Elaine Hull
Member
I was once an ardent Atheist and my testimony tells how I ended the journey from non-belief to a heart belief. I am also very interested in Muslims who are searching to know about Jesus. Thank you. - Elaine
Open Talk Jesus in Safari, then follow these four steps.
Missing the Home Screen action? Look under Edit Actions. If you opened this page inside another app, first open it in Safari.
Apple’s installation guide ↗Introduce Myself -was once a strong Atheist
Scan with your phone’s camera.
Welcome Elaine. Great to read your testimony on your profile page. Thanks for posting itI was once an ardent Atheist and my testimony tells how I ended the journey from non-belief to a heart belief. I am also very interested in Muslims who are searching to know about Jesus. Thank you. - Elaine
I was once an ardent Atheist and my testimony tells how I ended the journey from non-belief to a heart belief. I am also very interested in Muslims who are searching to know about Jesus. Thank you. - Elaine