• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

In the End Times?

Do you believe we are in the End Times?

• Yes, Definatly

Votes: 85 73.9%
  • No, Not at all

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Not in 100 years

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 17 14.8%

• Total voters
I believe the Two olive branches are ready to walk the earth for one thousand two hundred and forty days in the purpose of repentance dressed in sack cloth, Rev;11
The present wicked system of things, which exstends worldwide, entered its last days in 1914, and some of the generation alive then will also be on hand to witness its complete end in the "great tribulation.
what indicates that we today are living in the "last days"
The Bible describes events and conditions that mark this significant time period. "the sign" is a composite one made up of many evidences; thus its fulfillment requires that all aspects of the sign be clearly in evidence during one generation.
The various aspects of the sign are recorded at matthew chapters 24, 25, Mark13, and luke 21; there are further details at 2 timothy 3;1.5, 2 peter 3;3 4, and revelation 6;1.8 by way of illustration, we will consider a feww outstanding portions of sign.
"nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom" (Matt.24;7)
War has marred life on the earth for thousand of years.
International wars and wars within nations been fought. but beginning in 1914 the first world war was fought.
this was not merely a conflict between two armies on the battlefield. for the first time, all the major powers were at war.
As foretold at Revelation 6;4 "peace was taken away from the earth, thus the world has continued to be in a state of upheaval ever since 1914.
World war II was fought from 1939 to 1945, There has been anther 272 wars since 1945.
"There will be food shortages... in one place after another" (Matt. 24;7)
"There will be earthquakes and pestilences in one place after another"(luke 21;11)
"Increased lawlessness accompanied by a cooling off of love on the part of the greater number: (Matt. 24;11;12)
:men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth" (luke 21;25,26)
Christ true followers to be objects of hatred by all nations on account of his name" (Matt.24:9)
This good news of the kingdom preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness'
(Matt 24:14)
To what do all these events of "last days" point?
Luke 21;31,32; When you see these things occurring, Know that the kingdom of God is near, that is the time when it will destroy the present wicked world and itself take full charge of earths affairs.
Truly I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away until all things occur".
(the "generation" that was alive at the beginning of fulfillment of the sign in 1914 is now well along in years.The time remaining must be very sort. world conditions give every indication that this is the case)

Last days

We can see by the things that are happening in the world that we are in the last days. Reading the news is like reading Matt. 24 and Luke 21. And all the ungodliness that the BIble says will be in the last days- its getting really bad now in this world.

I do not believe that the Gog Magog invasion of the promised land will happen untill 1000 years after the return of the Messiah Jesus.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I know the popular interpretation that is held by a lot of people But i believe they have all got it wrong.

Gog and Magog are mentioned in two prophetical Books of the Bible. One in the OT book of Ezekiel and the other in the NT book of Revelation.

Ezekiel 38:2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Ezekiel 39:6 "And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I [am] the LORD.

Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

I believe both these prophesies are mentioning the same kingdoms and they are referring to the same time/events.

The Book of Revelation clearly states in chapter 20 that this battle will not happen until 1000 years after the return of the Messiah Jesus.

Lets look at the OT mention of gog and magog.

Ezekiel 38:
1 Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 "and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 "I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 "Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;

"Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya" are with them? think about that. Where is egypt where is syria where is sinar where is edom? Why are they not mentioned? The reason why they are not mentioned is because at the time they will not exist. Abraham was promised that His descendants would exist in a land that stretched from the river of ejypt to the rivers of iraq read about it in Genisis 15 18-21. God will fulfill His promise when He establishes that kingdom upon the return of the Messiah Jesus.

Ezekiel 38 continues
6 "Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops -- many people are with you. 7 " Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 "After many days you will be visited.

Who will visit them? read Revelation 20: 7,8

Ezekiel 38 continues
In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword [and] gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.

all of them dwell safely. Think of the Israel of today? Do they all dwell in safety? No, far from it. Think of the kingdom of the returned Messiah Jesus will they dwell in safety then? They sure will.

Ezekiel 38 continues
9 "You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you." 10 ' Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 "You will say, 'I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates' --

A land without even gates or walls without bars on there windows?? Is there a land anywhere in the world where people live in complete safty like that? No, and todays Isreal is full of walls, gates, bars and security check points. They are actualy building more walls.

Ezekiel 38 continues
12 "to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 "Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, 'Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?

Is todays isreal such a great target for plunder is it a nation of wonderful riches? but one day it will be a land of great riches.

Last edited:
Hi Soldier of God.

Thanks for your considered reply. I do believe in the battle of Armageddon and that Israel will be attacked before the coming of the Messiah Jesus. But the big misunderstanding most people have is based of the commonly held belief that the battle of Armageddon will be the last battle between good and evil. This belief has permeated throughout the world so much that it is just accepted to be fact. There will be two great battles One Just before the return of the Messiah Jesus ( Armageddon) and another one 1000 years later(final satanic rebellion).

As for the nations that are missing in the Gog Magog (final satanic rebellion) war.

Take a step back in the book of Ezekiel. go from chapter 38 back to Chapter 32 and have a read about what is going to happen to these nations.

Here i will post the chapter.

Ezekiel 32:
1 And it came to pass in the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, on the first [day] of the month, that the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say to him: 'You are like a young lion among the nations, And you are like a monster in the seas, Bursting forth in your rivers, Troubling the waters with your feet, And fouling their rivers.' 3 "Thus says the Lord GOD: 'I will therefore spread My net over you with a company of many people, And they will draw you up in My net. 4 Then I will leave you on the land; I will cast you out on the open fields, And cause to settle on you all the birds of the heavens. And with you I will fill the beasts of the whole earth. 5 I will lay your flesh on the mountains, And fill the valleys with your carcass. 6 'I will also water the land with the flow of your blood, Even to the mountains; And the riverbeds will be full of you. 7 When I put out your light, I will cover the heavens, and make its stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, And the moon shall not give her light. 8 All the bright lights of the heavens I will make dark over you, And bring darkness upon your land,' Says the Lord GOD. 9 'I will also trouble the hearts of many peoples, when I bring your destruction among the nations, into the countries which you have not known. 10 'Yes, I will make many peoples astonished at you, and their kings shall be horribly afraid of you when I brandish My sword before them; and they shall tremble every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of your fall.' 11 " For thus says the Lord GOD: 'The sword of the king of Babylon shall come upon you. 12 'By the swords of the mighty warriors, all of them the most terrible of the nations, I will cause your multitude to fall. 'They shall plunder the pomp of Egypt, And all its multitude shall be destroyed. 13 Also I will destroy all its animals From beside its great waters; The foot of man shall muddy them no more, Nor shall the hooves of animals muddy them. 14 Then I will make their waters clear, And make their rivers run like oil,' Says the Lord GOD. 15 'When I make the land of Egypt desolate, And the country is destitute of all that once filled it, When I strike all who dwell in it, Then they shall know that I am]the LORD. 16 'This is the lamentation With which they shall lament her; The daughters of the nations shall lament her; They shall lament for her, for Egypt, And for all her multitude,' Says the Lord GOD." 17 It came to pass also in the twelfth year, on the fifteenth day of the month, that the word of the LORD came to me, saying: 18 "Son of man, wail over the multitude of Egypt, And cast them down to the depths of the earth, Her and the daughters of the famous nations, With those who go down to the Pit: 19 'Whom do you surpass in beauty? Go down, be placed with the uncircumcised.' 20 "They shall fall in the midst of those slain by the sword; She is delivered to the sword, Drawing her and all her multitudes. 21 The strong among the mighty Shall speak to him out of the midst of hell With those who help him: 'They have gone down, They lie with the uncircumcised, slain by the sword.'

22 " Assyria is there, and and all her company,, With their graves all around her, All of them slain, fallen by the sword. 23 Her graves are set in the recesses of the Pit, And her company is all around her grave, All of them slain, fallen by the sword, Who caused terror in the land of the living.

24 " There is Elam and all her multitude, All around her grave, All of them slain, fallen by the sword, Who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, Who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit. 25 They have set her bed in the midst of the slain, With all her multitude, With her graves all around it, All of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword; Though their terror was caused In the land of the living, Yet they bear their shame With those who go down to the Pit; It was put in the midst of the slain.

26 " There are Meshech and Tubal and all their multitudes, With all their graves around it, All of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, Though they caused their terror in the land of the living. 27 They do not lie with the mighty Who are fallen of the uncircumcised, Who have gone down to hell with their weapons of war; They have laid their swords under their heads, But their iniquities will be on their bones, Because of the terror of the mighty in the land of the living. 28 Yes, you shall be broken in the midst of the uncircumcised, And lie with [those] slain by the sword.

