• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Introduction

Hello fellow Christians, I'm starting my journey of faith with Jesus so I'm hoping this online community will help me along way . (P.s. I'm not a born Christian)

Staff Member
Greetings,

may you come to know the Lord as your Saviour and ever present Helper, Lord and King

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Hello fellow Christians, I'm starting my journey of faith with Jesus so I'm hoping this online community will help me along way . (P.s. I'm not a born Christian)

Greeting @Bhushan

Welcome to the forum, another member from India.

It is good that you are coming to the Lord, it is good your heart is search, the Lord loves a searching heart.

Please feel free to join in and do ask questions, we all have questions especially when our heart is searching.

Good places to start on the forum are, Bible Discussions, Devotions and Prayers, you say you are not yet born again my friend, God's speed you will be, we are praying for you. Meanwhile you may like to read the Gospels, we are not sure what you are reading at present, if you want to know more about being born again, being saved, try John's Gospel chapter 3, starting with the first 21 verses. You may have question for us after reading it, feel free to ask.

Peace be with you

Greeting @Bhushan

It is good that you are coming to the Lord, it is good your heart is search, the Lord loves a searching heart.

Please feel free to join in and do ask questions, we all have questions especially when our heart is searching.

Good places to start on the forum are, Bible Discussions, Devotions and Prayers, you say you are not yet born again my friend, God's speed you will be, we are praying for you. Meanwhile you may like to read the Gospels, we are not sure what you are reading at present, if you want to know more about being born again, being saved, try John's Gospel chapter 3, starting with the first 21 verses. You may have question for us after reading it, feel free to ask.

Peace be with you
Greeting @Bhushan

Peace be with you
Thank you for guiding me , as first step i read John's gospel chapter 3 from 1-21 verses , so how should I be born again ?

Loyal
Thank you for guiding me , as first step i read John's gospel chapter 3 from 1-21 verses , so how should I be born again ?

Greetings

A good teacher once said to me, well done you have read it already, go back and read it again, see what else you found in the reading.

I felt it right to share these verses with you from John 3, not to tell you how to be born again but to first listen to Jesus, 3 times he says we must be born again, you have picked up well my friend. Bless you.

The scripture quoted John 3:1-21, is so often broken up by people and they miss what Jesus is actually saying, please pray before reading, ask Jesus to reveal the Truth in His Word to you. It is not only important to pray first, it is also good to get into the habit, putting God first is always the right thing to do, I am sure you are aware. Forgive me if I am sharing what you already know, it in harder to discuss with others when you are not face to face and do not know what they already know.

Many skip over the conversation Jesus had with Nichodemus, but the message is to us all, and emphasised by Jesus, three times.

The most popular verses are in the middle, often called the Gospel in miniature, verses 16 and 17. Again sadly people stop at these verses or just quote them on their own. The final part is just as important, none of these verses should be broken up, Jesus has a very clear message for us all.

Please do take time to read the verses again my friend, if you have any questions just ask, no matter what it is, there are lots of us on here always willing to help you.

May we ask when you read here that we must be born again, what is your thoughts as to what being born again is? It is good to Talk Jesus, it is something our Lord wants us to do together, whether we have a searching heart, whether we have just come to the Lord, whether we have 20, 40, 60 years of being saved doesn't matter, fellowship with each other is so important.

May the Lord Bless you, guide you and protect you my friend, you and your household, may His light shine upon you, may the Truth in His Word speak to your heart, and may God receive the Glory, through Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen

Loyal

Greetings @Bhushan

To be born again we have to want to be saved from our sins, we have to accept how terrible our sins are in God's eyes, we have to want to be saved, we have to want to be a new creation, we have to want to be washed clean through the blood of Christ who died for the sins of the whole world. We have to want to be free from our old sinful life, free from living for ourselves, we have to want to follow Jesus daily and learn from Him and be like Him.

