• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I am a volunteer at a non-profit Christian bible study group called "biblestudyforall"
We opened up an instagram account and started posting verse illustrations as a way to reach out to other believers and encourage people with the Word. But when we tried to link our website to the Instagram profile, we were told that the website contains unapproved material and blocked our instagram account. Same thing happened when we tried to open a Facebook page for our website.
You guys can take a look for yourself if our website contains any "inappropriate" material. We offer Bible study to anyone who desires it -- free of cost and for different types of believers. I don't understand how Facebook and Instagram can stand to do this with no justification and then give us zero response over phone, message, and email.
This is discrimination at its best. This is outrageous that those who are trying to use the internet in a legal, non-harmful way are still being discriminated against. The devil has really captured this evil world...

Administrator
Staff Member
And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience”

Ephesians 2:1–2

I am a volunteer at a non-profit Christian bible study group called "biblestudyforall"
We opened up an instagram account and started posting verse illustrations as a way to reach out to other believers and encourage people with the Word. But when we tried to link our website to the Instagram profile, we were told that the website contains unapproved material and blocked our instagram account. Same thing happened when we tried to open a Facebook page for our website.
You guys can take a look for yourself if our website contains any "inappropriate" material. We offer Bible study to anyone who desires it -- free of cost and for different types of believers. I don't understand how Facebook and Instagram can stand to do this with no justification and then give us zero response over phone, message, and email.
This is discrimination at its best. This is outrageous that those who are trying to use the internet in a legal, non-harmful way are still being discriminated against. The devil has really captured this evil world...

Are you discriminating against me if you do not let me into your home? The word discrimination is used to loosely in our society. Unless you have any or major ownership in Instagram then it does not seem like an issue.

Loyal
Most bigger media are controlled by liberals who do not like christianity. That is the world we live in.