29 " There is Edom, Her kings and all her princes, Who despite their might Are laid beside those slain by the sword; They shall lie with the uncircumcised, And with those who go down to the Pit.

30 There are the princes of the north, All of them, and all the Sidonians, Who have gone down with the slain In shame at the terror which they caused by their might; They lie uncircumcised with those slain by the sword, And bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit. 31 " Pharaoh will see them And be comforted over all his multitude, Pharaoh and all his army, Slain by the sword," Says the Lord GOD. 32 "For I have caused My terror in the land of the living; And he shall be placed in the midst of the uncircumcised With those slain by the sword, Pharaoh and all his multitude," Says the Lord GOD.

Last edited:
Look no further than bible prophesy. There has been several prophesies fullfilled in our century alone. There have been more prophesies fullfiled in the last 100 years, that the only time there has been more fullfilled was the birth, life, death and resurection of our Lord.

Also I forgot, there is a prophesy that states we have only one Pope left. The current Pope is said to not live by decades but only by years that is said by the Vatican and I to believe. He has poor health is in his senior years. I am one Christian that cant wait for the Rapture, let the punishment rain down on the heads of those who refuse to serve Jesus.

Truly I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away until all things occur<== thats your answer right there! its coming. look at our world today the spiriti of antichrist is here. but god said he will pour HIS spirit put on all fleash. we live in a time that the bible tells us the apostles would have wished they saw. . acts(i think) says that god willl do a work that we will in no wise beleive even if someone told us. and habbackuk speaks of what god is going to do. OH ITS SO GOOD I CANT WAIT!! be willing to be used by god and he'll use you"the harvest is great and the laborers are few"

No, not at all.

Truly I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away until all things occur<== thats your answer right there!

That was spoken to a first-century audience. It is somewhat arbitrary to apply it to us living today.

This is it!

We are in the 'final' hours as it
were of the 'end times'!

The end times Prophesied by the
prophet Joel .

Joel 2:28: And it shall come to
pass afterward, that I will pour
out my spirit upon all flesh; and
your sons and your daughters
shall prophesy, your old men
hall dream dreams, your young
men shall see visions:

Joel 2:29: And also upon the servants
and upon the handmaids in those days
will I pour out my spirit.

Joel's Prophecy fulfilled when the
Holy Ghost descended on the 120 with
'togues' of fire, the starting of a new
dispensation on God's timetable, the
inception of His church!
Acts2:1-4.

The Apostle Peter made a startling
remark!

1Peter 4:7: But the end of all things is
at hand: be ye therefore sober, and
watch unto prayer.

If Peter stated that way back then,
then how close are we to the return of
our Lord Jesus for the church?!

Thre are many signs of why this 'is' the
'last days' too numerous to mention!

One of the 'greatest signs that Jesus
warned us about is the 'wide' acceptance
of the homosexual and lesbian practice
and lifestyle as the 'norm'!! [See my post
'Ford and homosexual marriage']

Luke 17:26: And as it was in the days of
Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the
Son of man.

Luke 17:27: They did eat, they drank,
they married wives, they were given in
marriage, until the day that Noe entered
into the ark, and the flood came,
and destroyed them all. Type of Rapture!

Luke 17:28: Likewise also as it was in the
days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they
bought, they sold, they planted, they
builded; [Our day!]

Luke 17:29: But the same day that Lot
went out of Sodom it rained fire and
brimstone from heaven, and destroyed
them all. :lightning

Luke 17:30: Even thus shall it be in the
day when the Son of man is revealed.

Matt. 16:13 ,but can ye not discern the
signs of the times?

Luke 21:28: And when these things begin
to come to pass, then look up, and lift up
your heads; for your redemption
draweth nigh.

This is brethren! What we do we must do
now while there is still time to 'win' another
soul to Christ, before' the trumpet sounds!

Luke 10:2: Therefore said he unto them, The
harvest truly is great, but the labourers are
few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest,
that he would send forth labourers into
his harvest.

Don't get 'tangled' up in when, if, how etc. in
bible prophecy, study it sure! We have to
'occupy' Luke 19:13 until He comes and be
about the Father's will. John14:24.

Heb:9:28: So Christ was once offered to bear
the sins of many; and unto them that look for
him shall he appear the second time without
sin unto salvation.

2Tm:4:8: Henceforth there is laid up for me a
crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the
righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and
not to me only, but unto all them also that
love his appearing.

