• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I'm a lil nervous

Hi all. I have been wanting to post this prayer request for a couple of weeks now but i've been,well,a lil nervous about asking. I guess it's because it's my first time asking or something like that. Anyway what it is is that i have a couple of lil problems at the moment and i'm struggling with them. I'm sorry i can't go into too much detail. It's just im a little embaressed about it. I have a problem with one in particular. I behave a certain way one day and the next i could seem like a completly diffrent person and it is getting,well, kinda out of control. I am really sorry though that i can't go into too much detail. I would be so greatful if at least one person could keep this in prayer. The lord knows the full in's and out's of it so if you could keep this in prayer i really would be so so so thankful. May god bless you all.

Lesley

Hi lesley :love: I will pray for you!
You seem very troubled about it. ..and it seems that you want to change and work on this problem, thats why you chose to post, congratulations. . .first step to confess and show Satan that God is bigger than that :love:

I would suggest that you do turn to someone trustworthy and pour your sweet heart out someday, the truth will set you free and Jesus is just waiting for you to come and give Him all whats buggin you. . .He will forgive!

Sometimes there are a lot of knots we can implant in a string in 2 min real tight. . .and takes us a lifetime or lots of years to get them back out. . . but God promised us His Guidance, His Help, His support, His friendship. . .through His son, through His word, through His spirit and through helping each other in the body of Christ :love:

Be strong and have courage. . .do not fear or be dismayed. . . for the Lord your God walks before you. . .and His light will show the way :love: Be blessed :love:

yep

he dont wory about it i am sure at one stage we all had a bit of s split personality but yeah 4 sure iw ill keep it in my prayers. and it is also ok to be Embarased at times. i know i get that way at times... LOL
i like the feelign of being Embarased though... LOL

Love Simon!!!

Thank you guys so much for praying. It really does mean a lot to me. May God bless you both for your kindness. Thank you

Lesley

I will lift you up in prayer. The Lord knows what you need and that's what's important. But it always helps to know we are not alone in anything. God hears your prayer.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Oh gosh you guys are so kind. Thank you so much. Really, this means so much to me to know that you have taken the time to pray for me. God bless you all.

Lesley

Leslie, I will be praying. I also want to ask you something. Have you had a physical done recently? Occasionally, "mood swings" can be attributed to health related problems. Also, how old are you? Consider the possiblility of that being a factor also. Nontheless..asking for prayer is the first line of defense in anything.

Hi trish1 and sapphire. Thank you both for your prayers. It is so kind of you.

Sapphire-I do actually know what is causing it. I have be diagnosed but this is the thing im embaressed about and don't want to go into too much detail as i don't want to have a "label" stuck on me. I'm not saying you definetly would do that. It's just i do tend to have my barriers up when it comes to this kinda thing. My age is 21 and yes i have had a physical done about 3 months ago. But really.. all of you thank you so much for praying. I really am so greatful for the time that you guys took to reply and to pray. God bless you all.

Lesley

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister. GOD is near do not fear :)

Your in my prayers. All will be well. Through Jesus GOD will transform you to be just like Jesus Christ!

Hi Chad may God bless you also. Thank you also for praying chad. I know i keep saying im so greatful that you guys have prayed but thats because i really mean that. Thank you so much.

Lesley

Hi leslie205, you don't have to divulge anything you don't want to...all we need to know is that someone needs prayer. If you want or need to talk privately, please feel free to Private Message me (just click on my name & it will show an area to do that)...I can assure you there will be no judging or labeling.

That offer is for only if you want to...I'll keep praying either way.

Hey Leslie.

I believe that everyone needs to be loved and have a purpose in life.

Have you considered volunteerin' to a local charity until you can find a job?
It always makes me feel better to be helpin' people.

Maybe you might also consider looking into another career direction, as you are still very young.

Money is always a problem if you do not live at home. Perhaps, there is some sort of work/study program or apprenticeship that you can hire into.

Remember that here you do have many Christians who do love you and are praying for you. Please remember that GOD will never leave you or forsake you, as Christ died for us all while we were yet sinners.

Dave :')

Sapphire thank you again and thank you also dave. Yes dave i have considered volunteering but at the moment i am not allowed to work. But thank you for sharing what you shared. May God bless you both.

Lesley

you are in my prayers sister dont let satan try and steal your joy! You are a loved precious child of the Almighty Father and nothing in this world can steal that. Joyfully ~ Jlu

Lesley, You are brave. A lot of people read this post without replying, but they are also praying. The body of Christ is coming together on earth, and it's being healed, made whole in Him again.
Its rare to have friends you can trust. Only through Jesus can we have true friends. God hears the prayers of 2 or 3 gathered in His name. We're all praying for you, so just believe and stay in the re-assuring arms of the Lord, He strengthens and delivers you. He can do a miracle in your life if you let Him!
Keep Faith Strong
wildwood

Jesuslovesu,ICHTHUS and wildwood.. thank you all so much for your kind words and for praying. May god bless you all. Take care.

Lesley