• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

In the Spirit of Correctness!

Loyal
Yes, what is it that is correct when we come before God? When is it that we are not before God?

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38

Active
Yes, what is it that is correct when we come before God? When is it that we are not before God?

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38
Amen to that! We need to rise up with courage and speak out the truth of Jesus Christ unashamedly, and about our faith unswervingly! We will encounter opposition and ridicule, but our crowns await! As long as Jesus gets all the glory, we must stand up for the gospel!

Active
We are always standing before the Judge. He is the all hearing, all seeing, all knowing God; every word we speaks, every gesture we do, God knows about it. God also knows who He has sent for a certain task. Most often it is not comfortable on either side, however, to have respect or of persons is sin against God. We can not wear our cloak of liberty to work maliciousness. God knows the intent of our heart.
Keep God first, always and forever. Amen

Active

RJ

As long as Jesus gets all the glory, we must stand up for the gospel!

I agree, It is ALL about him and none of us. What ever we do is like "filthy rags " to God. I am convinced that this is God's "fail-proof" plan to defeat an enemy that has no answer for this grace!

It is amazing how precise the prophets were in giving us little glimpses of today. There is a passage in Isaiah 32 where the prophet is talking about politics today.
Isaiah32 5-6
5The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.

6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

Loyal
Here in the US at least.. we have "politically corrected" Jesus out of our schools, government, businesses, colleges, and even some churches.

Active

RJ

That's because we are in the last days, how ever long that is! Praying aside, not sure if it isn't going to continue to get worse....morals, corruption...anti-Jesus!

Loyal
In the spirit of correctness eventually I expect that anyone really following the Holy Ghost will be treated by this society as Jesus was by his. The "church" world of today already looks very much like the Judaism of Jesus' day. Perhaps people will not be literally crucified, but they will find themselves on the outside of the "in thing" (man's in thing), but hopefully not looking in...

Active
This isn't so much about Christianity being snubbed, but rather it's about the freedom of religion as increasingly more people from different religious backgrounds are becoming more numerous and having a greater impact. Pastor Rodriquez did what a cornered rat does: it comes out fighting. The same freedom the others had are used by the pastor and he makes the most of it. Good for him.