• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

If you think, Ignorance & believing that Jesus is The Son of God is going to keep you from going to Hell. You miss the Boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
Can you believe that some people think, they can play that card with GOD. "Well Lord, I just didn't know! But they do not realize, there will be no opportunity for you to speak up or defend yourself! And they will not have a "Representative"!

And when they see Jesus sitting there, right beside the Father, [oh yes, they will know who He is, ] and when they call on Him, to save them, from The Father, He is going to look at them, and say: "I Don't Know You"! ["Too Late"!]!

"Behold, now is the favorable time. Behold, now is the day of salvation". For tomorrow might be to late! " I proclaim to you this day, do not wait to go to a church, Sunday might be to late! " Do it Now"! Tell God in the name of Jesus to save you! From The Wrath to Come! Forgive you of all your sins and to change you because you cannot change yourself and you need a Real GOD and not a fake one! Ask Him to reveal "Himself to You"! That you might believe because you need a God to help you believe, that He is There! Do it now! No matter how foolish this may seems! Father in the name of Jesus I come to you! Asking for nothing but save me from the wrath to come! And please reveal yourself to me!

Loyal
Of course the flip side of this is...

If you believe God has already decided who will be saved, and who won't. There's nothing you can do to change it.
So why worry about it. Why mess with anything God wants to do.

Why even bother preaching about sin, hell, morals and salvation? None of it makes any difference if you believe in predestination and total depravity.

If you believe in OSAS, then we have nothing to worry about. Why warn anyone?

If there's nothing that can change God's will... then you are just wasting your breath.

If you really believe we need to warn people about things they can do to change their eternal fate... and you say you believe in OSAS and predestination...
then you are a hypocrite who doesn't really believe what they say they believe.

Last edited:
Loyal

If you believe God has already decided who will be saved, and who won't. There's nothing you can do to change it.

Why even bother preaching about sin, hell, morals and salvation? None of it makes any difference if you believe in predestination and total depravity.

If there's nothing that can change God's will... then you are just wasting your breath.

If you really believe we need to warn people about things they can do to change their eternal fate... and you say you believe in OSAS and predestination...
This is not even addressed to you! Do you understand the different types of "Evangelism"? How many different types of "Evangelism" training have you had and how many different types of "evangelism" fields have you participated in. And have you been schooled in the different "evangelism" methods"! Now i am beginning to wonder if you have the "spirit of God "in you. When "Christians" are living in unconfessed sins, they become blinded by God! Because of the sin in their lives, and they are not connected to the fellowship of the body of Christ. You fit that description! at this moment You are blind as a bat, to see what is going on, and living in complete flesh! Or make be you just do not know how to read, evangelistic work! Or neither do you understand "The Gospel of Jesus Christ"!

Go learn about the work of the different types of Evangelistic works. If you want to discuss "The Doctrine of Salvation" open a thread!
Lord help us, because the Body of Christ is becoming so Ignorant in the things of God!

Luke 16:8
"For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their kind than are the people of light"

I was not speaking in "Third" person. I was speaking in direct person!

Active
And when they see Jesus sitting there, right beside the Father, [oh yes, they will know who He is, ] and when they call on Him, to save them, from The Father, He is going to look at them, and say: "I Don't Know You"! ["Too Late"!]!

Give me your opinion based on scripture where the people who lived during old testament times fit into the kingdom.
Example is Jesus says that John the Baptist was the greatest man ever born of a woman but that the least in the kingdom is greater than he.
Then were told by Jesus again in
Luke 13:28 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and ALL the prophets, IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and you yourselves thrust out."
Keeping in mind that John was greater than all of them in Jesus' eyes.

So we see those that did not know Jesus and were never born again, as that was not available to them, in the kingdom, while we see John who baptized him and knew
him not in the kingdom and we know he was never born again before his demise as well.

How do we explain these unborn again people in the kingdom when Jesus said ye must be born again. And Romans tells us that in order to be saved ye must confess
the Lord Jesus and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead. How could one who never even heard of Jesus because he wasn't sent
into the world yet during the time they lived, believe that God raised him from the dead?

