Our Only Hope

Stay Awake!

For God Only

Your sister in Christ - Sue Love

Loyal
Two more things in response to what you said, and then I will be quiet and let you take this all to the Lord in prayer.

From one loving, caring, desiring to instruct, to one of anger and frustration which I can see through your words and was confirmed in how you responded to another member.

I believe, as I said, that what you are seeing as anger is the Lord's passion for his church. He gave me an illustration which might help with that. He gave me the picture of a car driving down the street or backing out of a driveway, and a young child, not knowingly, running either behind the car backing out or directly in front of the car driving down the street. In this vision, I am standing there seeing this take place and so I cry out in my anguish at what is the inevitable but also because I see the danger and in hopes that my cry will somehow prevent this accident from happening. And, so I say "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" This is not anger. This is LOVE, the kind of love that sent Jesus Christ to the cross for us. I, in that moment, was willing to give my life for that child, to run out there and to sacrifice my own life in order that she or he might be saved. And, in all honesty, that is what I have done in accepting this call of God on my life to be one of his messengers in taking his messages to the church, who he sees as that child running out into traffic or behind a car backing out, and so he is crying out to her DANGER! NO! because he loves her, and because he wants to rescue her from the direction she is headed (See: Revelation 2-3).

Knowing that this is an umbilical cord from which the US Government can influence churches. Might have been more beneficial. So, maybe, explaining how this is done and the effects it has, would help?

As I reread what you wrote here this morning, to my husband, all of a sudden I realized the terminology you were using here. In essence, what you are saying is that the government serves as the mother to the church via the umbilical cord and thus the government is her source of life from which she receives her sustenance and on whom she is totally dependent for survival. I mean, that is what an umbilical cord represents. What this pictures is what God calls "adultery" in his Word. The children of Israel did this when they looked to Egypt for their support rather than to the Lord, or when they looked to their idols, their idolatry, their blending of paganism with faith in God, their false worship which was in form only, their religious practices, etc. in place of God to meet their needs. Idolatry, which is what you are describing, is adultery in God's eyes. And, today's modern church here in America is full of idolatry and false worship.

No church in America ever had to come under the 501c3. It was not necessary for the church was already tax exempt. Even IRS workers will tell you this. So, why did the church, and what does that mean? It means that they incorporated the body of Christ underneath the government, i.e. they turned the body of Christ into a business, for that is what a corporation under the government is. It is a legal entity, a state church. Now the government is head of the church (the mother feeding the child through the umbilical cord) in place of Christ who is to be her only head and her only source of nourishment. Per the 501c3, then, most churches began operating like business instead of like the body of Christ, and marketing 101 books began to replace scripture and the Holy Spirit for guidance in how to run the church and in how to grow the church. I have seen this first-hand in multiple churches we attended over the years, and I can tell you that this is not only contrary to God's Word, but it is adultery according to God's Word in so many ways. The government, thus, serves as the "other lover," but stronger than that, by what your illustration reveals, for the government and the world of business, i.e. the corporate world, has replaced Christ as the head of the church and has, in essence, also replaced the body of Christ, who is the true church, and now the church, as most people understand it to be, is nothing more, in most cases, than any other business which is of men and for men and which markets the church the same, appealing to the flesh of man via marketing schemes and looking for more and more ways to please their customer base rather than to please Jesus Christ, which brings us full swing back around to Tozer's "The Old Cross and The New."

Thank you for listening.

Yours in Christ,

Sue Love

Loyal
There's nothing in your post that I can agree with.

I won't argue with you guys anymore. It's your sandbox.

May the Lord bless and prosper all of you. Be blessed.

Gabriel,

I would like to assure you that everything I shared in the OP and in my responses to you was from the heart of God and not from my human flesh or from my own imagination. Perhaps, in some cases, I could have reversed the order of some of what I said in my response to you, and it may have come across less forthright and more gentle. So, if I offended you in any way by my lack of graciousness or by my forthrightness, in some cases, then I sincerely apologize. My heart was/is in the right place. And, I meant no offense. I did not speak out of anger or combativeness or a desire to debate the subject with you. I prayed that the Holy Spirit would give me the words to say, and I believe that he did, as it is his desire that you understand how he views this subject, because it is a critical situation in today's church, and one that needs to be addressed, and to which our hearts should respond with a desire to hear God out on this subject, and not to shut him out.

