• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Introduction

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Hi I am 68 years old and I love Jesus and have my whole life. I am lucky that my mother took us to church Sunday am and pm and Wednesday nights. My mother is my roll model as she is a wonderful Christian lady. I have 2 children a daughter who is 49 and has 2 sons. My son is 45 and has 3 children and a step daughter. One son died at 11 years old from a rare disease. His other son has a son who will be 4 in November and his daughter has a little girl who turned 1 last week! Which makes me a great grandmother. My grandchildren call me GrandMary! My husband died on February 22 of this year we would have been married 50 years this month

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @GramdMary
Always a joy to welcome a Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers! :smile:

Sorry to hear about your loss earlier this year. From the little you've written about yourself, I'm sure he was a believer as well, and so is joyfully residing with the Lord!

Once again be welcome, and I hope you find fellowship with Bothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here. I'm sure you have much to offer.

With the Love of Christ Jesus be welcome!
YBIC
Nick
<><

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oluwakemi Introduction 3
Alter2Ego Introduction 8
T Introduction 4
J Introduction 7
M Introduction 14