• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is he not the "prince" of this world, The god of This world, and who gave him, this power?

Loyal
And JESUS told satan this: "it is also written; "Do not put The LORD "YOUR GOD" to the test">>>>>[meaning; satan, I am your God , you do not supposed to put me to the test.]

"Jesus replied, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’ ” Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. “All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”…
Jesus created "satan"! Jesus Created all the" Kingdoms of the world", Jesus is the "Word of GOD", jesus is the "SON of GOD".

Loyal
I don't have time to really reply with scripture at this moment. (but you know I will)
When Adam fell. Man gave dominion of the earth to Satan.
When Jesus was being tempted and Satan offered the kingdoms to Jesus, they were under Satan's authority at that time. Satan wasn't lying when he said he could give them to Jesus.
But after Jesus was crucified, the authority changed. ( Matt 28:18; )
Still Satan is called the god of this world after that. ( 2Cor 4:4; ) But he doesn't have authority over this world anymore. He has some authority over those who reject Jesus.
In this context, the god of this world means "the god who the majority of humans of the world serve".
Eventually Jesus will give this authority back to the Father ( 1Cor 15:24-28; )

Eph 2:2; doesn't say he is the prince of this world, it says he is the prince of the "power of the air", the "spirit that works in the sons of disobedience".

Loyal
I don't have time to really reply with scripture at this moment. (but you know I will)
When Adam fell. Man gave dominion of the earth to Satan.
When Jesus was being tempted and Satan offered the kingdoms to Jesus, they were under Satan's authority at that time. Satan wasn't lying when he said he could give them to Jesus.
But after Jesus was crucified, the authority changed. ( Matt 28:18; )
Still Satan is called the god of this world after that. ( 2Cor 4:4; ) But he doesn't have authority over this world anymore. He has some authority over those who reject Jesus.
In this context, the god of this world means "the god who the majority of humans of the world serve".
Eventually Jesus will give this authority back to the Father ( 1Cor 15:24-28; )

Eph 2:2; doesn't say he is the prince of this world, it says he is the prince of the "power of the air", the "spirit that works in the sons of disobedience".
No comment. Safer that way, but i do not agree with any of your statement. Let it be noted.