• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Introducing....Melinda

Hi, all. My name's Melinda; or you can call me by my nicknames:Mindy or Mel.
I love Jesus very much. I am 15 and a half which means I'm able to drive. I have three brothers, and I really like to be incouraged by other teens about my faith. I am a Christian and don't know many Christians that live near me.

Hi Mel, Nice to meet you. Not only can you be encouraged here, but you can encourage others too.

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Hi Mel. :eek:)

"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

1 Timothy 4:12 in the King James version of the Holy Bible

Welcome, with a hug, in spirit though absent physically,

4givN

Hey Mel,

Welcome to TJ!

Cya around!

Jazz.

"Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God" Luke 12:6

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi sister Mel welcome to Talk Jesus :) Glad you joined us.

Please share the site with many others, saved or not. God bless you

Hey my long-lost Mindy!!!! Nice to see you joined. At first I didn't have any clue who you were then I realized...its my dear friend Melinda! Hope to see you around.
God Bless!
3nails=love

His_Sparrow said:
Hi, all. My name's Melinda; or you can call me by my nicknames:Mindy or Mel.
I love Jesus very much. I am 15 and a half which means I'm able to drive. I have three brothers, and I really like to be incouraged by other teens about my faith. I am a Christian and don't know many Christians that live near me.
Hello Melinda. Well, I'm not a teenager (69 yrs old), but I say welcome to Talk Jesus.

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus, Melly-Mel!!! Glad you are here! May the Lord bless you with continued growth in Him so that you may be a shining light for Him in the world!