Loyal
Give me your opinion based on scripture where the people who lived during old testament times fit into the kingdom.
Example is Jesus says that John the Baptist was the greatest man ever born of a woman but that the least in the kingdom is greater than he.
Then were told by Jesus again in
Luke 13:28 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and ALL the prophets, IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and you yourselves thrust out."
Keeping in mind that John was greater than all of them in Jesus' eyes.

So we see those that did not know Jesus and were never born again, as that was not available to them, in the kingdom, while we see John who baptized him and knew
him not in the kingdom and we know he was never born again before his demise as well.

How do we explain these unborn again people in the kingdom when Jesus said ye must be born again. And Romans tells us that in order to be saved ye must confess
the Lord Jesus and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead. How could one who never even heard of Jesus because he wasn't sent
into the world yet during the time they lived, believe that God raised him from the dead?
Samson don't address this. This message has been targeted.

Active

I wonder why John Calvin got everything upside down. It like he knew what is correct and twisted it just to make his own doctrine.

Loyal
I wonder why John Calvin got everything upside down. It like he knew what is correct and twisted it just to make his own doctrine.
Hey, Kitty, Kitty. What works did you read that "John Calvin" wrote was upside down. Was it the "institute of the Christian Religion", Or The Works on How all you "Protestants" churches are setup and system how everyone worship in their churches. And how The "Constitution of the United States of American" is base upon and founded. And your Favorite "King James version" of the Bible. And Who do you think "The Puritans"where? LOL! " You can lead a Horse to water and you cannot make Him drink". And the Bible says: Do not be like a horse or Mule that has bit and bridle in their mouth and must be guided". Mmmmmm. Do you think a horse has a "Freewill" too?

And what truly amazes me is, Christians can read the "Words of a Murderer, who not only committed "Adultery with one of his faithful "Soldier's. "Wife" who honor him, got her pregnant with child, then though up a scheme to trick this soldier, to sleep with his own, to make him think it was his. It didn't work. So this King, decide to have Him killed, and got His captain of the Host to place Him in a battle to sure death, Then this King married the man's wife and bedded her, night after night, of pleasuring delights until "The Prophet Nathan" The Man of God! Walked into His Court! And pointed him out! Thought he had gotten away. But God said: I will not kill you, but God curse his whole household and told him, and your son will sleep with your Wife, and your son will shame and sleep with your daughter, God torn King David's house apart!

Point of my story, But we can read His life story and even copy his prayers, But you can "condemn" "John Calvins" life story and no nothing about him, only through slander, you don't even care to read a days read of His biography! And make a righteous "Judgment"! You would not like someone to judge you in such a matter. A days read, that's all. Most do not even know where the 5 Points of Calvin rose from and why it happen, john Calvin had been death for over 40 years before Tye "Synod of Dort" convene. But you love King David, and the "Whoremonger" King Solomon" who bedded over 700 wives and 300 concubines. And you give them "Carte Blanche" and "John Calvin" a Child of God, that has the "Spirit of The Living God in Him. a slap in the face and you know nothing of the man. And most Christians thinks better of dying dog than He! And it was the "Insitutionalize church" who you praise so much that put the "Bounty on "Michael Servetus, and some of these Christian organizations have put so much "leaven" in the burning of "Micheal "Servetus"! John Calvin's crime concerning "Servetus" trial, John Calvin would not lie! And he warn "Servetus" do not come to "Geneva" to hide under false pretenses. Because I will not lie for you or anyone, either Christian or non-Christian I will tell the truth! John Calvin held the Word of God to the highest degree of all! He is to strict for these Pastors of our day and time! They do not want you no where near, how he live his life not his teachings, His life on how he live it! That is what they are afraid of!!! Not his teaching His life! Why is this so hard for Christians to understand this: Because Christians still loves darkness rather than light! Christians do not want to live a true Christian life style! But Christians can belong to "Oprah's" book of the month club. And "50 color of shades or something like that"!

Notice: I have said nothing about "Calvinism" at all. I am talking about "The Man" John Calvin"! And you know what, I will get maybe over a 1000 replies about "Calvinism"! And I am not even addressing "Calvinism" I am addressing a Child of God" and the record of how he lived. A non- bias biography of his life.