So, I pray you will forgive me for any offense you feel I may have unknowingly caused in you, for I would not will that should be so. And, I hope we can continue to dialogue on this subject, but not to debate, but to gain wisdom and understanding so that we can know the will of God in this matter and so we can respond in obedience to his will.

Your sister in Christ -

Sue Love

Active
Sue this is a real concern, the church in america will just have to go underground like it already has in many other countries where christians refuse to be lied to and controlled by the govt.

As for land, well here in nz church land has already been taken and bought by the govt, You cannot even bury anyone there like the saints used to. It all gets turned into carpark.

God shows us through the Israelites how he promised them land but they did not posess it or obey God by following his instruction and introduced idolatry in the temple. Well in the end their land and temple was destroyed wasnt it and the people taken captive again.

Loyal
Sue this is a real concern, the church in america will just have to go underground like it already has in many other countries where christians refuse to be lied to and controlled by the govt.

As for land, well here in nz church land has already been taken and bought by the govt, You cannot even bury anyone there like the saints used to. It all gets turned into carpark.

God shows us through the Israelites how he promised them land but they did not posess it or obey God by following his instruction and introduced idolatry in the temple. Well in the end their land and temple was destroyed wasnt it and the people taken captive again.

Thanks, Lanolin. I think you have some wisdom on this subject.

Loyal
Ignorance is certainly NOT bliss. Under the law God gave to Moses, even sins committed in ignorance, once they were known, required atonement.

As to 501C3, I became aware of it officially because of my job, which was not with the IRS but with the Social Security Administration. We did not and could not directly enforce that provision but we had to be aware of it and others as they impacted the work of our own agency. In those days while I knew my job very well I was very ignorant of many things regarding God.

I loved my work and when I came to the Lord in 1976, that job was the biggest obstacle between me and Him. He let me pass through into His arms for the moment without quitting my job or doing many things that were needful and for a long time I remained ignorant of why it might be important to Him. My ignorance that respect, at least in part, led to me backsliding in the 1990's. God brought it about for me to retire much earlier from the job I still loved and I was only starting to see through the fog o my own ignorance.

The impact of 501C3 during this period I was away the Lord as I pressed to return to Him was finally starting to get through my thick head. I was finally becoming aware of what the beast system was and how the government could apply pressure when the time was right [for it] on churches bound under that provision. More directly I had of course dealt with ministers who had chosen not to pay Social Security taxes or had made changes in that choice over the years. The ability of the Government to apply pressure in all of these areas has long existed.

Most of those who attend churches and at least some of those who could decisions to remove such potential controls are probably unaware [ignorant] of such possibilities. Eventually I believe that the truth of the matter will be brought home to them the hard way. Those who are willing to compromise in the direction that the government wants them to go will believe they are OK with God and man, but they will be very wrong with both... as I see it.

Loyal
Ignorance is certainly NOT bliss. Under the law God gave to Moses, even sins committed in ignorance, once they were known, required atonement.

As to 501C3, I became aware of it officially because of my job, which was not with the IRS but with the Social Security Administration. We did not and could not directly enforce that provision but we had to be aware of it and others as they impacted the work of our own agency. In those days while I knew my job very well I was very ignorant of many things regarding God.

I loved my work and when I came to the Lord in 1976, that job was the biggest obstacle between me and Him. He let me pass through into His arms for the moment without quitting my job or doing many things that were needful and for a long time I remained ignorant of why it might be important to Him. My ignorance that respect, at least in part, led to me backsliding in the 1990's. God brought it about for me to retire much earlier from the job I still loved and I was only starting to see through the fog o my own ignorance.

The impact of 501C3 during this period I was away the Lord as I pressed to return to Him was finally starting to get through my thick head. I was finally becoming aware of what the beast system was and how the government could apply pressure when the time was right [for it] on churches bound under that provision. More directly I had of course dealt with ministers who had chosen not to pay Social Security taxes or had made changes in that choice over the years. The ability of the Government to apply pressure in all of these areas has long existed.

Most of those who attend churches and at least some of those who could decisions to remove such potential controls are probably unaware [ignorant] of such possibilities. Eventually I believe that the truth of the matter will be brought home to them the hard way. Those who are willing to compromise in the direction that the government wants them to go will believe they are OK with God and man, but they will be very wrong with both... as I see it.

Very wise and timely words. Thanks.