• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I'm Sorry

hey, my friends. I'm sorry if I'm boring you with my ex friend talk all over the forums. If you want me to stop, I'll stop. If, not, I won't. Anyway, I thought I'd say sorry for boring you all.

It is not boring to hear a person in distress. Only know that all who you reach outside of prayer are just as fallible as you.

Don't continue for the sake of continuing. Then it will become boring. Find a solution and act. Then move on with your life.

One last time. I'm not writing the letter. I'm letting it go. I mean that. It will take a while for Michael to realize that he needs to quit asking about me. He'll come to his senses after a while. I know he will. I'm done talking about it.

One last time. I'm not writing the letter. I'm letting it go. I mean that. It will take a while for Michael to realize that he needs to quit asking about me. He'll come to his senses after a while. I know he will. I'm done talking about it.
Please don't post multiple threads about the same subject. Make up your mind what you are going to or not going to do after I've responded to all of them and then tell me one last time., since all my replies were posted prior to you making up your mind. As I've said I remove myself from this. Have a great day.

Please don't post multiple threads about the same subject. Make up your mind what you are going to or not going to do after I've responded to all of them and then tell me one last time., since all my replies were posted prior to you making up your mind. As I've said I remove myself from this. Have a great day.

Thank you. I'd certainly appreciate that. Lawyers are not needed. You know what I said, and I'm sticking to that because it's true. He's just not grasping the fact that the friendship is over. How hard is it for him to realize that?