• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Im Kayla

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:14)

Hi I just turned 28 and ive been going through a lot my Pastor told me about this site and he agreed it would be good for me to integrate myself into a Christian community

Staff member
Hi I just turned 28 and ive been going through a lot my Pastor told me about this site and he agreed it would be good for me to integrate myself into a Christian community
Hello Kayla
Always a joy to welcome a Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers! :smile:

Sorrow for your loss of your father. From your words you could see how much he touched others through Christ Jesus!
No different for anyone of us who are drawn to me and believe in the One Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Some a little, some a lot, but all some. The light of Him will shine through you. You may not even realize it, as you continue to change
into the person He wants you to be.

Have any questions, just shout them out :smile: You have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here who are willing to give ear, and of course pray and fellowship with you.

Even have a women's forum, so us guys stay out of it and you all can talk what you talk with privacy! We don't mind, cause we have one too. hehehe

That all being said, I'll repeat you are welcome to Talk Jesus Sister Kayla.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Dear sister in humanity, God knows where we are and what we are going through. It is in the Bible that in this world we are going to have trouble/tribulation but that we can be of good cheer because Jesus, the lion of the tribe of Israel/Jacob's son: Judah, has overcome death and this world of humanity. God has provided that we/humanity and you have made it this far and He will provide our need here and He alone can provide that we know more hereafter. As He has provided all, we should lay down our lives, minute by minute for as long as we have, in thanks to Him and, as counter-intuitive as it seems to us humans, the tougher it gets the more thanks we should give Him, for if nothing else we are getting closer to seeing Him. When we see Him we will be like Him, till then we're all just humans, whatever other humans say about us or themselves or whatever they do to us. I, for one, say knowing God/Jesus, whom we learn about from Genesis to Revelation in the Bible, is more gratifying and satisfying than anything on this little pebble in universe that we call earth. Seek Him and learn about Him and no mere human will be able to steal from you the joy or the trust in Him that He provides. Soldier on in Him my dear fellow human or my dear female brother in humanity and we will fellowship among the multitude on the sea of glass before the throne of God.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AbbysAunt Prayer Request 6
R Prayer Request 0
F Prayer Request 1