• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

IS CHRISTIANITY THE STRONG DELUSION THAT AHAYAH GOD SAID HE WOULD SEND? 2 Thessalonians 2:10,11,12 AND DID YASHAYAH CHRIST CONFIRM IT? MATT

IS CHRISTIANITY THE STRONG DELUSION THAT AHAYAH GOD SAID HE WOULD SEND?
2 Thessalonians 2:10,11,12

AND DID YASHAYAH CHRIST CONFIRM IT?
MATTHEW 24:5

It is humanity that is possessed of the strong delusion that all of this is about us rather than the One: God/Jesus for whose pleasure humanity is and was created.

Active
IS CHRISTIANITY THE STRONG DELUSION THAT AHAYAH GOD SAID HE WOULD SEND?
2 Thessalonians 2:10,11,12

I would have thought you would have quoted from the OT if attempting to discredit Christianity. The NT makes it crystal clear that Jesus is the truth. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me''.

Christianity is all about putting Jesus first. Making Him Lord of our lives. Submitting 100% to Him. As He says in Matt 16:24-25 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it''.

Active
AND DID YASHAYAH CHRIST CONFIRM IT?
MATTHEW 24:5
You are asking if Jesus telling His followers to watch for false teachers / christ's makes Him / Christianity false?

I would think it makes all religions outside of Christianity false. Especially those that demote Him to a prophet or a 'saint Ishu'.

Jesus made it clear that He was God in the flesh John 10:30 'I and the Father are one'. Jesus being God the flesh was prophesied in the OT Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Any belief that demotes Jesus to being a 'less then God almighty' status, is false.

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Strong delusion is sent to those who recieve not the LOVE of the TRUTH!

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
[10]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12]That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

YASHAYAH CHRIST says:
Matthew 24:4-5,11
[4]And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[11]And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

HE says Only the doctrines that are using HIS name are the decievers.

Hindus, Buddhist, Khemet, and others don't use HIS name!

So called christians do and greet you in CHRIST name and then proceed to give you false doctrines of Deception!

If you are living in sin and told by a christian pastor that you can live in sin as long as you accept CHRIST, is that Deception?

People use CHRIST name to get their feet in the door so to speak, then proceed with their false doctrine agenda!

People use CHRIST name to get their feet in the door so to speak, then proceed with their false doctrine agenda!
People are just me humans like you, I, and all of the rest, dead or dying, My Lord and my God Jesus is more. Are you or do you deem yourself or any other to be God to judge?

Staff Member
@Lacawar

A question I have for you.

When did this delusion begin? (Date would be helpful.)

Identifying Christianity and so Christians as a whole as you have in your opening post to this thread puts you on the side of those who originally used the word in derision to identify the followers of the Way or in other words of Christ.

Acts 11:26 is the first Biblical usage of the word Christian.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

I thank my FATHER AHAYAH for waking us Israelites up in these last days as we experience ALL that YASHAYAH CHRIST said we would in this time!

Staff Member

I thank my FATHER AHAYAH for waking us Israelites up in these last days as we experience ALL that YASHAYAH CHRIST said we would in this time!

By your reply I have a sense that you have taken my question to you as being about you (delusion). Maybe I should have quoted the verses used in supporting your comments. 2 Thessalonians 2:11 in particular mentions "delusion". That is where my question was focused on, and how you have used it to mean Christianity specifically. It was never meant to describe or analyze on why I believe you hold the belief of the position you are talking of on this thread.

So, I'll reword the question to you in the hope of allaying any confusion.

When did this "delusion" mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 start "historically" as it pertains to Christianity?

Nick
<><

Loyal
Frequently , people delude themselves with no help from God.

Jas 1:22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.

But why did the people in 2nd Thess receive delusion from God?