Rev. 2:20: He which testifieth these things saith,
Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come,
Lord Jesus.

God Bless,

Your brother in Christ, [Who is looking for His
appearing!]

Joe

Praise the Lord im excited were the time we will meet our creator i believe
were in the end times.see you there!!!!!

clbrad7979 said:
Also I forgot, there is a prophesy that states we have only one Pope left.

clbrad7979,

I'd love to see any scripture that prophesies about the Pope. I have never seen a prophesy about any Pope ever in the Holy Bible. The title, possition, and power of the Pope is strictly a man made institution. I'm not 'bashing' the Pope or the Catholic church, I'm just stating fact.

God bless,
Nigh

Adstar said:
Is todays Israel such a great target for plunder is it a nation of wonderful riches? but one day it will be a land of great riches.

Yes it is. If you look at the nations surrounding Israel, the ones who have made war with her before, and who have stated that they want her destroyed. They have much of nothing. Israel was desolate wasteland before the current inhabitants (with the help of many Allied nations), made it into a thriving country. It was desert, and now they produce crops. It was dry, and now they have water. The Palestinians lived in a dump, and the Israelites moved in and cleaned it up. Now they want it back. (this is not a history lesson...lol) Of course the conflict is much deeper than that. It goes back to Abraham, but that is not the point. The point is, the powers that want to destroy Israel, want to plunder it with all its wonderful riches. The greed and jealousy of Israel by the surrounding nations is just one more tool that Satan uses against Israel. The Palestinians are a pawn in Satan's little game. He uses them for his amusement, because he can. They don't have the Lord Jesus, and this makes them of this world, and therefore enslaved by Satan and sin.

Isn't it great to be free from that?

God bless,
Nigh

Satan loosed, Gog and Magog.

While this world lasts, Satan's power in it will not be wholly destroyed, though it may be limited and lessened. No sooner is Satan let loose, than he again begins deceiving the nations, and stirring them up to make war with the saints and servants of God. It would be well if the servants and ministers of Christ were as active and persevering in doing good, as his enemies in doing mischief. God will fight this last and decisive battle for his people, that the victory may be complete, and the glory be to himself. (Rev 20:11-15)

The above was taken directly from www.biblegateway.com commentaries.

Nigh said:
Yes it is. If you look at the nations surrounding Israel, the ones who have made war with her before, and who have stated that they want her destroyed. They have much of nothing. Israel was desolate wasteland before the current inhabitants (with the help of many Allied nations), made it into a thriving country. It was desert, and now they produce crops. It was dry, and now they have water. The Palestinians lived in a dump, and the Israelites moved in and cleaned it up. Now they want it back. (this is not a history lesson...lol) Of course the conflict is much deeper than that. It goes back to Abraham, but that is not the point. The point is, the powers that want to destroy Israel, want to plunder it with all its wonderful riches. The greed and jealousy of Israel by the surrounding nations is just one more tool that Satan uses against Israel. The Palestinians are a pawn in Satan's little game. He uses them for his amusement, because he can. They don't have the Lord Jesus, and this makes them of this world, and therefore enslaved by Satan and sin.
Isn't it great to be free from that?
God bless,
Nigh
Satan loosed, Gog and Magog.
While this world lasts, Satan's power in it will not be wholly destroyed, though it may be limited and lessened. No sooner is Satan let loose, than he again begins deceiving the nations, and stirring them up to make war with the saints and servants of God. It would be well if the servants and ministers of Christ were as active and persevering in doing good, as his enemies in doing mischief. God will fight this last and decisive battle for his people, that the victory may be complete, and the glory be to himself. (Rev 20:11-15)
The above was taken directly from www.biblegateway.com commentaries.

Good post brother...yes the enemy will try to take control of Jerusalem and the world... in the end times at least twice, once at the battle of Armagedon as the beast (man of sin) and his armys ( Rev 19:19-21) then at the end of the Millenium as nations... Gog and Magog, who are decieved by him again. (Rev 20:7-10)

God bless

If we are awake in the Spirit, we will see and recognize, He will whisper, (Bible Gateway)Luke 21:28
Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

Revelation 16:15
"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

I do believe we are living in them. Though perhaps only in the begining stages of such.

Just my thoughts.

May God Bless You

Danielle

I believe we are yes, as the plans to rebuild the 3rd temple are already in progress, and many other things like the New world order, one world currency, things like that. I believe it's very close.