Loyal
John 3:19 The [basis of the] judgment (indictment, the test by which men are judged, the ground for the sentence) lies in this: the Light has come into the world, and people have loved the darkness rather than and more than the Light, for their works (deeds) were evil. (AMP)

The problem is not in "ignorance" but in knowing God exists (because light has come) but have decided to not believe which = "willful ignorance"

Active
Hey, Kitty, Kitty. What works did you read that "John Calvin" wrote was upside down. Was it the "institute of the Christian Religion", Or The Works on How all you "Protestants" churches are setup and system how everyone worship in their churches. And how The "Constitution of the United States of American" is base upon and founded. And your Favorite "King James version" of the Bible. And Who do you think "The Puritans"where? LOL! " You can lead a Horse to water and you cannot make Him drink". And the Bible says: Do not be like a horse or Mule that has bit and bridle in their mouth and must be guided". Mmmmmm. Do you think a horse has a "Freewill" too?

And what truly amazes me is, Christians can read the "Words of a Murderer, who not only committed "Adultery with one of his faithful "Soldier's. "Wife" who honor him, got her pregnant with child, then though up a scheme to trick this soldier, to sleep with his own, to make him think it was his. It didn't work. So this King, decide to have Him killed, and got His captain of the Host to place Him in a battle to sure death, Then this King married the man's wife and bedded her, night after night, of pleasuring delights until "The Prophet Nathan" The Man of God! Walked into His Court! And pointed him out! Thought he had gotten away. But God said: I will not kill you, but God curse his whole household and told him, and your son will sleep with your Wife, and your son will shame and sleep with your daughter, God torn King David's house apart!

Point of my story, But we can read His life story and even copy his prayers, But you can "condemn" "John Calvins" life story and no nothing about him, only through slander, you don't even care to read a days read of His biography! And make a righteous "Judgment"! You would not like someone to judge you in such a matter. A days read, that's all. Most do not even know where the 5 Points of Calvin rose from and why it happen, john Calvin had been death for over 40 years before Tye "Synod of Dort" convene. But you love King David, and the "Whoremonger" King Solomon" who bedded over 700 wives and 300 concubines. And you give them "Carte Blanche" and "John Calvin" a Child of God, that has the "Spirit of The Living God in Him. a slap in the face and you know nothing of the man. And most Christians thinks better of dying dog than He! And it was the "Insitutionalize church" who you praise so much that put the "Bounty on "Michael Servetus, and some of these Christian organizations have put so much "leaven" in the burning of "Micheal "Servetus"! John Calvin's crime concerning "Servetus" trial, John Calvin would not lie! And he warn "Servetus" do not come to "Geneva" to hide under false pretenses. Because I will not lie for you or anyone, either Christian or non-Christian I will tell the truth! John Calvin held the Word of God to the highest degree of all! He is to strict for these Pastors of our day and time! They do not want you no where near, how he live his life not his teachings, His life on how he live it! That is what they are afraid of!!! Not his teaching His life! Why is this so hard for Christians to understand this: Because Christians still loves darkness rather than light! Christians do not want to live a true Christian life style! But Christians can belong to "Oprah's" book of the month club. And "50 color of shades or something like that"!

Notice: I have said nothing about "Calvinism" at all. I am talking about "The Man" John Calvin"! And you know what, I will get maybe over a 1000 replies about "Calvinism"! And I am not even addressing "Calvinism" I am addressing a Child of God" and the record of how he lived. A non- bias biography of his life.

PloughBoy. I read more than you can imagine about John Cavin, Luther, and Zwingli and the others, not because I wanted to, but because I studied Christian theology, and that was part of my academic curriculum to study what ‘men’ taught. I earned a degree. I’m qualified to tell you one or two things about Calvin. It seems that you like Calvin too much. He is just a man. Nothing more. Actually, we have better understanding of the bible and theology than all so called early fathers of the Protestant Reformation. I am not a protestant. I am a Christian and I was addressing the things your brother BAC mentioned regarding the Satanic doctrine of the murderer John Calvin, not his deeds.

The man is not my concern, but I do not know if you believe in his teachings? Yes, or no? Or let me ask you another direct question, do you believe the 5 points are biblical? It is not easy to get out of Calvinism. I’ve seen preachers take years to realize later their errors teaching Calvin’s doctrines. Calvinism came from hell. It is so funny actually there are Hyper-Calvinists, soft ones, all kind of shades and colors lol.

Luther and Calvin got few things right, but also got many errors. I can show you some of the things they wrote, you may think that was written by Roman Catholics, but no. It came from Luther or Calvin. The ones you call heroes and everything. Wow If you read John Calvin's seminal work of systematic theology, then I have no idea how you can still like him, and defend him this much. I bet you Satan helped him much with his theology. He is making God almighty the author of all crimes and rape. Yeah, what a good theologian he is!

Loyal
PloughBoy. I read more than you can imagine about John Cavin, Luther, and Zwingli and the others, not because I wanted to, but because I studied Christian theology, and that was part of my academic curriculum to study what ‘men’ taught. I earned a degree. I’m qualified to tell you one or two things about Calvin. It seems that you like Calvin too much. He is just a man. Nothing more. Actually, we have better understanding of the bible and theology than all so called early fathers of the Protestant Reformation. I am not a protestant. I am a Christian and I was addressing the things your brother BAC mentioned regarding the Satanic doctrine of the murderer John Calvin, not his deeds.

The man is not my concern, but I do not know if you believe in his teachings? Yes, or no? Or let me ask you another direct question, do you believe the 5 points are biblical? It is not easy to get out of Calvinism. I’ve seen preachers take years to realize later their errors teaching Calvin’s doctrines. Calvinism came from hell. It is so funny actually there are Hyper-Calvinists, soft ones, all kind of shades and colors lol.

Luther and Calvin got few things right, but also got many errors. I can show you some of the things they wrote, you may think that was written by Roman Catholics, but no. It came from Luther or Calvin. The ones you call heroes and everything. Wow If you read John Calvin's seminal work of systematic theology, then I have no idea how you can still like him, and defend him this much. I bet you Satan helped him much with his theology. He is making God almighty the author of all crimes and rape. Yeah, what a good theologian he is!
I must be a"prophet" do not I say:,This:

Now how did she reply: I spoke nothing about the teaching of "John Calvin" I do not care nothing about "Calvinism" what ever that is, I do not know and do not care!! I was talking about the man and what he did in his personal life, how he prayed, how he studied, how he cried, how he felt about his own self, how they shot up his house night after night, for preaching the Gospel of Jesus, how men hated him, because he would not let the rulers and church leaders take communion, who openly had a law to be able to have 3 mistresses at a time while they had wives. And the church leaders hated him for it. He would block the communion table with his own body. He clean up "Geneva Switzerland"! And never wanted to be there, but was Afraid of God! The reason you have Sunday School, is because of John Calvin, the reason you have Congregational songs in Churches, because it was "John Calvin". The Evangelistic world of All Protestant churches , It was "The Reformers" it was their lives and the way they lived!

I never even spoke about "Calvinism" for what ever that is, and I do not want to know! I know what "Pelagianism" is I see it in Christians all the time. I know what "Semi- Pelagianism" is, Christians practice it everywhere! I know what "Arminianism" is, most Christians are in this category! And today, most Christians are "Full Blown Pelagian" in their Christian thought Patterns. And for Me, I am concerned a "Augustinian". In the past nickname or "Avatar" "The Augustinian Monk".
And I Forgot, John Calvin, considered himself as a "Hussite"! The man , Calvin's was given the title by the World of "Theologians" as "The Theologian". Notice I have not: taught or directed any teaching of "john Calvin" or his views of The Bible, at all! I just spoke of The Man and a little of His character which is far better than "king David or king Solomon"! According to the "Holy Scriptures".
Now I will take my leave.
And will not discuss "John Calvin" no more at this time. For we have bigger "Fish to Fry"!

