• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I'm new and lost.

Pl2

I'm looking for just a small piece of peace in my life...maybe in some time I will be able to open up more.

I'm just in a dark place....looking for direction...I've made so many mistakes...ones that I may never be able to fix....but for some reason I'm looking to find what I have been running from for so many years.

I'm guess the quote....let your yes mean yes and your no mean no...hit me hard it has been to easy to ride the line for so long. Its time to move forward..just not sure where to start!

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister and welcome to our family in Christ! Thank you for joining us.

Please read the Gospel of John. You can read it online at www.biblegateway.com

Browse around and enjoy the site. You will find great topics and gain much wisdom.

Eve

Welcome Pl2

You've made a really good start already just by coming here. Many of us have made terrible mistakes in our lives. Mistakes we may not be able to talk about for fear of rejection but know this, whatever your past mistakes God will not reject you, God encourages us to repent and promotes forgiveness.

The Journal is a useful tool to use to help you to get your thoughts together. It has helped me, it might help you also. Some hurts may take longer to heal but you are on the right track now.

God Bless

hi Pl2 :love: its very nice to meet you :love: God holds His arms wide open . . .and so do we :love: Come as you are and feel safe and at home :love: take all the time you need to feel comfortable and cozy around TJ :love:

Joel Osteen said the other day in service: DONT LET YOUR PAST POISON YOUR FUTURE :love:

right. . .This is the day the Lord has made . . .let us rejoice and be glad in it :love:

Every day you get up from now on . ..you have a chance to learn and straighten things with the help of your TalkJesus family. . .so enjoy your stay .. . post your questions hon . . .and inhale the sweet Spirit of Jesus Christ who had all the passion for you and me to die on that cross for our mess-ups :love:

God bless you and touch you every single time you are here and read His Word :love:

xr6

Welcome Pl2 to Talk Jesus.

May you find peace in our saviour Jesus Christ.

He said "I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart!
And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives.
So don't be troubled or afraid" John 14:27

Jesus brought peace into my heart.

May God bless you

Welcome to TalkJesus . :love: I hope this will be the start to a new beginning . :thumbs_up :note: Mike

Hello sister - just start at the beginning. We all make mistakes and God forgives all who sincerely repent.Do not let your past mistakes prejudice your future.Unburden yourself unto the Lord and He will guide and answer you.You have already taken the first , brave step by coming to this spiritual family and there are many wonderful people who are prepared to listen and help in a non judgmental way.God Bless you and give you renewed strength.

Nicholas

Pl2 said:
I'm just in a dark place....looking for direction...I've made so many mistakes...ones that I may never be able to fix....QUOTE]

Welcome!!!
I know what you mean when you say so many mistakes that you may not be able to fix....but I found that I did not have to fix them....I gave them to Jesus and He fixed them for me.

Welcome to Talk Jesus, I hope we can help you find your answers in Christ Jesus.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox

Pl2 said:
I'm looking for just a small piece of peace in my life...maybe in some time I will be able to open up more.

I'm just in a dark place....looking for direction...I've made so many mistakes...ones that I may never be able to fix....but for some reason I'm looking to find what I have been running from for so many years.

I'm guess the quote....let your yes mean yes and your no mean no...hit me hard it has been to easy to ride the line for so long. Its time to move forward..just not sure where to start!
PL2,

Welcome to talk Jesus. As a recovering alcoholic, I have to face the fact that I also made many mistakes that I can't fix. My drinking seriously damaged or, to put it more accurately, nearly destroyed my family relationships. I've been sober and saved for 22 years and over those years God has done some marvelous things for me and my family.

There is progressive healing going on in the area of family relationships. My daughter completely avoided me for a long time. Now she and I are friends. I am close to my son at long last, too.

When I was drinking, I was a spoiled little boy in a man's body;a selfish, conniving drunk.

I've learned that I am powerless to bring most of the changes that are needed into my life. The changes have come and are coming by the power of Almighty God. I've learned the truth of Jesus' words in Mk 9:23, "everything is possible fcor him who believes."

God is faithful. As the Scripture says (Phil 1:6), "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

WELCOME HOME!

You may never be able to fix all your mistakes, but Jesus can!

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." --2 Corinthians 12:9

You're not lost, you've just been found! Welcome to TalkJesus, a place that is truly in the Light. The people here are very much in the Word, in the Spirit, and can pick you up, dust you off, and show you that Jesus forgives all sins past... as He said, just go and sin no more! We are here to spread the Joy of that good news, and explore our personal relationship with Jesus and our Almighty Father.... and what could be better direction that that?

God bless you, and we're very happy to have you here with us in this encouraging, uplifting, forgiving, understanding, learning atmosphere of patience and love dedicated to our Lord and Savior. - Under God's Grace, Mrs. CaliFlower

Pl2

TY....everyone for such a loving and warm welcome....

Nice to feel safe to dicover things ....who we are and where we should be taking our place in this life.

God bless you....

PL2