• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Introduction to God’s Word

Before God inspired me to put pen in hand and share His Word with you, I had to study His Word beginning with the Book of Genesis and ending with the Book of Revelation. After a few years of accomplishing a routine of reading His Word and praying, I was afflicted with an infirmity; this is when God inspired me to put together a Healing Scripture Book. He knew the only way I could get through my infirmity was to learn His Healing Scriptures. I gathered a total of 127 Healing Scriptures for my book and read from them daily; they are such a powerful tool in strengthening my faith and what a wonderful gift from our God Jehovah Rapha the healer. I encourage you to read “My Path”, to see just how God has been and still is communicating with me. I had to go through a few more years of trials and tribulations before finding out God’s Plan for me but I am now prepared for any other infirmities that I might have to endure.

I do know that the only way to keep our faith is to try and discipline one self to pray and read God’s Word daily. I also find myself talking to Him throughout the day. I can’t imagine a second without my God; He is truly my best friend. We have to be faithful to our God to be able to see His plan for us. During my continual praying and reading, God further guided me to Leviticus and this is where He inspired me to write what you are about to read… These inspired messages are posted on my Facebook home page. Please take the time to read them at your leisure. Again, you will find them in succession here on my website.

- God Bless each and every one of you -