PS my field of Study in Theology was "Proper Theology" or if you prefer "Theology Proper" at a "Reformed Institute"
Shalom, :pensive:

Active
I must be a"prophet" do not I say:,This:

Now how did she reply: I spoke nothing about the teaching of "John Calvin" I do not care nothing about "Calvinism" what ever that is, I do not know and do not care!! I was talking about the man and what he did in his personal life, how he prayed, how he studied, how he cried, how he felt about his own self, how they shot up his house night after night, for preaching the Gospel of Jesus, how men hated him, because he would not let the rulers and church leaders take communion, who openly had a law to be able to have 3 mistresses at a time while they had wives. And the church leaders hated him for it. He would block the communion table with his own body. He clean up "Geneva Switzerland"! And never wanted to be there, but was Afraid of God! The reason you have Sunday School, is because of John Calvin, the reason you have Congregational songs in Churches, because it was "John Calvin". The Evangelistic world of All Protestant churches , It was "The Reformers" it was their lives and the way they lived!

I never even spoke about "Calvinism" for what ever that is, and I do not want to know! I know what "Pelagianism" is I see it in Christians all the time. I know what "Semi- Pelagianism" is, Christians practice it everywhere! I know what "Arminianism" is, most Christians are in this category! And today, most Christians are "Full Blown Pelagian" in their Christian thought Patterns. And for Me, I am concerned a "Augustinian". In the past nickname or "Avatar" "The Augustinian Monk".
And I Forgot, John Calvin, considered himself as a "Hussite"! The man , Calvin's was given the title by the World of "Theologians" as "The Theologian". Notice I have not: taught or directed any teaching of "john Calvin" or his views of The Bible, at all! I just spoke of The Man and a little of His character which is far better than "king David or king Solomon"! According to the "Holy Scriptures".
Now I will take my leave.
And will not discuss "John Calvin" no more at this time. For we have bigger "Fish to Fry"!

PS my field of Study in Theology was "Proper Theology" or if you prefer "Theology Proper" at a "Reformed Institute"
Shalom, :pensive:

Brother. I’m amazed how much you can say and write about John Calvin, but you will not answer a simple question.

"If he [Servetus] comes [to Geneva], I shall never let him go out alive if my authority has weight." Written by John Calvin in a letter to Farel Feb. 13, 1546

In a letter of August 20, 1553, one week after Servetus’ arrest, Calvin wrote: “I hope that Servetus will be condemned to death.” (page 292)

In 1561, Calvin wrote a letter to Marcus Paet, chamberlain to the king of Navarre, in which Calvin said: “Honour, glory, and riches shall be the reward of your pains; but above all, do not fail to rid the country of those scoundrels, who stir up the people to revolt against us. Such monsters should be exterminated, as I have exterminated Michael Servetus the Spaniard.” (page 292)

The word of God says it better. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. (KJV: 1 John 3:15)

Calvin was ruled by the same Spirit that ruled the Pharisees when they wanted Rome to execute my lord and savior for what they considered to be blasphemy.

And why do you attach yourself to someone else. I read the bible, believe it, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead me. That makes me Christian. Jesus was not Augustinian. I’m not any of these names. I’m myself. So, if I do not agree with John Calvin, that means I’m Wesleyan or Arminian? There are things that I do not understand now, but I will not let John Calvin, or Jacobus Arminius answers for it. I need to come with my answers. I pray and ask God to lead me to believe in the right doctrines. Regarding your title here. I do NOT need to know everything to be saved. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (KJV: Romans 10:9) It is so simple actually.

Loyal
Brother. I’m amazed how much you can say and write about John Calvin, but you will not answer a simple question.

"If he [Servetus] comes [to Geneva], I shall never let him go out alive if my authority has weight." Written by John Calvin in a letter to Farel Feb. 13, 1546

In a letter of August 20, 1553, one week after Servetus’ arrest, Calvin wrote: “I hope that Servetus will be condemned to death.” (page 292)

In 1561, Calvin wrote a letter to Marcus Paet, chamberlain to the king of Navarre, in which Calvin said: “Honour, glory, and riches shall be the reward of your pains; but above all, do not fail to rid the country of those scoundrels, who stir up the people to revolt against us. Such monsters should be exterminated, as I have exterminated Michael Servetus the Spaniard.” (page 292)

The word of God says it better. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. (KJV: 1 John 3:15)

Calvin was ruled by the same Spirit that ruled the Pharisees when they wanted Rome to execute my lord and savior for what they considered to be blasphemy.

