• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Introduce Myself -was once a strong Atheist

I was once an ardent Atheist and my testimony tells how I ended the journey from non-belief to a heart belief. I am also very interested in Muslims who are searching to know about Jesus. Thank you. - Elaine

Loyal
I was once an ardent Atheist and my testimony tells how I ended the journey from non-belief to a heart belief. I am also very interested in Muslims who are searching to know about Jesus. Thank you. - Elaine
Welcome Elaine. Great to read your testimony on your profile page. Thanks for posting it

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Sister @Elaine Hull
Awesome testimony sister!
Thanks for sharing.

Once again be welcomed.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Welcome aboard, Elaine! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself. Please feel free to share your story with us, and I’m sure it will be a blessing to others. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

Administrator
Staff Member

Awesome! Welcome to our community and God's family. I pray it blesses you.