• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I'm New Here and Have questions

I am new here, Having a very HARD time with this dark background. I might even be the oldest one who joined here. Looking forward to reading the post in here. I need HELP! How do I reply to a post? Anyways storms rolling in. God Bless ya all. Blazer.

Staff Member
Hello @Blazer
Select "Site Menu" which is at the top right, you should be see where it says to "Switch to Light mode".
To reply to a post. At the bottom right of the post you want to reply to, you'll see a "curvy arrow" pointing left. Select that and you'll be able to reply under the quoted post at the bottom of the page.

Now hopefully that will help you some in getting around and replying.
Oh one more thing.............no you're not the oldest by a long shot!!!!!!!! Youngin :smile:

So, with all that being said, be welcome Brother!
I truly hope you enjoy Talk Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums Blazer.

I am new here, Having a very HARD time with this dark background.

Use the Light skin then. Click "Site Menu" and "Switch to Light Mode" link.

I need HELP! How do I reply to a post? Anyways storms rolling in. God Bless ya all. Blazer.

Click the reply icon in the posts you're trying to respond to.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Blazer

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship

Like you I find the dark background difficult on the eyes.....Im sure you will find the Light Mode easier.

Blessings

I tried that but the website kept reverting back to dark mode every time that I visited it so I went into the account settings and set the default forum theme to light mode then saved which fixed the issue. I agree the dark mode is pretty hard on the eyes.

Active
Welcome to TalkJesus, Blazer! Nice to meet you.
Yes, the dark background is difficult. I hope you figured out to change your settings to Lightmode. Have a blessed stay!

Thank you all for posting.:grin: Not sure how to fix the dark background. Wasn't too long ago I learned how to do E mail! yep, I am a dinosaur so I am not very well into the PC world. We are all saved in this web site? Just different kind of Faiths? Is that right? I am IFB. So , thing is I LOVE to study. Thing is though , I find a good a web site & it turns out to be a total bust. Anways I do enjoy studying but understand I am not one to argue. I just leave & not come back. God Bless ya all. Blazer.

:grin:For some reason I got a pink B, As much as I am all male, I wear pink out in the public due to I lost two sisters to breast cancer. Down to three now. Please pray for Bev ,Ann, & Linda, they are NOT saved. Thanks.

Staff Member
Thank you all for posting.:grin: Not sure how to fix the dark background. Wasn't too long ago I learned how to do E mail! yep, I am a dinosaur so I am not very well into the PC world. We are all saved in this web site? Just different kind of Faiths? Is that right? I am IFB. So , thing is I LOVE to study. Thing is though , I find a good a web site & it turns out to be a total bust. Anways I do enjoy studying but understand I am not one to argue. I just leave & not come back. God Bless ya all. Blazer.

Hello Blazer,
Not everyone is saved who is a member of the site. We have a variety of folks who stop by now and again. Some are atheists, agnostics, a number of denominations, and faiths. Also, some cults make a showing, but when we (staff/members) catch them, a short explanation that they are welcome to stay as long as they don't attempt to Evangelize is shared with them. They normally don't abide by that admonition, and so are graciously (I hope) shown the door.

You'll find some like minded, who also like "enjoy studying". We do have some interesting discussions that go on here at Talk Jesus! We try to keep it loving, as in Iron Sharpens Iron, but it does at times turn into folks seeing if they can break the iron on the other persons head! However, we do hope and pray that the love of the Lord will prevail!!!

You have a Godly Man as an Administrator who has dedicated himself to starting and continuing to keep this site as up to date as possible. Using his own resources to do so as well!!!! You also have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus also as Moderators, who will attempt to sort things out as well. All told the Body of Christ at work trying to spread the Gospel in what I like to call this Oasis for Believers on the ever darkening internet. So, if you do have problem, and are unable to resolve it between yourselves, please let one of the Staff know. We always try to be as impartial as possible!

With all that being said. Glad you like the site so far, and hope you'll stay and contribute.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC/Moderator
Nick
<><

Loyal
I am new here, Having a very HARD time with this dark background. I might even be the oldest one who joined here. Looking forward to reading the post in here. I need HELP! How do I reply to a post? Anyways storms rolling in. God Bless ya all. Blazer.
Well.....I got you beat my friend...I'm 71