And why do you attach yourself to someone else. I read the bible, believe it, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead me. That makes me Christian. Jesus was not Augustinian. I’m not any of these names. I’m myself. So, if I do not agree with John Calvin, that means I’m Wesleyan or Arminian? There are things that I do not understand now, but I will not let John Calvin, or Jacobus Arminius answers for it. I need to come with my answers. I pray and ask God to lead me to believe in the right doctrines. Regarding your title here. I do NOT need to know everything to be saved. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (KJV: Romans 10:9) It is so simple actually.

Because i am a no good sinner and know it! Because what do sinners do they sin!:p Now what do you have in your wallet? I don't have anything bad to say about you. "I don't know you" Neither can I, for i have not the "ability" to do so.. If you say you Are "The Queen Of Heaven" ok, you have no argument with me! What do I know, I am Not God! I am just a poor "PloughBoy" and know it, and dumb as a pile or rocks! That i do know! for i know me! and i am in contentment and "mentally iLL" WITH A Handicapped mind. And I am hoping God does not cast out the sick. if he does maybe me and "john Calvin' can share a room. for the condemn. if possible for our God is a righteous God, and condemn those with true justice. i hope i answer your question .

Active

Why a Hypocrite?

Loyal
I am sorry, I do not understand you, nor the language you are speaking, or the direction you are coming from. "for I am a "Stranger here"! It sounds like you are "Wordly" and from earth. I have good reason for making this statement. Because I have Check my post here that I posted, here in this "thread" I spoke of none of those "issues" in "post 14" that you are talking about. But you have redirected and went off in a "rant"! Forthe things you have directed to me, should be directed to "The Remonstrance of 1610", "The Synod of Dordrecht" and The writers of "The Geneva Bible" in "Geneva,Switzerland" for you to go into such a "feral type of argumentation, only could have arrived, by some "investigated Study" of some sort, but I am not the one, to express your anxiety to. For I have no form or "Doctrine of Salvation"! "Whatsoever", "But my personal thoughts are; "God saves anyone He wants, and God does what ever He wants to do, and is not in anyway bound to "Bow" down to any Man" by man made "magical words" of "Abracadabra"! My believeth.
(2 Cor. 4).
1Therefore seeing we have this ministry, even as we obtained mercy, we faint not: 2but we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by the manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish: 4in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them . 5For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus'sake. 6Seeing it is God, that said, Light shall shine out of darkness, who shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Loyal
Why a Hypocrite?
Nice to be called a "Devil" by you. And to be Address by your "words" at the "Judgment Seat of Christ"
"Your words": then you are a Hypocrite who doesn't really believe, what they say they believe.
And if you do not understand the exhausted word of the meaning of the word "Hypocrite" why are you using it. Speaking words that you do not "Fully understand". You do have a "unabridged Dictionary" in your "biblical library". And you do study words! As well. I have nothing against you for calling me a Devil and a "Anti-Christ" in a formal way", "Biblical Scholar" who rightly divides the Words of Truth".

New American Standard 1977
“And I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment"

Loyal
Nice to be called a "Devil" by you. And to be Address by your "words" at the "Judgment Seat of Christ"
"Your words": then you are a Hypocrite who doesn't really believe, what they say they believe.
And if you do not understand the exhausted word of the meaning of the word "Hypocrite" why are you using it. Speaking words that you do not "Fully understand". You do have a "unabridged Dictionary" in your "biblical library". And you do study words! As well. I have nothing against you for calling me a Devil and a "Anti-Christ" in a formal way", "Biblical Scholar" who rightly divides the Words of Truth".

“And I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment"
PS since you believe you can. Lose your Salvation! You are walking on very thin ice:p

Active

Who called who a Devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.