2 Thes 2:8; Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
2 Thes 2:9; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,
2 Thes 2:10; and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
2 Thes 2:11; For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
2 Thes 2:12; in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

It tells us the reason, God sends a delusion, and it specifically says who He will send it to. The "lawless one" is generally taken to be the beast of the "end-times"
or "the last days". (both phrases pertain to this age).
It isn't Christians who are deluded, it is those who refuse to "receive the love of the truth".

Matt 24:4; And Jesus answered and said to them, "See to it that no one misleads you.
Matt 24:5; "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

Who... what.. are the false Christs?
There are certain many "christs" in the world today. Just in the last few years we've had people appearing claiming to be Jesus re-incarnated.
We've had people claiming to see Jesus in secret places, or out in the woods in a clandestine meeting.

Matt 24:25; "Behold, I have told you in advance.
Matt 24:26; "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them.
Matt 24:27; "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

There are "Jesus's" who aren't deity, Jesus's who who weren't sinless, Jesus's who were never resurrected, Jesus's who were resurrected as someone else,
Jesus's who aren't the only begotten Son of God, ... we even have some people still waiting for a Christ (Messiah)

None of those Jesus's are the Jesus on the Bible.

We have the Dalai Lama, Buddha, Shiva, Allah, etc... all claiming to to be the way to heaven and enlightenment.

None of them are the Christ of the Bible either... as Jesus says in Matt 24. Many will be led astray.

All praises to AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Christianity gives Birth to many false doctrines!

If you believe in those false doctrines then you are decieved!

Because you CAN'T accept the TRUTH of the scriptures!

Therefore:
2 Thessalonians 2:11
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should beleeue a lye:

Believing false doctrine means your believing a lie!!!

Because you refuse to believe the TRUTH of the scriptures my FATHER AHAYAH is the one sending you the STRONG DELUSION not he evil one!

All false Doctine use CHRIST name!
Hence CHRISTIANITY!
As CHRIST said:
Matthew 24:5
[5]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ: and shall deceiue many.

Read the scripture again:

2 Thessalonians 2:11
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should beleeue a lye:

It says THEM and THEY!

Loyal

I didn't know you are Israeli!

I am a Hebrew Israelite
We are the Children of Israel.
We are called Jews or Jewry!

Never jewish!

Israelis are NOT jews!
I thought you understood that from scripture!
Israelis are Arabs of Ishmael who was NOT chosen!
We Israelites are of Isaac who was chosen!

The gentiles will confess:
Jeremiah 16:19
[19]O Lord, my strength and my fortresse, and my refuge in the day of affliction; the Gentiles shall come vnto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say; Surely our fathers haue inherited lyes, vanitie, and things wherein there is no profit.

Staff Member
I'm going to lock this thread since nothing is to be gained from continuing it.
Lacawar.
Because you refuse to believe the TRUTH of the scriptures my FATHER AHAYAH is the one sending you the STRONG DELUSION not he evil one!

Do you mean "....not the evil one!" instead of what you wrote which says "....not he evil one!", which implies that you are calling someone here who has posted evil.

I am requesting that you to answer which of these you actually meant Lacawar.

Nick
<><

Loyal
I am a Hebrew Israelite
We are the Children of Israel.
We are called Jews or Jewry!

Never jewish!

Israelis are NOT jews!
I thought you understood that from scripture!
Israelis are Arabs of Ishmael who was NOT chosen!
We Israelites are of Isaac who was chosen!

The gentiles will confess:
Jeremiah 16:19
[19]O Lord, my strength and my fortresse, and my refuge in the day of affliction; the Gentiles shall come vnto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say; Surely our fathers haue inherited lyes, vanitie, and things wherein there is no profit.
Oh my!! What's up Doc?

Staff Member
Was Referring to the one called satan. How can you not understand that?

You would think that my courtesy in asking you to clarify yourself would be appreciated. Misprints/typing happen at times, but when one is dealing with an individual who starts a subject which is guaranteed to bait/insult those who do call themselves Christians, I found it better to let you explain if indeed it was in error.

Nick
<><