• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

In Case you wonder!

Hi everyone :love:

Its Thursday and I will be offline for a couple of days completely, normally im here everday for at least a couple of hours and so. . .JUST IN CASE you wonder:

Im not sick or mad or anything else happened!!!

We are having a Volunteer/children ministry worker DAY to speak about Promiseland (Childrens ministry from Willow Creek Chicago) . . .teach volunteers about Creativity, smallgroups, material . . .all that kinda stuff. . .I will also be responsible for 1 workshop in the morning, one in the afternoon. . .speaking about values, goals and visions. . .as well as leadership and gifts/spiritual gifts.

Since it takes a lot of preparing and filling up that our God can touch all that are coming, I need some extra time off and that means computer and TJ too . .. phew. . .not easy for me because I miss you all already :love:

Im still in the middle of organizing all week . . .so far we got over 100 registered and expect more coming as they are on Saturday! Big deal for our church too. . .we have never done this so big at our church . .. yikes :love:

But we are exited and are all looking forward, songs and drama has been practised, decoration has been done, cleaning up and shopping for food as much as havin a final check-up with Technic on Friday night is still ahead of us. . .

Why do we do it? Cause God loved us first :love: So we learn and grow and hand further what we have in our pockets :love: may Jesus go through the rows and touch each and every heart of the workers . . .who will go home and bless their little ones in their churches all over North-Germany :love:

So: In Case you wonder where I am and dont see me on here, and you read this by any chance: Could you send a little prayer :love: We can use some back-up :love: I will go and prepare further now. . .prepare like there is no Holy Spirit. . .and then speak on Saturday like I have never prepared :love: may God guide my heart and mind and tongue :love: God bless you family :love: Dot

Mmj

God Bless YOU

peeps said:
Hi everyone :love:

Its Thursday and I will be offline for a couple of days completely, normally im here everday for at least a couple of hours and so. . .JUST IN CASE you wonder:

Im not sick or mad or anything else happened!!!

We are having a Volunteer/children ministry worker DAY to speak about Promiseland (Childrens ministry from Willow Creek Chicago) . . .teach volunteers about Creativity, smallgroups, material . . .all that kinda stuff. . .I will also be responsible for 1 workshop in the morning, one in the afternoon. . .speaking about values, goals and visions. . .as well as leadership and gifts/spiritual gifts.

Since it takes a lot of preparing and filling up that our God can touch all that are coming, I need some extra time off and that means computer and TJ too . .. phew. . .not easy for me because I miss you all already :love:

Im still in the middle of organizing all week . . .so far we got over 100 registered and expect more coming as they are on Saturday! Big deal for our church too. . .we have never done this so big at our church . .. yikes :love:

But we are exited and are all looking forward, songs and drama has been practised, decoration has been done, cleaning up and shopping for food as much as havin a final check-up with Technic on Friday night is still ahead of us. . .

Why do we do it? Cause God loved us first :love: So we learn and grow and hand further what we have in our pockets :love: may Jesus go through the rows and touch each and every heart of the workers . . .who will go home and bless their little ones in their churches all over North-Germany :love:

So: In Case you wonder where I am and dont see me on here, and you read this by any chance: Could you send a little prayer :love: We can use some back-up :love: I will go and prepare further now. . .prepare like there is no Holy Spirit. . .and then speak on Saturday like I have never prepared :love: may God guide my heart and mind and tongue :love: God bless you family :love: Dot

God Bless you PEEPS. What you are doing is so great! I hope that you have great success and blessings through-out the week. God has wonderful things in store for you. We will miss you being on here but what you are doing there is way more important. I will pray for you and the ministry! GOD Bless and have a good GODLY week! :)

May Gods peace go with you ! You are such a blessing to TalkJesus sister . :love: Have a great time . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

may god bless you all with your wonderful work you are doing on saturday...
i´ll be praying that it all works out good...
i know what kinda work you all do and your really good at it...
wish you heaps of fun....(but i´ll tell you that friday evening or saturday morning again...hehe)....

love you heaps
god bless
kara

Hi @all :love: We are back in the house . . .its 8pm Saturday and everything is cleaned up and done :love:
We had a beautiful day, 125 ppl, and pray that they may God touch all their little ones through their schooling today :love:
Thanks so much mmj :love: , mary :love: , soldierofGod :love: , Jei 263 :love: , Brother Mike and Kara for responding and praying . . .how sweet :love: Thank you everyone who also read and thought of us today in prayer :love: Love you family and missed you bunches :love:
We're home again :love: Our God is so beautiful :love: I praise you Jesus :love: I love you :love: