• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I'm looking forward to meeting you all

Hello. My name is Christina. It's good to have so many brothers and sisters in Christ here. I am really looking forward to meeting you all and growing, in the Word, together with you. My husband's name is Carlos. We've been married almost 11 years. We have 5 children. :groupwave:
I could definitely use some good advice on child rearing and homemaking from some mature Christian women. God bless you, my brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus.

Nice touch on the 5 smilies doing the wave...lol

Well, Im a stay-at-home father so I have some insight on child rearing as well. Family can be tough to manage but with God, there's peace...

Welcome to TJ!!! We look foward to hangin with ya!

Nice touch on the 5 smilies doing the wave...lol

Well, Im a stay-at-home father so I have some insight on child rearing as well. Family can be tough to manage but with God, there's peace...

Welcome to TJ!!! We look foward to hangin with ya!

Thank you. I really wasn't trying to exclude taking advice from the men, just didn't consider it for this area, I guess. I'll definitely accept any advice you've got to offer. Thanks for your post, and I'm looking forward to hangin with ya too. I'm really enjoying TJ.

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums Christina.

Hope you enjoy the site

I could definitely use some good advice on child rearing and homemaking from some mature Christian women.

Welcome, Christina. We have a Women's forum here that male members cannot access. That should be a place where you can get input on child rearing from other moms.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)