• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Is God ok with transgender people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
Sorry Sue, but I have to add a little comment here, we are to love our neighbour as ourselves.

The RCC has many errors as we know, but so does JW, and others. We also have to accept in the RCC, some are saved, I have come across the odd ones, but the truth is we do not know how many. We are to love one another as Christ loves us.

Bless you.

KingJ requested the conversation. And , true , we Are to love one another as Christ loves us. But there are some big issues with RCC and since KingJ requested some conversation -- I'll converse with him. And there are some belief systems I won't get into a conversation about cause I know very little about them and don't really intend to.

Loyal
KingJ requested the conversation. And , true , we Are to love one another as Christ loves us. But there are some big issues with RCC and since KingJ requested some conversation -- I'll converse with him. And there are some belief systems I won't get into a conversation about cause I know very little about them and don't really intend to.

Hi Sue

I understand what you are saying, I also agree there are many big issues with the RCC, sorry if I didn't read further back to pick up on that.

I just saw an issue condemning all RCC members there are some saved believers in the RCC, but we are not to judge, just love our neighbour and love one another as Christ loves us.

Some years back I had a conversation with a lovely guy, Bob, he was pastor of a Pentecostal Church (place of worship), I have never forgot what he told me...

The two hardest groups to convert are, the Jews and the RCC. It is very true. I am of course referring to traditional Jews not Messianic Jews.

Bless you.

I have a question for you or rather a true story. I am in the Charleston, South Carolina area. A couple had a baby. The baby was a hermaphrodite. the child had both sex organs. It happens, but extremely rare. The doctors involved decided at 2 years of age to make the child one sex.....a female. After a couple of years the parents came back when the child was 5 and said the doctors made a mistake. They wanted the child to be a boy. The doctors said no. So the parents sue. So should the doctors go back and make the child a boy or what? As of now this case is headed to the Supreme Court.

Loyal
I have a question for you or rather a true story. I am in the Charleston, South Carolina area. A couple had a baby. The baby was a hermaphrodite. the child had both sex organs. It happens, but extremely rare. The doctors involved decided at 2 years of age to make the child one sex.....a female. After a couple of years the parents came back when the child was 5 and said the doctors made a mistake. They wanted the child to be a boy. The doctors said no. So the parents sue. So should the doctors go back and make the child a boy or what? As of now this case is headed to the Supreme Court.

Oh, mercy -- what a Mess.

It would be interesting to know -- on what basis did the Dr.'s decide to make her a girl at the age Of 2 and why did the parents decide 3 yrs. Later that the Dr. had made the mistake.

Yes, it Does happen and yes, it's extremely rare.

A person would need to go Back to the decision-making Dr.s and find out why they made that particular choice.

I feel sorriest for that child.

and why should it be headed for the Supreme Court.

And who is paying for all the finances involved. And counseling, etc.

Active

Thinking of this in context of the title of the thread.

I would say God is very patient and understanding with hermaphrodites.

I would even go as far as to say that transgenders are not as ''wicked'' in His eyes as the others in the LGBTQ+

They are in a confused state. Not a state of giving in to lusts of the flesh.

Loyal
@ KingJ -- and how really can 'we' say that transgenders or anyone Else is not as wicked as anyone else in LGBTQ community.

God Has allowed every person To be a living person in this world for His reasons.

Are people Wanting God's will in their lives? Are they trying to live life in their Present state of 'being'?

It's the individual situation -- is the person 'lusting' over some other state of 'being'?

In the situation being presented -- it's not the child making decisions, it's the adults in the child's life making life-altering decisions. Why are the Parents wanting their child changed -- and why at 5 yrs. of age. A 5 yr old barely realizes they are alive , much less caring about their sexual identity.

Loyal
Thinking of this in context of the title of the thread.

I would say God is very patient and understanding with hermaphrodites.

I would even go as far as to say that transgenders are not as ''wicked'' in His eyes as the others in the LGBTQ+

They are in a confused state. Not a state of giving in to lusts of the flesh.

God is patient brother, we have until our last breath to repent and accept Jesus.

Scripture calls anything sinful wicked, if they or we commit sin we commit wicked act, that is why as believers we know this and repent, hoping not to be tempted and sin again.

Sin is sin, call it LGBTQ+ stealing adultery coveting etc, they are all sin.

It is true the transgender are in a confused state, but who confused them? satan!

They were tempted to go down the road they have, same as an alcoholic, drug user, and more.

We are all tempted, we will all be tempted, the question I believe is do we give in to sin?

Loyal
The lake of fire is only meant for satan, the beast and the false prophet -- it's the choice we make because we reject God's way for everyone to stay Out of there.

Mir

Oh, mercy -- what a Mess.

It would be interesting to know -- on what basis did the Dr.'s decide to make her a girl at the age Of 2 and why did the parents decide 3 yrs. Later that the Dr. had made the mistake.

Yes, it Does happen and yes, it's extremely rare.

A person would need to go Back to the decision-making Dr.s and find out why they made that particular choice.

I feel sorriest for that child.

and why should it be headed for the Supreme Court.

And who is paying for all the finances involved. And counseling, etc.

The doctors and parents involved should have gone by the chromosomes it carried in its DNA indicating female or male for the surgical procedure. As God has made the choice for gender in the chromosomes.

Active
@ KingJ -- and how really can 'we' say that transgenders or anyone Else is not as wicked as anyone else in LGBTQ community.

A person who steals a pieces of candy from the candy store is just as sold out to wickedness as a person who rapes and kills twenty girls?

Sin is sin, call it LGBTQ+ stealing adultery coveting etc, they are all sin.
People who say ''sin = sin'' quote wages of sin = death and Jesus in Matt 5:28. That is all the support there is for the statement.

Now people in death can be either in hell / en route to an eternal lake of fire or merely separated as those in Paradise in the OT were. As Adam and Eve were cast out of Eden. There is a difference between a sinner who repents and a sinner who does not repent. A person sold out to a love of sin is less likely to repent. Is that not obvious?

The only reason Jesus said Matt 5:28 is to make the point that we all have sin and because of wages of sin = death, we all need a Saviour.

The point made by Him was never to do away with degrees of sin.

Degrees of sin point to how far gone into a love of wickedness a person is. When someone is sold to a love of evil, they are handed over to the devil. This is when they usually die. It is because one ''LOVES'' the darkness / evil that they reject Jesus, that is the verdict John 3:19.

Gen 15:16 speaks to this with the Amorites. Gen 18 speaks to this with Sodom. ''' the outcry against the sin of Sodom was great'' Gen 18:20. Paul speaks to it in 1 Cor 5. ''A member committing a sin that not even the unsaved commit'' 1 Cor 5:1.

Lastly Paul tells us that we can judge all matters 1 Cor 2:15 and that we must do so ''better'' then the unsaved 1 Cor 6:1-9. Now we come along and say '''stealing candy = rape'''. Even Jesus qualifies His statement in Matt 5:28, four verses later in Matt 5:32 and in Matt 19:9, where He says do not divorce unless there is actual adultery.

Whenever someone says '''sin is sin'''I just know that they are about to justify their sin. You attacked me for saying the LGBTQ+ community teach ''God is love, God is love, God is love'' = error. Well they also teach ''we all have sin, why judge my sin....sin is sin''.

Active
They were tempted to go down the road they have, same as an alcoholic, drug user, and more.

Yes, they were tempted and gave in to the temptation. But their sin is not the same.

An alcoholic sins, when he continues in debauchery. When he drinks at the expense of looking after his family. When the addiction causes him to neglect his family and calling to serve God. It consumes him. Makes for a selfish lifestyle. Opens the door to other sins. But on its own, in moderation and with no 'debauchery', being drunk is not a sin Eph 5:18.

A drug addict sins in the same instances as above, with the exception that the drug used does permanent damage to their body and they run the risk of dying instantly / soon. They are guilty of not looking after and honoring the body God has given them. Guilty of a mortal sin should they lead others into using a strong drug.

A person who has a permanent sex change? What sin are they guilty of?

There are degrees of punishment in hell and degrees of reward in heaven Rom 2:6.

Loyal
The sex change has to be sin against the body that God gave them.

God creates us man or woman, boy or girl, they are changing what God gave them to suit their desires. They are guilty, those who carry out the change are guilty of the sin.

As for us saved souls it is up to us to confirm scripture, let them know what they do is wrong and pray for them. We also have to accept the above two situations are similar to the homeless man, they may be educated they may not be, they have have had money they may not have, they may have been influenced by others, they have ended up in a lonely rut in life and ended up in the situation they in.

We can all end up in sin, would all end up in life's spirals, they all need help, they need guidance, they need a hand to get out of the pit they are in, their sins can be forgiven, they can still be saved.

Staff Member
Greetings dear brothers and sisters.

The Lord longs for all to be saved. He offers His free gift of salvation to all including transgender people. This does not mean He accepts the sinful behaviour.

The world is in a mess with all this gender stuff.....how it must grieve the Lord's heart.

If an exam has a pass mark of 75% and some get 1% and others 74%..........it is still a failure. Sin is sin and all have fallen short.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:23

Closing thread for short break as it is going round in circles

Status
Not open for further replies.