Being born again, born anew, becoming a new creation, means becoming Children of God, adopted into His family, no longer being part of 'sin, the world and the devil', though we will have to live amongst others who have not yet accepted Jesus. Becoming a Child of God means we become Jesus' disciples, continuing the work He started. When Jesus was on earth, He could only reach out to the surrounding areas with His ministry, once He was resurrected and now sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven, He sends His Spirit, to live in the heart of every born again believer. We are His, He purchased us through His Blood on the cross, He paid for our sins, the sins of the whole world, He did it for us my friend, John 3:16-17, what is more, He paid the price of our sins IN FULL so that we do not have to.

It is when we accept these things in our heart, when we really want our sins forgiving and wiping away, when we realise how vile sin is in God's slight, this is the point we must be born again.

God calls us, my friend, that has happened with you, you are responding to His call, being born again is a miracle in itself, the best miracle that can ever happen. God takes us as we are, sinners, with sin stacked up to our ears, He takes us as we are, He forgives us, He puts His Spirit in our heart and makes us new people, yes we are the same people, but we are made new, He gives us a new heart. A heart full of love for God through Jesus, a heart full of love and compassion for all others, whether saved or not.

We have to come to God, through Jesus, via the cross in which His Blood was shed for our sins, with an open and repentant heart.

We accept Jesus as our Saviour, we come to God through Jesus who was given all authority

Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Only Jesus and the Holy Spirit are qualified to be our intercessors, we are to pray in Jesus Name.

Romans 8:26 (NKJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Romans 8:34 (NKJV)
34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

We are to come to God in Faith.

Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

We are to confess our sins, by saying with our lips, and it must come from our heart.

Romans 10:9-13 (NKJV)
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.
13 For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

We profess our faith in Christ Jesus, our Saviour and our Lord.

John 1:1-5 (NKJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

We pray my friend, with our lips and from our heart.

Heavenly Father, I realise that I have broken your commands and that my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry. I want to turn away from my past sinful life and follow you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, that He was resurrected from the dead, that He is alive, and that He hears my prayers. Jesus come into my life and my heart today, to rule and reign from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will, for the rest of my life on earth, bring Glory to you Father, through Jesus Christ, your son, my Saviour and Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

If you have prayed this prayer my friend, with your lips and truly meant it in your heart, you are Saved.
We are brothers, thanks be to God.

if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved

Luke 15:10 (NKJV)
10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

The greatest miracle that could ever happen, has happened, if you prayed from your heart as The Word says above. No wonder the angels in Heaven Rejoice, let us rejoice and give thanks also. In Jesus Name.

You need to share with other Saved believers my friend, we listen to God through His Word, we no longer listen to the world regarding God and our Faith.

Bless you my friend. We would love to hear from you.

Greetings @Bhushan

To be born again we have to want to be saved from our sins, we have to accept how terrible our sins are in God's eyes, we have to want to be saved, we have to want to be a new creation, we have to want to be washed clean through the blood of Christ who died for the sins of the whole world. We have to want to be free from our old sinful life, free from living for ourselves, we have to want to follow Jesus daily and learn from Him and be like Him.

Being born again, born anew, becoming a new creation, means becoming Children of God, adopted into His family, no longer being part of 'sin, the world and the devil', though we will have to live amongst others who have not yet accepted Jesus. Becoming a Child of God means we become Jesus' disciples, continuing the work He started. When Jesus was on earth, He could only reach out to the surrounding areas with His ministry, once He was resurrected and now sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven, He sends His Spirit, to live in the heart of every born again believer. We are His, He purchased us through His Blood on the cross, He paid for our sins, the sins of the whole world, He did it for us my friend, John 3:16-17, what is more, He paid the price of our sins IN FULL so that we do not have to.

It is when we accept these things in our heart, when we really want our sins forgiving and wiping away, when we realise how vile sin is in God's slight, this is the point we must be born again.

God calls us, my friend, that has happened with you, you are responding to His call, being born again is a miracle in itself, the best miracle that can ever happen. God takes us as we are, sinners, with sin stacked up to our ears, He takes us as we are, He forgives us, He puts His Spirit in our heart and makes us new people, yes we are the same people, but we are made new, He gives us a new heart. A heart full of love for God through Jesus, a heart full of love and compassion for all others, whether saved or not.

We have to come to God, through Jesus, via the cross in which His Blood was shed for our sins, with an open and repentant heart.

We accept Jesus as our Saviour, we come to God through Jesus who was given all authority

Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Only Jesus and the Holy Spirit are qualified to be our intercessors, we are to pray in Jesus Name.

Romans 8:26 (NKJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Romans 8:34 (NKJV)
34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

We are to come to God in Faith.

Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

We are to confess our sins, by saying with our lips, and it must come from our heart.

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.
13 For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

We profess our faith in Christ Jesus, our Saviour and our Lord.

John 1:1-5 (NKJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

We pray my friend, with our lips and from our heart.

Heavenly Father, I realise that I have broken your commands and that my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry. I want to turn away from my past sinful life and follow you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, that He was resurrected from the dead, that He is alive, and that He hears my prayers. Jesus come into my life and my heart today, to rule and reign from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will, for the rest of my life on earth, bring Glory to you Father, through Jesus Christ, your son, my Saviour and Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

If you have prayed this prayer my friend, with your lips and truly meant it in your heart, you are Saved.
We are brothers, thanks be to God.

if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved

Luke 15:10 (NKJV)
10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

The greatest miracle that could ever happen, has happened, if you prayed from your heart as The Word says above. No wonder the angels in Heaven Rejoice, let us rejoice and give thanks also. In Jesus Name.

You need to share with other Saved believers my friend, we listen to God through His Word, we no longer listen to the world regarding God and our Faith.

Bless you my friend. We would love to hear from you.
Brother , you made my day by sharing the Words of god , i could feel god in my heart ,Thanks again . Where can i find the whole chapters , ofcourse in the Holy Bible . I need to read the bible regularly .

Loyal
Brother , you made my day by sharing the Words of god , i could feel god in my heart ,Thanks again . Where can i find the whole chapters , ofcourse in the Holy Bible . I need to read the bible regularly .

Greetings brother, my heart also jumped for Joy. I laughed at your reply to your question, but your last comment is most important my friend.

Romans 10:17 (NKJV)
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

God gives us His Word, His Word is Truth, His Word is for all generation, regardless of age, sex, nationality or tongue. We are to feed on The Word in our heart, start with the Gospels, (I am sure you are aware but as I do not know that I confirm the Gospels are Matthew, Mark, Luke and John at the beginning of the New Testament) read a little each day, pray to God through Jesus before starting and after reading, ask Him to reveal The Truth in His Word to you by the power of the Holy Spirit... in Jesus Name Amen.

Don't rush just read a little at a time, small bites my friend, you will digest it better and remember what The Word says easier.

Please feel free to ask questions, there are many brothers and sister happy to help and guide, we are all here to serve.

There are many online Bibles and helps, one is BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages. although there are many translations but there is only one Bible. There are also audio Bibles online which you may find useful. I do not know if these are in your language but they are in English.

May the Lord Bless you, guide you and protect you

Jesus is Lord, to the Glory of God our Father.

Staff Member
Greetings once more,

please do not ignore the advice and help offered thus far BUT please also take my little advice....

KEEP IT SIMPLE
and in the years gone by, us new believers would remind ourselves about the imporatnce of that, as newbies to the faith, with the word, 'KISS' which was short for Keep It Simple Stupid! I remember it was a gentle reminder to myself often and kept me from either swallowing a whole lot of un-chewed food or from getting all bound up by trying to swallow stuff that i was not ready to digest.

The Lord is able to keep you..... keep it simple and trust in Him

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Bhushan

You can come to Jesus just as you are.....you simply need to believe in Him

The Gospel message is very clear

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16